Chapter Seven

Ms. Nobody

You look at Taehyung and you can teel that he can see how relieved you are. 

"So" Taehyung says, "Are you dating anyone, Jeongi?"

*Cough-Cough*

Jimin chokes on his water. And looks at Taehyung with big eyes. 

"Um." you say nervous. "No."

"That's surprising you look like a good woman. What school do you go to?"

 jimin kicks taehyung under the table. "Yah!" he yells "What was that for?"

"Um," you say, "I go to the same school as you." you say slowly and quietly

"Ah, I'm sorry, I haven't ever seen you there." Taehyung says smiling 

"Nobody does." you say

The waiter comes back and brings the food to the table. he sets it down and then leaves. 

You all start to dig in and eat. You are very careful to use your manners.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all finish the food and you are ready to GO HOME. It has been very awkward and jimin has been trying to make you talk the whole time. And you refuse to do so. 

You start to get and Jimin states, "I payed for the food, jungook." he looks at Jungkook." As return of the favor, since you only live like two blocks away from Jeongi, take her home."

"Mhm." he says nodding his head.

Since Jungkook is the youngest he doesn't put up sny fights with the older hyungs.

"I'm trusting you." jimin says "Don't you dare harm her in ANYWAY." He empisizes on the anyway.

 You and jungkook start to walk out the door. As you do you hear Jimin say, "Jeongi, be careful!"

You look back and nod your head to him. you start walking out and Jungkook starts talking, "You know to boost your IQ, take some IQ test on your on,like on the internet and then go up the front office and ask to retake your IQ."

"Mhm," you say nodding your head.

"Do you say anything else?" he says looking down at you 

"Mhm. I'm just not very social with people I don't know."

"Ah, you don't really know me?"

"No, I just don't talk much." you say keeping your head down

"Mmh." he says, "I know you think you're smart and all that but why would you be in Class B?"

"Um..." you say hesitating 

"Why would you wear such things when you are going out with men?" he says pushing you on to the fence beside you and putting his hands on either side of you on the fence. "Were you trying to seduce me?"

"No, I just wanted to look nice."

He moves in beside your ear and you flinch when moves his body closer, "Don't even think about." he says smiling as he moves away from you and starts to walk again, "Lets  Cinderella! Don't want me to turn into a pumpkin do you?"  he yells 

You start to walk towards him. Finally you catch up to him and walk beside him. 

Finally you get up to your house, you start walking that wat. 

"Hope I didn't give your hopes up." he says yelling at you.