Bloody confession letter

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December, 2009

“Hyung, are you okay?”

Jiyong nods but he still looking at his phone. Today twitter was in chaos after fans posted pictures of fan letters dedicated to him and Youngbae. It’s not usual fan letter, this one has sprinkles of blood from a cut neck, wrist and palm. How gruesome is that?

After their songs Gojitmal and Haru Haru became a huge success, they are getting more popular and having more fans now, not only in Korea but even overseas. Big Bang are now currently staying in a hotel in Japan, in the middle of promoting their new song Koe o Kikasete after the success of Gara Gara Go since they enter Japanese market.   

“Hyung, look at me” Seungri cupped Jiyong’s face and force the leader to look at him. “Are you afraid because of the letter? I can ask the manager hyung to give me permission to stay in your room. We could sleep together. If anything happen, I would protect you” he said, his big round eyes looking at Jiyong attentively. Seungri had a scrawny body, no better than Jiyong, so it’s questionable how he can protect Jiyong from any danger but he knew his presence is enough to assure Jiyong that he is safe. He knew how much Jiyong like him to be by Jiyong’s side and to be honest, he likes it so much too.

Jiyong nods again but didn’t reply back anything the younger said. Really, he is not afraid because of some letters posted on social media, it’s not like the sasaeng fan send the letter personally to his hotel room so there was nothing to worry about. But the idea of sleeping together with this fluffy panda is like a golden chance for him. Before this he always finds excuse to sleep with Seungri and the maknae never refuse him but after Youngbae witness how he basically molested the poor boy who slept like a log after their exhausting schedule, the mother hen would prevent them from sleeping together ever again without telling Seungri the real reason why. Fortunately, today Youngbae is going back to Korea for few days because of some family issues so there is no one would interrupt them.    

Thinking that Jiyong is still shocked and afraid because of the letter, Seungri wrapped his arm around Jiyong and give him a warm hug, trying to calm the older. They stay like that on the sofa for quite some time. His shoulder is stiffed because of Jiyong’s head on it but he didn’t pull away. He wanted Jiyong to feel safe in his embrace.

Little that Seungri know, Jiyong didn’t let go from his embrace not because he was afraid but the older has ulterior motive. Why would he let go? This position is perfect to inhale the scent coming from Seungri’s body. It’s a mixed of vanilla bath and Seungri’s favourite perfume but it smelled like aphrodisiac to the lustful Jiyong. It’s take everything in Jiyong to refrain himself from that milky ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter