Car accident in Shanghai

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December, 2013

“I’m on my way to the hotel. Yes, don’t worry. Manager hyung and the bodyguards are here with me. Stop worrying too much, oppa. Yeah.. yeah.. I love you too... bye” Seungri cut the call off before Jiyong start rambling again about being safe. It’s nothing new. His boyfriend was known for being overprotective and possessive over him in a way that make him suffocated but it’s a lie if he said he hated it. Honestly, he loves being the centre of Jiyong’s attention.

They just had an event called "Super Starry Christmas" in Shanghai but not all Bigbang members were present for the event. It’s only him, Jiyong and Youngbae because apparently JiTaeSung (in short for Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri) are more popular here in China thus YG only make the three of them making the special appearance for the event. As expected, the fans going crazy for them. Jiyong already left in a rush with Youngbae to Korea for discussing their upcoming collaboration with YG, leaving Seungri going back with his manager and several bodyguards.

Seungri was thrilled with excitement. The day after tomorrow is Christmas. Christmas, where you can eat without guilt all those sweets, cakes and even getting presents but most importantly, spending romantic time with that special someone. Just like every year since he become Jiyong’s boyfriend, they would celebrate the special day together. Jiyong had promised that this year he would go straight to Seungri and celebrate Christmas one whole day with him without going to any fake date with his ‘supposed girlfriend’. Well, it’s worth the fake tears he drawn when his boyfriend come begging on him last week after they get into another fight. How many fight they already had since they were in a relationship? They lost count already. It didn’t matter to them anyway. Seungri just know they would eventually in each other’s arms within minutes after their fight and had amazing make-up after that. Same old routines that never seems to bore either one of them. Anyway, Seungri was overwhelm with the idea spending the whole day with Jiyong as they rarely spent time together now because Jiyong was too busy.

The ride back to the hotel was smooth until Seungri notice a cute looking store on the street, decorated with Christmas decoration. It’s not only the decoration that attract his attention but also a man wearing a Santa clothes that was standing in front of the store with little kids surround him asking for sweets. Call Seungri a kid, but he really likes and believe in Santa. Seunghyun always about that and even going as far to tell him that Santa is not exist but regardless all that, Seungri, being a 23 years old man, still believed that there are real Santa Claus living in North Pole that would sent presents to kids that is on ‘good kids list’.

“Hyung, stop the car!” he exclaimed making the manager stop the car abruptly. “I want to buy something. You guys just wait here” he got out from the car without getting his manager’s consent, leaving the manager and the bodyguards without any hesitancy. The car behind them which full with other bodyguards also stop after seeing Seungri’s car stop and pulled over to the street. The bodyguards went out from their car and ready to follow the young idol but Seungri stopped them, saying he wanted to walk alone and if they did follow him they wouldn’t go unnoticed. After assuring the bodyguards that he would take the responsibility himself if anything happened, he properly hides his face under his fluffy knitted red scarf that Jiyong brought for him last year and walked to the Santa that he saw earlier. It’s not snowing here in Shanghai but the cold night breeze would enough to make him shiver to the bones.

“Your wish, young man?” the Santa asked Seungri when he approached, using Chinese that is hard for Seungri to understand. He only learned Chinese months ago so he didn’t fully grasp what the man said. “Your wish, young man?” the Santa repeated his question but this time he was using English. Might be he kind of had an idea that Seungri is not a local. 

Seungri smiled brightly. “I wish that I would be with my lover forever!” he said, also using English. That is his wish last year, and the years before that. He is sure that he would say the same wish again for the upcoming years.

The Santa give him a pamphlet. “Then you should give your lover this thing” he said, pointing on something that is labelled with “hot item for love”.

That is actually way to gain customers and that Santa is nothing more but a promoter for the store, but Seungri is interested with what the Santa showed him. “You can find this inside our store” the Santa continue while his right hand already opening the door for Seungri.

Without saying anything more, Seungri went inside the store after giving a polite bow to the Santa. The warmth inside the store making his body feels comfortable and the sweet scent of chocolate is in the air which is very pleasing to his nose making him somehow craving for chocolate. He decided to buy the thing quickly and then went back to the hotel and enjoyed a nice warm hot chocolate before sleeping. He looked up to the pamphlet the Santa gave him earlier in his hand in order to track where the thing that he had been looking for. “Rack 10-3” he murmured to himself. It’s a good thing that the store had a really good marketing strategy where they already provide what is the special present they sell and where they placed them. After looking around for 5 minutes, Seungri finally arrived at the rack he was searching for. There are bunch of young women in front of the rack but because they were too engrossed with choosing their present, they didn’t notice Seungri sneaked up behind them. It’s should be expected that the rack would be full with people because the present is very pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter