Chapter Three

Ms. Nobody

You walk into your house, throw your stuff on the floor and slam the door behind you. 

"MOM, I"M HOME!"

"Ok, no need to yell at me."

"I'm going out with friends tonight."

"Who?"

"Jimin and some of his friends"

"As long as you are with Jimin at all times, there is a lot of traficing happening around the big town. I know Jimin will protect you."

"He always does."

"That is why I want you to marry him"

"MOM! how could you say that? We are just friends, anyway, he doesn't like me like that."

"Well, if he does. I like him and so did your father."

"Are you really going to a dad on me?"

"He would want someone that would protect you."

"Well, he or you don't get to pick."

"WEll!"

You walk up the stairs to your room to get your home work done and sart getting ready. As you are straightening your long black hair your phone goes off, it is jimin. Here is what he said"

"Jeongi, meet me at the Herni Park."

You put down your phone and finsh up and put the last touches on your outfit: A laced up crop top, a jean jacket, sacrf, high waisted jeans and boots. look in the mirror and walk out the door.

"Bye Mom."

"Don't like him my " she mumbles underneth her breath

"What?"

"Nothing, by Jimin at all times Jeongi!"

"Okay!" you say as you shut the door behind you.

As your walking down the street you see Kirtue walking down the other side. Kirtue isn't anything other than a cool guy at the college. He is known for hitting on girls and... well some other stuff with girls. The opposite of Jungkook. You see Kirtue and keep my head down. As you are walking beside of him he grabs your hand then pushing onto the fence. 

"Hello there, thought that you could walk pass me like that?"

"Let go of me!"

"Not unless I get something out of you."

"Let go you ert!" as you say this you hear a loud "YAH" and turn your eyes just in time to see a fist fly and hit Kirtue right in the mouth, he falls back. You slide down after him letting go of you. 

A hand is stuck out at your face. Not looking up from being imbarrassed. You grab the hand and he pulls you up. As you look up to your surprise it is...