Yup its love

Yup it's love chapter 1

Happy:Nowadays what is this, I see a lot of this Korean boy group in the internet. Wait a minute, it says Billboard also. Let me check out the whole story. Wow this group is going to go to the billboard awards? I feel so happy even if I do not know them but I think I have heard their name in Simply Kpop show. The boys are really charming specially V, oh I wish I could meet him.

The lucky fan girl had just finished her college and she was applying for various masters scholarships, and guess what she got a scholarship in Korea.

Happy: Yessss, yaypeee, now I finally get to go to my dream place and I hope I meet V.

Narrator: After one month, lucky fan girl leaves her country to go to Korea. Since she knows basics of Korean language, she feels quite confident that she will manage her stay in Korea.

Pilot: Ok, now we are about to land Seoul airport, please sit straight with your seatbelts on and we will land shortly.

Happy: Oh my God, is this real or am I dreaming, nope this is real. Uhh I feel dizzy but it is all worth it.  Thank God! A car from the university has come to get me, phewww.. I don't have to struggle with those taxi drivers. 

University driver: Hello! Are you Happy, the scholarship student?

Happy: Yes. Hello.

Driver: Hello, lets go, let me take your luggages.

They reach the University which is situated in Seoul, Gangnam-gu, which also happened to be the place where bighit company was situated. 

Happy: Oh my God!!! bighit company is situated here? What is this, is this fate or am I just lucky. But what to do, will I be able to concentrate while studying? I will just reach my luggage to the room and come back for a tour, but what is this? today there is no one outside the gate cheering for bts? Aren't they in, uhh maybe they are out.

After reaching her stuffs and getting into her room, Happy meets up with her two roommates. They introduce themselves and Happy askses them whether they know about bts,they replied 'yes' but they were not that excited so she dropped talking anything about bts.

Happy: Oh, so my roommates are really studious people who have come here to study, no wonder they were looking very serious and hardworking. Thank God, atleast looking at them I will also be in a mood to study. Ok, now I will go out and have a look. Woww, am I just breathing Korean air, hmmm, uhhhh. Jumps with excitement. Oh! what is that? a grocery shop? Yesss, I will buy the ice cream which I always wanted to eat, the one which the actors always eat in korean drama. 

While she was paying she sees a pamphlet on the table which says bts is holding a 'fansign event' tomorrow. 

Happy: Hello, can I take this? 

Sales person: Yes, yes, are you a fan of bts?

Happy: Yes, a huge fan, you?

Sales person: Me too, we are very proud because of them.

Happy: Yes me too, thank you, bye...

Sales person: Bye..

Happy: Oh there is a park over there, I will just stay on the swing and eat.

bts boys: ok, now we have finished performing in this show, lets head to our rooms. Today we are feeling very tired and sleepy.

Happy: God please let V Kim Taehyung like me so much that he always looks for me. By the way this ice cream is very tasty, I just love Korea.

By the way it was evening so that's why there was no one in the park so therefore Happy had the park to herself. After some time a bus arrives...

V Kim Taehyung: Oh wow today why am I feeling different although I am very tired. Opens his window. Sees something. Uhh who is that girl? and why is she in the park at this time? Don't tell me she is a fan of our's and is waiting for us? Let me see her face, wow I have never seen such a face in Korea and why does this heart of mine beat fast. 

bts boys: V, close the window before anyone sees us.

Happy: Now I think I need to go to my room, stands up and runs.

All this while V was staring at her engrossed, but the gate opened and the bus went inside.

V: Isn't it funny, I have never met this person and yet my heart is racing. Have I made myself so tired that now I am imagining people? I will just go to sleep, maybe I am too tired and also we have 'fansign' event tomorrow.