Yup it's love

Yup it's love chapter 1

As Happy gets up to wish V she falls down from the swing. V moves forward and helps her in getting up, sorry to shock you, are you hurt?

Happy: he, he, he, nope, don't worry. 

V: So why didn't you call me? I was waiting. 

Happy: (who had been carrying V's sign letter) See! your numbers have all been erased.

V: Oh, hate the pen, here call your phone from here.

Happy: Ok, types the number and calls. (Happy had totally forgotten that her ringtone was V's stigma song). he he he.

V: (happy inside) Ok you save mine and I will save your's. (Grabs the swing and sits) So you like this park?

Happy: (Pulls the swing and sits) Yup, this park is always empty so I like it. Why is this park empty by the way?

V: Ahh.. Its because an accident happened here so no one has the guts to come here.

Happy: (Stands up) What??? 

V: laughing away, just kidding. Please sit down. Maybe because all the kids that used to play here have all grown up and grown ups are so busy with their work that they don't come here.

Happy: Thank God, I really believed you. 

V who was staring away to Happy.

V: So why are you here in Korea?

Happy: To do my Masters.

V: Wow, really so you are my noona?

Happy: (Sad inside) Noooo, who said. We are just two months away. I am of october and you are of december. 

V:Oh! really, so you really are my fan, by the way you know what! I am going to my parents home today so I will give them your present.

Happy: Is it, I hope they love it. Can I tell you something?

V: Yes, thats why I am here..

Happy: (Smiles)Today I applied for an internship job in your company. (Looking at V happily, V was also looking at her as if he did not believe his eyes that they were talking)

V: really, what if you get as my personal assistant? because today we were asked whether we wanted personal assistants and I said I wanted. Oh noooo

Happy: What happened?

V: Suga had also asked for it, what if he gets you? 

Happy: No problem we will always meet and moreover we will be under the same roof right! But I don't know how I will perform in the interview.

V: When is the interview?

Happy: Tomorrow.

V: Don't worry I will give you some tips on how to get selected fast, are you ready?

Happy: Yes, but I hope I am not wasting your time?

V: Nope, I like it when I am with you. (After saying it becomes red, then V breathes heavily and then) Are you seeing anyone?

Happy: (Becomes more red, What to say, should I say I was single always and that I was waiting for him, uhh no that would be to much)  No. 

V:(Yoo hoo yes yes yes)  WYBMGF!!!

Happy: (Who also loves using words like that and knows what he means) y.e.s   o.k

V: Did you understand???              I was saying.......... would you be my girlfriend?

Happy: yes I understood it as I also love using words like that.

V: High five then, same pinch uhh. 

Then V gets a call.

V: Hello, yes eomma,      don't worry I am coming home today.      What do I want?  I want Japchae,       yes ok bye see you afterwards.

Happy: So you are going home today?

V:Yes tomorrow is 'off day' so I am going home.

Happy: Then your mom must be waiting for you. You should go.          Wah! the time has really passed, its already 8.00pm.

V: Oh no, I need to rush. No, lets go together till the park gate.       Do your best tomorrow and don't worry too much. 

 Happy: Ok,  thank you.

Both move together till the park gate. When they are about to part

V: Happy!!!

Happy: Yes...

V: I am so glad that you came to Korea and that I met you.

Happy: Me too, I feel as if it is a dream. I never imagined I would meet you and talk to you.

V: Can I hug you?

Happy: Yes, of course.

Both hug each other, while doing so they again feel a vibe which they have never felt before in their life. Actually the vibe emitted from Happy as she always had the pure heart of loving V. Because of her true love, it was so strong that even V felt it and was reciprocating it to her.

V: What to do, we just met but I don't want to let go of you.

Happy: Me too, I hope we will always be happy like this.

(Mobile rings and then the rings ends) thats my brother and sister's doing, they always do that.    Happy laughs. 

V: Ok I will go, you also don't come to this park at night by yourself, ok? 

Happy: Ok, ok I will run to my room. Happy...

V: Yes bye, see you in text.

Happy:Ok

Moments later. Thring thring.. message from V:Important tips for exceling the bighit interview.

Happy: So sweet he didn't forget I thought he had forgotten it. 

V's msg: 1. Be very confident and look at them in their eyes.

2. Say you want to be a part of bighit family as you really want to see the company and its people do well.

3. Sing them one of bts song specially 'Run' they have a soft corner for that song.

4.Tell them you will work hard and teach them english. 

So that's all.

I am sending a picture of my parents wearing your gifts.

Happy: Oh! they are actually wearing it, I think they have loved it because they are smiling away with thumbs up. 

Thring.. thring..

V's message:They just loved your gifts, they said its unique.

Happy: Awww what a cute picture, I am happy that they liked it. So had dinner?

V: Yup, my mom had prepared food for me. You?

Happy: I ate ramen.

V: Oh really, don't you miss your home food?

Happy: Yesss, I really miss it.

V: By the way when did you get up during 'fansign' event?

Happy: 5.00 am I got up, at 5.30 I came out and from 6 till 9.30am I waited in the line.

V: No wonder you were first in the line, do you love bts that much?

Happy: Yes I love bts because of V Kim Taehyung.

V: Really, you love me that much?

Happy:Yes.