Skincare Guru

The Gift - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin’s POV

 

 

I dropped dead on the cozy bed as soon as I stepped out from the bathroom. Jungkook, Hoseok and me had been practicing for days till the wee hour before we called it a day. Calculating using my fingers, I soon had a shocking figure, three hours of sleep per night. Aw man, that’s bad! But I love it!

 I put on my earphone and played some music, a daily routine of mine before dozing off to my dreamland. I took out my diary and drabbled something for today’s activities as well as drafted out the plan for tomorrow a.k.a today. And just ten minutes before I turned off the light, I grabbed the Mr. Mystery that I left halfway the other day. Just a page or two will do, I told myself.

Pulling over the blanket over my head, I whispered out good night to Hoseok and readied to sleep. When I was about to venture off the wonderful land in mind, I felt someone poked and shook me.

“Jiminie, wake up and play with me!”

Knowing that it was none other than Hoseok with his can’t sleep problem, I rubbed my eyes and woke up from the bed.  But right after I opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep as if nothing had happened.

Ughhh!!! I can never say anything to him because he’s older than me! Mentally I was cursing and grumbling for this interruption of having my beauty sleep.

“Jiminie, are you upset with me? Are you? Aren’t you?”

I rolled my eyes and dropped back to sleep, ignoring his question.

Suddenly I felt someone squeezed up next to me.

“Jiminie, let me sleep with you? I promise I won’t disturb you again.” He pleased.

With my back still facing him, I moved inward to make him sleep more comfortably. “Do as you wish.”

And not long after I could hear his light snores. He must be tired. Slowly I turned around to face him. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Carefully I traced my finger on his features and jawline. He has such a long face. Oh yeah! They had it measured the other day and it showed 27cm! I found myself admiring him till my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter