Chapter Four

Ms. Nobody

As the hand pulls you up on your feet, you move your head up, looking at the face of Jungkook. You take a deep breath and try to keep in all the screams.

"You good?"

"Um, yes, Yeah I am. Thank you."

"Mhm." he says as he walks away.

"Thank you again" you yell to him

He turns around and looks at you,"Try not to get stuck with guys like him."

"You thank that I was with him?"

"Um, looks like your type!"

"How dare you say something like that to me. You cannot talk to a woman like that!"

"Well, it is a good thing that you aren't much of one." he says as he turns around and starts walking in the other direction. You look at him with a disgusted look. But even though he always so rude to girls, something always brought you back around to him. Maybe it was his smile, his looks, the way he dressed or even his presence. But the rude side always showed through.

You turn around and start walking again. You feel your phone go off on your back pocket. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Jimin yells over in the phone with a nervous tone

"I'm coming."

"Hurry, I don't want you getting hurt!"

"You would be surprised."

"Well HURRY JEONGI!"

You hang up and start running

10 MINUTES LATER

You finally arrive at the park and there is Jimin, he has a worried look on his face. 

"Hey..." you say nervously as you walk up to him.

He looks at you and then runs the rest of the way to you. He runs over and puts his arms around you and hugs you. 

"Jimin-ie, someone is going to see this and get the wrong idea. What is wrong with you anyway?"
"Jeon Jungkook came and told me what happened. I am sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should of came and picked you up..."

"Jimin-ie I'm fine, Jungkook helped me... then insulted me."

"I'm sorry."

As your looking into his eyes, you noticed that you haven't ever seen him this worried.

"Okay, get off of me or people are going to think you are the ert. Let's catch up with your friends."
"Okay, but don't leave my side because your mom would kill me."

"Oh yeah, you won't believe what she said today."

"What?"

"She said that she wanted me to marry you." you say this making a face and laughing

"WOW! What is so wrong with me?"

"Nothing don't get me wrong jimin. You are a very attractive person. Like very. But I just have never thought of you like that before."

"Just know Jeongi, I'm always here for you! I love you to death!!"

"I know. She brought up my dad."

"What did she say?"

"She said that he liked you and wanted me to marry you too."

"Mhm."

"I'm sorry, this is awkward. Sorry you know I am awkard like that."

"Don't worry, you can talk to me about anything."