Yup it's love

Yup it's love chapter 1

*** Next Day***

Happy went early to bed so that she could wake up early for the event. She had even brought souvenirs from her country which was her coutnry's expensive handmade jacket for V's parents. She did things as if she knew something magical was going to happen. Guess what she was the first one to reach bighit gate and waited there from 6.00 am till 9.00am. As the 'fan sign' event was from 9.30am.

Happy: Oh my gosh so many people, I am feeling very nervous now . When will they send us in? Oh, they are opening the gate, uhh my stomach is hurting with butterflies.

bighit staffs: Ok everyone, please be patient and follow your line and no rushing or pushing. Please maintain decorum. We will you all to the room.

Happy: I can't walk properly, what to do, afterwards will I be able to talk to V? Feeling scared. Wow this bighit studio is very huge and beautiful. Why did I have to be in the first line? Why did I come this early? Feeling nervous.

V: Today my stomach is not feeling good, why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden. This is not my normal reaction. What if the girl I saw yesterday was real and is here today? How will I react? No worries I react the way she reacts.

bts boys: Okay are we all ready? Lets do our best in entertaining our fans. Lets not make anyone of them sad, okay guys? 

bighit staffs: ok, everyone bts are coming, get ready.

Happy: Why is everyone screaming? Uhh, I hate people screaming.    God, help me be confident, and let me say whatever I have to say. Ohhh they are coming, first is Rap Mon, Jin, Suga, Jimin, J Hope, Jungkook and yesss Vvvv. Wow he looks so handsome, is this real...  Thank God V is sitting last, now I can pour my heart out to him. 

V does not see her due to huge crowd but strangely today he is quiet.

V: I definitely think she is here. 

bts boys: Hello all, we are bts.

Crowds: Yay, bts! bts! bts!

bts boys: Thank you all for coming, now we will start the fansign one by one, please be patient.

Happy: Oh no, what to do I am shaking, this is very bad. 

bighit staff: Ok first line please come.

Narrator: Happy was the first one from the line. V Kim Taehyung was at first in dream land but as soon as he looked to the first line he saw Happy.

V: Yup, she is here, just look at her she looks so pretty. I don't think she is Korean.

Rap Mon: Hello, what is your name?

Happy: he is telling me something but due to my nervousness, I am not hearing anything, and I am sure my face has gone tomato red.

Rap Mon: Wow, this girl is cute but she is not saying anything, what should I do? ok maybe I will give her a handshake.

Happy: Ok Happy, wake up. What is this, he is extending his hand to me. Oh, take out your hand.    Uhhh Hello.

V: What is this Rap Mon doing? Why am I getting angry. Be cool and patient.

Rap Mon: Your hand is really cold, are you ok?

Happy: Yes, I am just nervous.

Rap Mon: Don't be nervous, you are doing just fine. So your name?

Happy: Its Happy,Thank you.

**Now Jin**

Jin: Hello. So what name should I sign?

Happy: You can just give me your autograph. Thank you.

Crowds: V Kim Taehyung? Today why are you silent?

V: Yo! guys, I am always silent. Why? what am I supposed to do? My dear fans?      Stands up and does a funny dance.

Since Happy was V's fan, she only heard him and then laughed infront of Suga. Suga was shocked and then waited for Happy to ask him. But Happy stayed there staring at V. 

Suga: I think she is here to meet someone from the four of them. See she has got something also.

Rap Mon and Jin: Yup, you are right.

Jin: Whoever it is, is lucky to have a fan girl like her, she has eyes only for her idol, I admire that.   Suga just give her autograph and pass it to Jimin. 

Suga: ok then.

Happy: Thank you.

**Jimin**

All this while Jimin had been listening to his hyungs.

Happy: Hello, can you just give me your autograph?

Jimin: Is it me? Pointing fingers to himself.

Happy: Uhhh...(shocked) Oh no, does he think this gift is for him? I hope not. Because I have only for V. What to do???  Spaces out...

V: She is coming, only two more to go... (anxious and worried)

Jimin: (giggles due to Happy's red face), I am just kidding, High Five!  By the way, you are very cute.

Happy: Smiles, thank you.

Jimin: Oh,wow you have a dimple, can I touch it?

Narrator: Happy looks toward V but finds him busy with fans, so she brings forward her face, Jimin touches it and whole crowd screams in excitement. All bts boys look at Jimin, smiling. J Hope even pats on Jimin's shoulder and teases him. Whereas for V he was in shock by Jimin's action.

V: Hyung, what are you doing? Are you not going to send the fan to us, are you going to keep her to yourself???

Jimin: Yah V, don't worry I am sending her now.

Happy: Is V looking at me, right now? Let me just check.  (Looks at V, and her face turns more red) What to do V is looking at me, uhh man I must have looked weird..

V: Why did her face become so red? Is it because of me? 

**J Hope**

J Hope: Ola, are you Korean?

Happy: No, I am a foreigner.

J Hope: Really...Wow nice to meet you. So your name is Happy, ok finish signing, anything else? 

Happy: Nope thats all, thank you.

J Hope: Wow you are first one who does not want anything from us and is moving very fast too. Who are you going that fast for?

Both J Hope and Jungkook laughs whereas V was looking down.

**Jungkook**

(Smiles in a shy manner as everybody thought she was going to give it to Jungkook) Jungkook: Hello.

Happy was totally distracted by V's presence. Jungkook now got the message that she was here for V. So he quickly autographs and passes it to V.