The real sasaeng fan

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September, 2017

After being an idol for 11 years, Seungri already adapt with many things. He knows who he could be friend with and who’s not. He can differentiate if people want to actually be friend with him or they just want to use him because of his fame. He mastered on how to control his feeling at times. Even when he was tired or annoyed with things, he can control his face so that people wouldn’t know what is his feeling at that moment. He also knows when to treat the fans and when it’s better to just ignore them. He already adapts with fans following him everywhere and because nowadays he always going overseas because of his businesses or to meet his friends from other countries, chances that the fans already waited for him at the airport is big. He doesn’t know how but each time he going somewhere, his fans would know in advance no matter how discreet he is.

In most time, Seungri can manage the situation pretty well but right now he is totally baffle with the situation he is into. He should be on the plane right now. He has DJ gigs at Changsa and if not because of his luggage problem, he won’t be stuck in his car anymore. He already weird out by his driver that wouldn’t move the car no matter how many times he told him to. He was afraid that fans would recognize his car because the driver parked the car just outside the airport. He doesn’t want to get mob by fans like what happen in Changsa on May this year. He even made headlines because of getting mobbed and the picture clearly show how terrified he was. That was embarrassing actually and he had to bear with Youngbae and Daesung making fun of him about that in their chatroom. It’s an irony because few years ago fans in China didn’t want him to perform with Jiyong on Jiyong’s solo concert because they see him as nothing but now he got many Chinese fans that chasing him around. It might have something to do with his movie and being mentor in a reality show that help him get more fans in China now. He was startled when suddenly someone barging on his car window. See? This is what he afraid of. The sasaeng fan just wouldn’t leave him alone.     

“Baby, open the door please”

Seungri surprised to see his own boyfriend that supposed to be on plane for his concert is holding on his car window. Jiyong pathetically latch onto the car and only manage to speak with Seungri over the small cracked window. “Driver, just drive the car” Seungri ignores him and ordered the driver. He tries hard to avoid Jiyong since the start of Jiyong’s Motte concert and he would like to stay that way for a while. There’s too many things inside his head right now.

“Baby please, don’t do this. You know it’s hyung’s idea to make her the guest for my concert.” Jiyong tries to win Seungri by explaining the reason why he had someone else for his guest, again. It’s not like Seungri didn’t know about this matter but seems like the panda’s mood is sour after Motte concert in Philippine and it’s getting even worst when the guest for Motte concert in Malaysia was announced.

“You should refuse then” Seungri plays with him phone, not even spare a glance to his boyfriend.

“Hey, you know I can’t do that” Jiyong was torn. He didn’t want to do it but he has no power to decline what their agency ordered.

Seungri rolled his eyes with annoyance. “Driver, drive now or I would fire you!” he tries to threatened the poor guy.

Jiyong snickers, amuse with Seungri that is so desperate to get away from him. “You can’t fire him when I am the one who hire him” He wants to talk more but he got a plane to catch so he need to cut it short. “Baby, I’m late for my plane but I would give you a call when I land, okay?”

Seungri glance to his boyfriend a little. Just a little. “Make it facetime” he said quietly that almost unheard by Jiyong.

“Why? To make sure that I’m not in the same room with her?” Jiyong almost laugh at Seungri’s jealousy but decides not to because of Seungri’s face that turned angry again. He instantly shut his mouth.

“Just go!” Seungri literally scream to his boyfriend. Annoyed that he lost composure and let his boyfriend read him like an open book.

“Okay, okay.. I will go now. I love you baby” Jiyong pucker his lips in an attempt to make peace with the furious panda.

“Hmm” Seungri turn his attention to his phone again. Not bother to reply back to the older.

Jiyong can’t help but feel a little disappointed to be ignored like that. He made a kissing sound to his boyfriend, finally let go of the car window, and walk to the airport. As usual, the fans are following him with phones on their hand, taking his pictures while shouting his name. If he is in a good mood, he would wave his hand and smile to the fans but right now he doesn’t feel like giving any fan service so he just walks straight to the counter. Really, what did he do wrong? He only doing his job as an idol. Motte concert in Philippines get a lot of attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter