Don't be shy

Sweet Butterfly

Many months later, Jiyong had gotten his license se. It was also their anniversary. Seungri and Jiyong were out at the store, getting things for dinner.

"Okay, I'll get the food, you pick out the drinks. Okay?" Seungri said, kissing Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled.

"Sure baby." He said, heading towards the alcohol section.

He was looking at the wine, when suddenly, a strong pair of arms closed around Jiyong. Terrified, he whipped his head around to see who it was. The second he saw him, he shoved him away, as hard as he could.

"Yuki?! What the are you doing here?!" He said, loudly.

Yuki smirked.

"Just wanted to talk. Aww don't be like that babe." He said, caressing Jiyong's cheek.

Jiyong slapped his hand away.

"Leave me alone!" He shouted.

He tried to run, to find Seungri. But Yuki grabbed his wrist, and pulled him down to the ground.

"You're not getting away from me that easily." He growled.

"Seungri!" Jiyong yelled.

Yuki put his hand over Jiyong's mouth to muffle the screams. Jiyong kept struggling to break free from his grasp. Seungri heard the screams, and rushed to find what was happening. He stared in shock, and tried to pull Yuki off of Jiyong.

"Get the hell away from him!" He yelled.

Yuki finally let go, and let them fall to ground.

"You ing psycho! Stay away from us!" Seungri yelled.

Yuki shrugged and smirked.

"He's morning forever. Don't forget that." He said, walking away slowly.

Jiyong was shaking. The flashbacks were starting to come back. Seungri held him tightly.

"Shhh it's okay baby." Seungri whispered.

"Let's get out of here. Okay?" He said.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

They bought their items as quickly as they could, and left to go home. When they got home, Jiyong, getting paranoid, locked all the doors amd windows, closed all the blinds, and turned off most of the lights. Seungri held Jiyong in his arms, and allowed Jiyong to cry in his arms.

"I'm sorry baby..." Jiyong muttered sadly

"Don't be. It's okay. Here, how about we make dinner and get drunk? That'll get your mind off of that. Huh babe?" Seungri said, smiling.

Jiyong nodded, and kissed Seungri.

Seungri got started on dinner, Jiyong poured wine for himself and Seungri. They listened to music and danced while they cooked to help clear their minds. Jiyong had forgotten about what happened earlier. All that mattered, was Seungri. A while later, they were cuddling on the couch.

"Seungri..?" Jiyong asked, looking down and blushing.

"Yes?" Seungri answered.

Jiyong smiled.

"I...uh...think I'm ready...to you know...try.." he said quietly, blushing.

Seungri smirked.

"Oh? Are you?" He said, leaning closer, and kissing Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled into the kiss, softly. He carefully straddled Seungri, and held Seungri's face in his hands, to intensify the kiss. Suddenly, Seungri stopped, and looked into Jiyong's beautiful eyes. He smiled, happily.

"What?" Jiyong whispered.

Seungri kissed him gently.

"I love you, Jiyong." He whispered back.

Jiyong smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

Jiyong slowly got off Seungri, took his hand, and led him to the bedroom. Once there, Jiyong pushed Seungri onto the bed, straddled him again, and started kissing him slowly. He trailed kisses along his collarbone, following down his chest and stomach. Jiyong looked up at Seungri, seductively. Seungri smiled. Jiyong slowly took off Seungri's pants and boxers. He slowly moved his hand up and down Seungri's member. Seungri played with Jiyong's hair, pulling it occasionally. Jiyong increased speed, and played with Seungri's s, gently pinching and twisting them. He finally Seungri's member lightly, soon taking the whole member in his mouth. He moved slowly, making Seungri want it. Bad. Seungri arched his back in pleasure, as he tried to push Jiyong to go faster. Jiyong held Seungri's hands down against the bed, and kept going slowly. Seungri kept squirming and thrashing against the sheets.

"B-baby...p-please..." He murmured.

Jiyong smiled, and kissed Seungri's thighs.

Seungri sunk into the bed. He loved the way it tickled.

"F-faster..." Seungri whispered.

Jiyong smiled, and picked up speed. Seungri bucked his hips wildly.

"Yes baby yes!!" Seungri screamed.

Seungri couldn't handle it anymore. He pushed Jiyong off of him, and flipped them over, so he was now on top. He started biting Jiyong's neck lightly. He was eagar to get to Jiyong's member. Jiyong could tell, so he quickly took off his pants and boxers, and gently pushed Seungri closer. Seungri smirked, and left little kisses and quick all over Jiyong's thighs, and around . Jiyong was getting impatient.

"S-seungri..." He moaned.

"What baby?" Seungri said, kissing his stomach.

"P-please..." Jiyong said.

Seungri smiled, and started jacking Jiyong off, fast and hard. Jiyong thrashed all over the place.

"S-seungri!!!!! Oh my god!!!! !" He shouted.

"You like that?" Seungri said back.

Jiyong quickly nodded.

"Please! I want you in me!" Jiyong yelled.

Seungri nodded, and pushed Jiyong up, lubed up, and without warning, rammed into Jiyong. Jiyong screamed loudly in pleasure and pain. His breathing hitched. He grabbed the sheets. He was getting close to his . Seungri, with one last move, rammed right into Jiyong's prostate. Jiyong screamed as loud as he could. Seungri came hard inside Jiyong. Both breathing heavily, collapsed on the bed. They laid still for a while. Finally, with shaky legs, Seungri got up to get towels for them. He gently cleaned Jiyong's area, as well as himself. He wrapped his arms around Jiyong, and nuzzled into his back.

"I love you." Jiyong muttered.

Seungri smiled. 

"I love you more." He replied.

"S-So...that was good ?" Jiyong asked, cutely.

Seungri couldn't help but laugh.

"Yea? What kind of have you been having?" He joked.

Jiyong laughed and shoved him.

"Terrible . Compared to this." He answered.

Seungri smiled and kissed his head. He entwined their fingers, and they fell asleep.