Chapter one

Ms. Nobody

*RIIINNNNGGG*

The dismissal bell goes off as people flood the hall ways. Being pushed all around, there you are, just trying to get through. 

As you are walking the hall ways you hear loud screams and look back. And there is the one and only, Bangtan. Only the coolest and cutest boys on campus. You watch as each one of them looks down at the floor and walk. In the middle is the cutest and the youngest, Junkook. Jungkook is your favorite of them all. He has the best looks, as your opinion. As you look and stare you are pushed on to the floor by another girl staring in awe. Right in the middle of the hall way, they walk up to you and stop, bending down over you in discus.

"What do we have here?"-Jin

"I don't know,a rodent?"-Ramon

I you struggle to get up. once you are on your feet once again, you bow to them and apologize. 

"I was pushed, I'm so sorry." you look up with you eyes then look back down. 

"Did she just talk to us?"-Suga

"YAH!" a voice echoes down the hall way. you stand up straight to have a glance of who it was. And to your surprise, it was Park Jimin. The th in looks, on the athletics team and not to mention... your best friend. "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE NOW!" 

"And what if I didn't?"-Suga

"Then we will take this one on one!" 

"YAH! It isn't worth it to shout or fight with this loser. Let's go now!"-Jungkook 

They turn around and start walking off. Jimin looks over to you and brushes off the dust on your shoulders. 

"Thank you, but I could of handled that myself."

"Sure. I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt."

"Sure. Thanks" 

"Yep, let me take you home, just make sure you get there safe."

"You don't have to do that, I'll be just fine."

"I refuse to take no as an answer!"

"Fine, but you have to buy me ice cream on the way!" 

"Deal."

He takes my bag and swings it over his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles with the same smile since we were kids. Jimin has never left my side ever since we met on Kindergarten.  He has always been over protective of you, he has always been by your side. We have always been close, but he always being more popular and me. 

We walk out of the school doors cracking up laughing about what just had happened.