First Encounter

The Gift - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin’s POV

 

Spreading my body out like a starfish on the bed, I did a stretch before my eyes started its investigation around my room. Yes, it is my room and it is nice. Looking at the luggage that I had abandoned near the door entrance, a sudden thought popped into my mind. Rushing towards my belongings, I unlocked one of it and started to search for that particular gift from the girl next door when she sent me away this morning.

“I hope you’ll like it.”

The corner of my mouth just lifted without my consent recalling the girl with her blushed check that made me felt like biting on it. She is cute.

At last, I found it. The box tied with a pink ribbon. I fished it out from my piles of clothes and I jumped back into the bed. Untying the ribbon with the speed of lightning, I eagerly checked out what the content was. To my surprise, they were books! It was a collection of James Lee’s Mr. Mystery, to be precise.  

Without a second thought, I picked up one of it, The Mystery of the Missing Murderer. And soon I was transported into the world of fiction. I was about to reach the  by solving the mystery with Alvin when someone knocked on the door.

Oh man, he just knows how to spoil my mood, doesn't he? Mentally I grunted about the ’timely’ interruption. I spun my head around and had a look at the intruder.

“Excuse me, Jimin. Can you please rearrange your belongings?”

Standing by the door was a lanky guy with a backpack and two big luggage parked by his side. Raising my brows, I wondered who he was and why he was here at the first place. I thought I was given the room all by myself, what now?

Sensing that I was still giving him a head-to-toe scan, the guy scratched his un-itchy neck and explained himself, “Nice to meet you, Jimin, I’m Jung Hoseok, your roommate.”

Dang it! So now I don’t have a room for myself but to share it with this guy called Jung Hoseok?

Leaving out a heavy sigh, I knew I had no choice but to accept fate as it is. But come to think of it, this guy seemed to have given me quite an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter