Yup it's love

Yup it's love chapter 1

***V***

V: Finally, she is infront of me. Stares at Happy and gives his best smile. Hello! And reaches out his hand.

Happy: Hello, happily raises out her hand. Saranghae! And this is for your apa and eomma. 

V: Oh so you brought this present for me.(V who is now satisfied and proud in front of all bts boys that he is the only one she got present)  Saranghae! Wow what is this?Nothing for me? But anyways so sweet of you to bring gifts for my parents, you are the first fan to give gifts to my parents.  Looks inside the bag and then V bows and tells her Thank You very much. 

Happy: Do you like it?

V: I love it, and it has made me very happy. V got very excited. Puts his hands inside his jacket and takes it out and makes a heart by his hands and says Saranghae!!!   V thinks, ok only way to meet her is to ask her phone number. How should I do that infront of all these people? Maybe I will just give her mine instead. Signs his name and quickly writes down his phone number and next to it writes call me here and don't forget. 

 Happy: Who was staring at him lovingly. I can never stop looking at him. All this while I have seen him only in videos and images but now am touching him, smiling at him and staring at him. Wow I love this moment. I think V is feeling my love vibe because he is acting all sweet and caring moreover the way he looks at me, is so wonderful.

V: I don't want her to go out of my sight but what to do? Stretches both of his hand out.

Happy: Yup he likes me. No, Happy don't get distracted, you have seen many videos of V being extra nice to fans so don't think he likes you.Let me take out my hand, yesss, he is going to hold me.

V looks at Happy, Happy looks at him and they are unable to part ways. 

Jungkook: V! V! V!

V: yes, Jungkookie

Jungkook: Stop it, fans are watching.

Happy: Uhh this Jungkook, I just hate him for interrupting us.

V: Ok thank you very much for coming and will meet very soon, loses her hand.

As Happy comes out she looks at V's autograph and also finds out that there is a phone number too. But because of her nervousness, too much sweat caused two of the digits to dissappear. Happy instead of being happy became very sad that she went straight to her room. During the fansign event V was being very active, nice and joyful to his fans which made bts boys suspect something.

Happy: Ok, from tomorrow our classes are going to start on full swing, thank God today was off, if not I would have missed 'fansign' event. Now I cannot afford to get distracted, I have to study I have come here to study. What to do! meanwhile I need a part time job for when I don't have classes.

Bighit company: Now because of bts global popularity we need many staffs in the company specially those who know english. Our company should employ any students who are interested. So instead of issuing any news publicly lets do it discreetly. So everyone, you can call in anyone you find has potential.

V: (Waiting for Happy's call) Why is she not calling, it has been 3 days since 'fansign' event. If it was some other girl then surely would have called but why is she not. 

Jimin and Jin: Isn't V acting strange?  Jin: I think its because that pretty girl gave him something, isn't it V?

Jimin: V? why aren't you answering?  

Jungkook: He is lost.

J Hope: But guys I really apreciated her, she is not a fake person, from the beginning itself she showed that she was not interested in us but V, right???

Jimin and Jungkook: Nodding...

Jin: That is what I said to Rap Mon and Suga.

bighit staff: (knocking on the door) 

Jungkook: Opens it.

bts boys: stands up and bows.

bighit staff: anybody needs a personal assistant?

Rap Mon: Why? Is our company recruiting any?

bighit staff: yes, we are selecting few interns from coming month so wanted to ask you all in advance.

Jungkook: V! V! V hyung, (pinches him) you said you wanted personal assistant right? tell them they are asking.

V: Ouch Jungkook why did you do that. 

Both Suga and V at the same time: I need one. They both look at each other, V quickly tells Suga, same pinch.

Happy: Why did I take this Masters course? It is very hard. Today is just the second day of class and I am already feeling the burden. But atleast we have classes only three days a week.  

After Happy's class was over she goes near bighit company to see. One of the staff tells her to come in to apply for intern job, she goes in then applies for the intern job. The staff tells her to report for the interview tomorrow. Happy did not get the chance to meet V because the staff escorted her out.

Happy: What a luck, I really wished I had bumped into V to tell him about the missing numbers. But atleast applied for the job and tomorrow is the interview, omg, I hope I get selected.

V: After this dance practice we have nothing else to do, should I go to the park and look for her? 

Happy: I just love this ice cream and this park. How come this park is always empty. I hope I am allowed to stay here, if I wasn't allowed then they would have kept the park closed. So Happy don't worry and be cool and calm.   Why didn't you call me?     Uhhh who is it? Looks behind and then blushes.