Chapter Two

Ms. Nobody

"I'm sorry if I had embarrassed you, but you're my little Jeongi. I couldn't let them even look at you like that."

"I guess it's ok. Just don't be so loud, Jimin! Everyone heard you."

"Sure, what about the ice cream?"

"OK! You owe me!"

As you walk into the ice cream shop, there is one of your friends, trying to win a date. Simi is twirling her hair and biting her lip as an incredible guy is talking to her. 

"Don't you even think about looking at any guy in here, Jeongi."

"Fine, I won't even look at you!"

"If that what it takes, I'll take the risk."

"YAH" you scream as you turn around and hit him on the shoulder. You look back at Sumi. She is one of the prettiest girls at school. she always had her hair done, makeup on, and the cutest clothes. Her parents were rich, and didn't like me because of my wealth. But Sumi said she "Didn't care" what they said. 

"Hey?!"

"What?'

"Move up, it's our turn."

We walk up to the counter and there stands a girl with a low top and short, short skirt.

"Hi, oppa." -girl

Jimin looks at her then smiles real big, that is when he feels a slight punch in his back. Jimin turns around and makes big eyes at you(Atleast tries to) he looks back over to her.

"Is this your girl friend?"-girl

"No this is my friend."

"Good, now what can I get you?"

"I'll have a chocolate ice cream." you say moving from behind Jimin 

"Me too" 

"Ok, is that it?"

"Yes"

"Well, if that is all, it is in the house."

"Oh, thank you." jimin says acting flustered 

"Here you go" She hands the ice cream to Jimin. And around the ice cream is a napkin with the girls number.

"And that is how you get free ice cream and a date on Saturday night."

"Jimin, you are horrible!"

"But who is the one with the date?

"You, but it doesn't make a difference! You can't take advantage of girls like that!"

"I cannot help if they love me!"

"Uh! Anyways, What did you make on you math test?"

"99%"

"Ha! I beat you!"

"You got a 100?"

"Why do you act so supervised?"

"No reason." 

You turn and slap him. He looks at you and sticks his tounge out. You walk around the corner and see your house.

"Thanks. But you didn't have to do this, you live on the other side of town."

Just doing my job. Hey, tonight me and my friends are going to catch up later for something to eat, want to come?."

"Ok, thanks for the ice cream."

"And my free date?"

"Bye jimin." you say as you lean in to give him a hug

"Anytime. Tell your mom I said hey."

"Ok I will."

"Bye"

"Bye"