Again with the next time...

The day I'll come to you is the day you'll leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. »

Taehyung grunts, standing up from his desk and kicking in the same move the few pens he had neatly stacked on its side. 

Taehyung yells once more at his clumsiness, falling on his knees to gather the evidence of his fury. As he grabs them without care, one pen gets stuck in his nail, and it hurts like hell when the said nail breaks from the pressure. 

 

Ouch. . And I didn’t find anything. Not a single thing!

 

You should stop searching for the reason Tae. 

 

Jungkook’s words sting into him deep as his voice seems to resonate in the entire room. 

It’s been a month of the boy’s appearance and disappearance and Taehyung has to admit he has a hard time dealing with it all. 

Jungkook never stays longer than five minutes, always drifting the conversation away from their connection and saying he has to go out of nowhere, taking the front door but disappearing into thin air right after. 

 

What is weirder, and harder truthfully, is the fact that Jungkook never lets Taehyung touch him. Not talking about intimate touch or anything - as much as Jungkook is handsome as hell and Taehyung wouldn’t mind AT ALL- but simple ones, common ones, like the shake of a hand, or the exchange of a glass of water. Nothing. 

At first Taehyung didn’t think anything of it, but as weeks went bye, it all seemed strange. At least even stranger than the entire situation. 

 

« Kook, can you at least tell me your last name ? » 

Nicknames have arrived delicately into the building of their friendship, but Taehyung still startles himself sometimes at the temperature of his cheeks rising when he dares to pronounce it. 

Kookie. Jungkookie. Kook. 

 

But the other is being so secretive sometimes Taehyung even doubts they have one. A friendship. 

 

Jungkook isn’t in the room. Their bond seems to grow tighter every day that passes and now Taehyung can hear Jungkook all the time. And the other as well. 

 

The day you’ll understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter