Irene does not like personal space

My Video Game Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, here is chapter 4 of video game love. Updating now, since I will need to take some time off for health reasons. So, please enjoy this and many other treats I have laying around.


 

It has been a week since Irene came to life, and Seulgi is still adjusting to everything. She is for one not used to sharing her bed with anyone. Irene, absolutely refuses to take the guest room. For the first three nights, Seulgi struggled to convince her that she should. She even took her to see the guest bedroom first.

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi had led the raven down the hall to her guest bedroom. She had to at least try to get her to sleep on her own. The second they get inside Irene doesn’t look happy at all.

 

“Look Irene, there’s all this room, and a huge bed. You could have all this personal space to yourself.”

 

“No!” The shorter girl refused. “I don’t like personal space. I like it when we are in the same space together.”

 

“But…”

 

“No, now let’s go to bed.” Irene grabs her arm, and pulled her along to her bedroom.

 

On the second night, Seulgi tried to trick her with fabric softener. Now, that she knows how much the raven loves the lavender scented softener. She felt she could use it to her advantage.

 

“Yah, Irene come look, lavender-scented fabric softener.”

 

“What, where?” She looks around excited.

 

“It’s in the guest room, come and see it.”

 

Irene hurries to join Seulgi in the guest room, there is indeed fabric softener. The second that she is distracted the artist closes the door, and sprints for her own room.

 

“Hey!” Irene shouts. “That isn’t very nice Seulgi.” Naturally she catches her just before the brunette could get anywhere near her room.

 

“Hi, Irene.”

 

The shorter woman turns her around and forcefully pulls her into a heated kiss.

 

“That’s for tricking me.” She says when they break away. “Now, let’s go to bed.”

 

“Yes, of course.” Seulgi was defeated again.

 

Lastly, on the third night. Seulgi decided that she would sleep on the couch. She wondered if perhaps that would make any difference. It, of course doesn’t make any difference.

 

“You’re going to sleep here?”

 

“Yep.” The monolid woman nods. She has her blanket and pillow all ready to go. “You can always go to sleep in the guest room.”

 

“No, if you sleep here. Then so will I.”

 

“But, Irene….” That’s when the raven literally lays down on top of her, only wearing a thin shirt and tiny pair of shorts. Seulgi feels her body very closely now, and tries so hard not to think of it..

 

“Um, we can’t stay like this all night.”

 

“Yes.” Irene nods with a soft kiss to her lips. “Yes, we can.”

 

“What about personal space?”

 

That’s when chocolate brown eyes look suddenly intense. “I don’t like personal space.” She tells her again. “Now, goodnight Seulgi.” She says cutely and kisses her lips again.

 

“Okay. goodnight Irene.” The artist realizes it’s hopeless and she has to give up now.

 

(End)

 

After the first few nights. The monolid woman accepts that Irene just has no understanding of personal space. She goes to sleep now with the raven clinging tightly to her arm, half asleep on her chest, and wakes up to kisses.

 

“Irene?”

 

“Hi, good morning.” She says cheerfully, pecking her lips with soft, tender kisses.

 

“Good morning.” Seulgi nods. It freaked her out the first morning she woke up to the shorter girl’s lips covering her own. Now, she is pretty much used to it.

 

“Seulgi, are you awake?” She questions, while poking her cheek.

 

“Yes.” The artist answers with eyes still closed.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”  Seulgi’s eyes open when she feels her t shirt being lifted up, and familiar hands caressing her abs.

 

“Yah, Irene, again!” She springs out of the bed. The sight of it makes Irene laugh.

 

“Your body is too nice, and you shouldn’t cover it up.”

 

“I, um, thanks. So, now that we’re both up. How about….”

 

“We shower!” Irene smiles with excitement.

 

“Um, you can if you want to.”

 

“What if I want to shower with you?” She asks hopefully.

 

The brunette hears her cell phone ring, thank god. Then hurries to answer it.

 

“Fine, I’ll still shower with you sooner or later.” The raven declares.

 

The person on the phone ends up being one of the bosses at the game studio. They want to see sketches soon, writing is underway. The problem is Seulgi doesn’t have any character sketches, not really. Irene, her main character is now somehow alive. But, they don’t need to know that obviously.

