Let me hear the sound of your voice

The day I'll come to you is the day you'll leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few days now, and Taehyung has almost fully recovered, physically at least. As a city hero, his two days in the hospital have been more than enjoyable. Flowers after flowers, gifts of chocolate, constant visit of the mayor, journalists or even his friends. 

 

Taehyung is sitting on the side of the amphitheater, head hidden in his oversized sweater, hands still covered in white bandages and crutches nicely resting on the floor below. 

He has been exempt from classes or exams for an entire week, but Taehyung couldn’t possibly imagine being left alone to wonder on his train of thoughts. He would have become obsessed. If he isn’t already. 

 

Taehyung can’t stop thinking about his face. This boy, standing there like he had just fallen from the sky, with a lost gaze, not having a clue how and why either. 

He was hypnotic. 

 

And his voice. Because it had to be his voice. Resonating in his head like that… 

Taehyung sighs softly, dropping his head onto the table, closing his eyes. 

 

What is happening ? 

 

That’s right. You’re not the only one to wonder. What in the world happened ? 

As much as Taehyung tries to focus on the subject of this course, he can’t take it out of his brain. 

« Ahhh… » Taehyung grunts, raising his head again, before resting it on the window next to him. The cold touch of the glass against his forehead makes him shiver for a moment, but it is a nice alternative to the hot mess he is both internally and physically. 

 

But then, he’s here. 

 

Right in front of the university, two levels below Taehyung’s window, raising his head to the sky, there’s the boy from his birthday. 

 

Why am I here again ? 

 

That’s it. Taehyung’s not letting him run away a second time. Standing up in a hurry, he grabs both his crutches and hops down the amphitheater, not minding the few students staring. Taehyung grabs the bathroom break permit on the corner of the Teacher’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter