Football Tournament 2/2

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

 

The football pro of Seoul High that tripped over the can that the fangirl threw, got mad at the unfair situation and he got the closest thing next to him and chucked it at the fangirl that threw the can. Too bad the girl saw it coming and ducked just in time. She stuck her tongue out at the pro obnoxiously. 

"Aish!" the pro ruffled his hair and stormed off in frustration. 

Meanwhile, you didn't give a care in the world, sitting on the grass in a pretzel-leg form, plucking grasses. You hoped that this day will end sooner so that you can get back to the hotel and sleep. 

The team of SMH were currently cheering, the captain of the team, Kai, held up the giant trophy proudly, enjoying the cheers and screams. He loved the attention. 

Kai is the biggest player of the team, in other words, Exo-K is what they call themselves. 

His eyes ran through the place, seeing that EVERY girls were cheering..well except one. His eyes landed on you, alone plucking grasses. The only girl that gave no interest in the good looking guys. 

He tilted his head in confusion, *Eh? Why would a girl not give any interest in the game? I mean, most of the girls give no care about the game but they will still watch because of us, good looking guys. But this one? She's one unique girl..* 

Kai decided that it'll be fun to play with you for a while since the event wouldn't be ending any time sooner. He smirked and pushed the trophy into Chanyeol's  arms. "You take that. I'll be back." Then he left to your direction. 

"Yah, YAH!!" Chanyeol yelled but Kai was long gone. *Aish, what is he up to?* he shrugged it off. 

Kai was lucky that he wasn't bothered by any fangirls since they were too busy swooning over the other members' fan services. 

He approached you and said in half y half normal voice, "Hey." But you didn't hear him because of the screams, plus when your focus is on one thing, that will be the only thing that you will focus on. 

"Oi." Kai tried again but there was still no response from you. "YAH." Finally you looked up to see a handsome face staring down at you, yet you weren't fazed. 

"Yes?" Kai was shocked at your reply, usually girls will start throwing themselves at him, on top of that, your face was emotionless, despite that you were looking at a hot guy and that good looking guy was talking to you. 

"Would you mind showing me where the males' restroom is?" he asked, he thought that that is the only thing that sounded neutral. 

You pointed at three, random directions while guessing, "Maybe it's there or there or there." Kai was dumfounded. 

When you pointed at one of the directions, Hoya just came out of the restroom and he thought that you were pointing at him. His eyes widened and he hid behind the toilet wall, poking his head out and peeked at you and Kai. 

Kai sat down next to you and tried making a conversation, "Sooo, did you see us win out there?" 

"...Mmhmm." you absentmindedly said, truthfully you did not even seen one bit of the game. You continued plucking grasses. 

Kai couldn't believe you. A girl not paying any attention to him?! Impossible. 

He tried to get your attention by talking about random topics, mostly boasting about what medal he had won but failed. You will always reply with a 'Hnn.' or you will nod. 

*What is wrong with this girl?! Don't she know that THE KAI is talking to her?! Is she playing hard-to-get or what?!* 

Kai ruffled his head in frustration and said one last thing he can think of with a little annoyance evident in his voice, "You know, I'm a black belt in karate." Which is true.

At that, your eyes widened, never have you met anyone else in the planet that is also a black belt. You shot up from your sitting position and looked down at Kai, "Really?!" 

Kai smirked cockily and stood up, thinking that he had finally impressed you. You held out your hand, "~~~~~~, Jang ~~~~~." Kai was once again surprised that you introduced yourself so formally, cause how a fangirl introduce herself, is the complete opposite of how you will. 

Nevertheless, he smirked, turned around and pointed to his name printed on his football shirt, "This is my name." You cracked a smile, "Nice to meet you Kai-sshi." 

He took your hand and shook it. Once his skin made contact with yours, he felt electricity zapped through his body.

"I'm a black belt in karate too." You revealed. For the millionth time, Kai was dumbfounded when he realized that you were interested only because you are a black belt yourself.

"Oh, by the way, I thought you were going to the bathroom." You said, raising an eyebrow, suspecting something fishy. 

Kai racked his brains and made up a lame excuse, "I uhhh, changed my mind." 

You shrugged it off, sitting back down, you continued where the conversation has stopped. You and Kai talked about the moves and other stuff relating to karate. 

At first, Kai approached you because he wanted to play with you but now, since he got to know you, he felt sort of.. attracted to you and decided to take the relationship seriously.  

Meanwhile, Woohyun was experimenting his binoculars that his grandma got him. Why he brought it to school, don't ask me. 

When it came to focus, the first thing that Woohyun saw was you and Kai conversing. Woohyun furrowed his brows in confusion and zoomed in on the both of you. His jaw dropped when he saw Kai sneakily slipped his hand into you skirt pocket. 

Hoya who was watching you both from the start, clenched his fists at the sight. He clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white, feeling like throwing a punch at Kai's pretty face. 

Woohyun and Hoya had misunderstood the scene.  

Apparently, Kai wrote his phone number on a piece of paper when you were not looking with the pen and paper Sehun asked Kai to look after. Who is this Sehun guy? He happened to be the maknae and paper-and-pen obsessed freak of Exo-K. 

For once in his whole life, Kai found the paper and pen useful. He silently thanked Sehun for choosing him as the caretaker of the stationeries. 

He slipped the paper in your skirt pocket without you noticing and Woohyun and Hoya thought that he was molesting you. They couldn't see clearly because of the distance despite Woohyun's binoculars. 

"Hey uh ~~~~~, would you like to spend some time practicing karate with me some other time?" Kai looked at you, anticipating the answer. 

Before you could even answer, two different hands grabbed on each side of your arms. Woohyun and Hoya caught eachother's gaze. 

*What is he doing here?* Hoya thought. *What the heck am I doing here?! This is supposed to be Hoya's line!* Woohyun thought. 

The staring competition went on until Kai cleared his throat. They snapped out of their thoughts and dragged you away to the bleachers, "Come on ~~~~~~." 

You turned your head and sent Kai an apologetic gaze. Hoya told Infinite to watch after you and he looked at Woohyun, "You and I need to have a talk." 

They both walked off into the school building. You stared at the direction that they went in confusion.

*Who the heck were those two?! Why did ~~~~~ went with them?* Kai asked himself. 
 
D.O. came up beside Kai and slung an arm around his neck. He followed Kai's gaze to see what he was staring at. 
 
He smirked, "Another girl?" he asked. 
 
Kai slowly shook his head, "A special one actually.."