 

“Yes, sir. I understand, I’ll have some sketches by Friday, okay thank you.” She ends the call, then grabs a drawing pad. Seulgi sits down at the kitchen table. Irene is now moving about, there are pots and pans being heard too. Seulgi assumes that she is making breakfast.

 

“Hey Seulgi, can you please draw me another spatula?”

 

“What, what happened to the one I drew for you yesterday?”

 

“It’s broken.” The raven admits with a shrug.

 

“Broken?” The artist repeats, but still draws her another one. At this rate Irene will be needing more and more spatulas.

 

“Thank you.” Seulgi hears from the kitchen. The brunette goes back to thinking, she can draw another female lead. She could even draw a male lead, depending on what the writers want too. She barely has a face on the paper when Irene hurries over.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?”

 

“I’m drawing. I have to create another character, since you’re real and all.”

 

“No!” Irene shakes her head. Then throws her sketch pad to the side. It alarms Seulgi.

 

“Irene, what’s wrong?”

 

“You can’t. What if you draw someone else and they come to life too? I don’t want you to replace me.” She admits sadly.

 

That tone makes Seulgi to get up and hug her. “Irene, no one is going to replace you, I promise.”

 

“Do you mean it?” Irene snuggles deeper into her embrace.

 

“Of course I mean it. You’re…” Seulgi jumps when she feels two hands now grabbing her .

 

“Hey!”

 

The raven laughs. “Sorry, but you have a really great .” She gives a second squeeze.

 

Irene is a ert. She never intended for her to be a ert, but somehow she is. She is a living, breathing ert with innocent tendencies.

 

“Irene, can you let go?”

 

“Yes, but you have to feel mine as well.”

 

Monolids go wide. “But, why?”
 

“So I can know if you like my too. See, just feel.” The shorter girl grabs one of the brunette’s hands and clasps it tight to her . It leaves Seulgi pretty soulless.

 

“Well?” Irene presses.

 

“Well?”

 

“Do you like it, Seulgi?”

 

She can’t even believe this, what the heck is she supposed to say. “Oh, why Irene you have a great by the way. I should know I drew it.”

 

“Y-Yeah, um great .” She tells her, hoping to make Irene happy with her answer. It makes her more than happy. The raven responds by throwing herself into her body. They fall on the floor with Irene now very much straddling her.

 

“You like my !” Irene smiles, now kissing her face.

 

“Okay, okay can you get off me now, please?”

 

“No, just a few more minutes.” The raven lays down fully on top of the brunette. Seulgi ends up wrapping an arm around her waist.

 

“Hey, Seulgi?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Where are the other party members?”

 

The artist smiles down at her. “I thought you liked it when it was just you and me?”

 

“I do. I love when it’s just us.” Irene grabs her hand, and begins her knuckles. “It just feels weird without other party members.”

 

“I could draw you some.”

 

Irene gives her a curious look. She isn’t completely sure she wants party members that Seulgi draws, because she doesn’t want anybody else falling in love with her.

 

“Um, never mind.”

 

“Okay, so how about we get off the floor now?”

 

Irene agrees, then heads into the kitchen again. Seulgi doesn’t think she will get much drawing done now. When there’s sudden knocking at her door, she looks to see that it’s Seungwan.

 

“Oh, no… oh no.” She hurries to collect Irene. “Come with me.” Seulgi tries to get Irene to follow her.

 

“Hey, what’s going on?”

 

“Yah, Seulgi, you home?” The raven hears a feminine voice on the other side of the door. She already doesn’t like the sound of this.

 

“Seulgi, who is that at the door!” She demands to know.

 

“Um, no one.”

 

“No one?”

 

The banging only gets louder. “Come on Seul, I brought some breakfast for you, open up.”

 

The raven is already heading to the door. Seulgi grabs her into a back hug. Their embrace is now all Irene can think about. Seulgi’s arms feel great wrapped around her.

 

“Irene, if you wait in the bedroom. I’ll….I’ll…” She tries to bargain, but has no idea what Irene would even want.

 

“I’ll, um give you even more kisses.”

 

That piques Irene’s interes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter