Sasaeng fans at the club

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April, 2016

Jiyong looked at the very upset Seungri pouts on the sofa. He tried to focus on his work but every now and then he would still look back to see if his boyfriend’s mood getting better but seems like it still far from it. Jiyong is working on their new song for their MADE album that scheduled to be release by the end of this year and if Seungri is not pissed with him right now, he is sure the younger would kindly help him with giving some thought about the song. He sighed for the nth time and sit beside his grumpy panda.

“Baby c’mon, don’t be like this” Jiyong tried his best to soften his voice so that Seungri wouldn’t be more upset than he already is.

“I hate you! We are not even married but you treat me like an imprison wife. Why I couldn’t go hang out with my friends? You are ridiculous!” Seungri goes off. He can’t take it anymore. He just wanted to have fun, to meet his friends and all. Why Jiyong keeps on forbid everything he do?

“We should already be married last year just like how our fans imply if not because of that certain someone chicken out at the very last minute” Jiyong retorts with stern voice, clearly still having grudge with how Seungri cancel their wedding at Las Vegas last year all because saying he was too young and wanted to enjoy his life more. If Jiyong didn’t love Seungri too much he would punched him until the younger half-dead but no, Jiyong respect Seungri’s decision even though it broke his heart in million pieces. He might respect Seungri’s decision but he still held grudge and would mention about that here and there whenever they get into an argument.

“But we don’t” Seungri retorts back but instantly realize his choice of words hurt Jiyong as Jiyong’s face stiffen hearing that. “Sorry oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. I love you” he takes Jiyong’s hand and kiss it tenderly.

Jiyong sighed. This panda and his aegyo definitely would be the death of him. “Why do you want to go to Vietnam so much? Can’t you just ask them to come and see you here?” he asks, trying to discuss the matter that drag them into this argument.

“Denis couldn’t fly here because he is technically grounded by his father. But he still can go out and have fun, just not abroad. Somewhere within his father’s territory” Seungri explains. Do Hoang Minh or Denis Do, is a really good friend of his. Denis is the eldest son of the chairman of Tan Hoang Minh Real Estate Group, a very large real estate company in Vietnam. Denis was caught in a troublesome matter so his father forbids him from going anywhere far so that it’s easier to control his son.

Jiyong flinched upon hearing that name. “Denis? So, you’re going to meet Denis. I see”

“Oppa, he is a friend of mine. I don’t understand why you hate him so much. He is a good guy okay. I told you what, one time he help me..”

Jiyong raised his hand, nonverbally ask the younger to stop talking. He didn’t want to hear what kindness Denis did to his boyfriend. “I don’t like him and you know why”

Seungri groaned. “Denis is straight! Gosh, I really don’t understand why you thought he was flirting with me when he clearly doesn’t!”

If only there is a way to make things go inside this clueless panda’s thick skull, Jiyong swear he would do anything to knock some sense into Seungri. His boyfriend clearly didn’t know how charming and alluring he is that make even the straightest man would bend to have him. Everyone’s is a little in love with Seungri but Seungri himself didn’t aware of this fact. Seungri always jealous over girls going gaga over Jiyong but fail to notice that Jiyong is struggling with keeping people’s hand off him from both gender, that would be double trouble than what Seungri facing.

“Besides, I’m not only go there to have fun. I also need to see Denis’s father to discuss about the apartment” Seungri continued, still hoping that Jiyong would eventually let him go to Vietnam.

Jiyong mentally groaned. Denis’s father who is the president of Tan Hoang Minh Group, Do Anh Dung, has taken a liking to Seungri and even wanted to give Seungri a really luxurious royal-style apartment in Palais de Louis as a gift. Jiyong of course would oppose the idea as he saw Denis’s father tried to play sugar daddy with his Seungri. But Seungri on the other hand saw this as an opportunity to expand his connection which is good for his image and his businesses. Do Anh Dung is not someone that Jiyong can look past of. He is a very important man that has power and money. Even Jiyong himself don’t have any idea how Seungri can involve with such people but it’s Seungri the social butterfly, everything is possible for him.

“You can’t go there. I am letting you to meet and hang out with your friends, expand your business and such but do it in Korea. No more discussion” Jiyong’s voice was somehow authoritative making Seungri finally quiet down. Jiyong felt bad for having to be hard on his precious lover but he just doesn’t want Seungri to leave him alone anymore. They are both busy with their own schedule and at least for Jiyong he only isolated in studio every day when he got no schedule but his damn lover going back and forth to another country and doesn’t even have time for him. Seungri finally show up at the studio to meet him after 2 weeks missing to god-know-where he went, just because Jiyong cut up his credit card. Seriously though, Seungri himself is very wealthy because of his businesses but he still has that habit on paying things using Jiyong’s card. What a spoil brat he is.

The argument stops there and Jiyong was happy to come home with Seungri cooking in the kitchen for their dinner after a long tiring day at the studio. He loves eating his boyfriend’s cooking because Seungri is a really good cook. He was so happy because he thought Seungri finally decide to stay at home to accompany him but to his dismay, 3 days after that he woke up to an empty bed with a cute note on the bedside table that read “I am sorry oppa. Don’t be mad for too long. I love you. XX” with a panda illustration at the end. Jiyong huff to himself. He was expecting this actually but still, he can’t help but feel disappointed with Seungri.

Meanwhile, Seungri grinned like a fool inside the plane. His manager, Taekgu, had stop talking to him since this morning when he take him to the airport because he pretty sure he would get a hell of scolding from Jiyong after this. Seungri was never an obedient type so he doesn’t get how Jiyong thought it’s possible to tame him. He is still young, only 26 years old, so he wanted to enjoy his life as much as he can. He doesn’t know how could he almost married to Jiyong last year. Being married at an early age is like leaving party at 8pm. Don’t get him wrong, he loves Jiyong with all his heart but binding his whole life to another man is a big deal. He doesn’t think he quite ready for such a big commitment just yet.

After arriving in Vietnam international airport, someone already waited to pick him up and Seungri was glad. His body was sore after a long flight and he don’t want to get into trouble in finding hotel that Denis already reserved for him. It took them half an hour to arrive at the hotel and now Seungri finally can rest comfortably on the bed. He switched on his phone with a mischievous smile on his face. He was expecting to get bombarded with lots of miscall and text but to his surprise, there was none from his boyfriend. He did get some texts but they were all from his friends here, asking did he arrived already in Vietnam or not. He tried to call J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter