I need to find out what's going on

The day I'll come to you is the day you'll leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook ? 

 

Taehyung has searched through all the names in the campus. No sign of someone named Jungkook. 

It has been a week now after their second meet and Taehyung is still obsessed with this idea of meeting him again. Even more with every day that passes. 

He has only one thought in his head. Meeting the strange boy again. 

 

Jungkook ? 

 

Taehyung sighs, folding down the nth registering form in the library. 

 

For god’s sake why didn't you tell me your last name ? 

 

That’s it, Taehyung needs some fresh air. He steps out of the library, hanging well on his two now completely healed legs, to go take a walk in the city. It's night time now, Taehyung hasn’t realized he spent the entire day looking out for a clue of Jungkook’s existence. 

Which resulted in a complete fail. No trace of this boy whatsoever. 

 

Taehyung keeps imagining his face. Drawing an unknown smile on his mouth, sparkling his eyes with something else than fear, humming what his breath would feel like. 

 

The cold wind of the start of the night, adds to the scene, pulling Taehyung into an imaginary embrace. How would it feel to hide in his arms ? How would it feel to rest his head on his shoulder ? 

 

Taehyung’s steps conducts him out of reflex, his brain gone somewhere far away from here. 

It’s only when he’s stopped by the upcoming of a road that Taehyung comes back to reality to realize where he is. 

 

He freezes. 

It’s there. The accident. The first time he saw Jungkook. Taehyung holds his breath. 

Because Jungkook is here again. 

 

And this time, dressed in the same black sweater

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter