Breakup

The Gift - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin’s POV

 

Stretching out my arms and legs with a big yawn escaped from my mouth, I welcomed the day with a smile. I grabbed my phone by the side and checked on the schedule our manager had arranged for us. Scrolling down one by one and a triumphant grin spread across my face. It was all because other than an hour of workout session at the gym, the rest of the day was free from any type of activities. That meant no recording and no dance practice session.

Hurray! I threw a fist into the air.

I jumped out of the bed only to notice that Hoseok was missing. Okay, I won’t deny that he had always been the early bird, who acted as our morning alarm to start the day. And he had never given up in dragging me back from my sweet dreamland. Something was off somewhere for today.

 I took a quick shower and went to look after him around the house. I guess he must be stumbling throughout the kitchen cabinets for breakfast. I made my way to the kitchen and to my surprise, he wasn’t there. Except that Taehyung and Jungkook arguing over a bowl of cereal.

“Who told you to finish off my strawberry milk?” Taehyung interrogated Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled the bowl of cereal from Taehyung’s hold and retorted, “I didn’t finish it. You are the one who drank it last night. Don’t you remember?”

Taehyung froze in his place hearing that. And while Taehyung was busy recalling, Jungkook started to stuff mouthfuls of cereal to his mouth. By the time Taehyung realized he was being tricked by Jungkook, it was too late as it left only half a bowl of cereal.

“Kim Jungkook, you’re dead!” Taehyung turned around before seized up the biggest spatula and started to chase after Jungkook.

I laughed at them being so cute but I cut them out by asking, “Hey good morning guys! Did you see Hoseok?”

Both of them stopped dead on the spot and stared at me. Both of them turned to face each other for a second befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter