Yup its love

Yup it's love chapter 1

**The Interview**

Happy: 1,2,3....13     aeeh, only 13 of us?  Why so less people for the interview?   I thought huge crowd would apply. Uhh, anyways lucky for us we don't have to worry. 

bighit staff: Chellar please come in, Mighty be ready, you are up next.  After 30 minutes, Mighty come in, Happy be ready.

Happy: What I am third, oh no,   nervousness is swelling up.   It's ok just breathe in and out.

After 20 minutes Happy come in..

There are 3 interviewers in total.

Happy: Hello everyone(bows)

All three interviewers: Hello.

1st interviewer: Please sit down.      So we see you are here to do your masters which is for one year, right?

Happy: Yes.

1st interviewer: Then in that case wouldn't you be busy with your classes and assignments?

Happy: Yes I would be but I thought I will contribute my effort during my no classes day specially thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. 

1st interviewer: Oh, we work everyday since it is to do with singers, so that means you would be missing three days in a week to work. But that is well enough for the company.

2nd interviewer: Why do you want to join our company?

Happy: I want to join because I want to become a part of bighit company and want to see bighit and its people do well.

2nd interviewer: Since you graduated with english, your english must be good enough to be taught to our singers specially bts?

Happy: yes I will try my level best to teach english to them.

3rd interviewer: By the way do you know bts?

Happy: Yes, I am their fan and I was there during their 'fansign' event. Moreover I know their 'Run' song by heart. (Happy sings)

All interviewer: (Impressed and shocked with her enthusiasm and pronunciation) Wow you really do know the whole song. 

Happy: Yes.

1st interviewer: Ok thank you for your interview, at 5.00p.m we will let you know about the results through sms.

Happy: Thank you all very much.     Phewww I don't know from where all the stuffs I did inside come for, but I am more than happy that I was able to do that much.   Now please God help me to get selected.

Phone rings...

Happy: It's V,     helllo... 

V: Hello did your interview finish?

Happy: Yes, just now only.

V: So are you still in the bighit company?

Happy: Yes, I am just walking out. You?

V: I am at home, just called to see how you did.

Happy: It went well and I used your tips nicely that I even sang them 'Run' song.

V: Really!!! So whats your plan for today?

Happy:Nothing. 

As Happy walks out through bighit back door, to her astonishment she bumps into V.

Happy: Oh,  what are you doing here?   You were supposed to be at home.

V was wearing a green hood and a baggy black pant, he quickly takes Happy's hand and runs away to a car.

V: Do you like surprises???