On your side

Sweet Butterfly

The next morning, Seungri woke up, smiling at how peaceful Jiyong looked. He gently caressed Jiyong's cheek.

"I love you..." He whispered.

He blushed, and his eyes widened when he felt himself say the words. Luckily, Jiyong didn't hear because he was still asleep. After a while, Jiyong woke up, hearing the sounds of the waves crash along the rocks.

"Good morning baby." Jiyong muttered.

Seungri smiled and leaned his head against Jiyong's.

"Hi sweetheart." He replied.

"You ready to go?" Seungri asked, laughing.

Jiyong smiled and nodded.

The two drove back to the apartment, and took showers to get cleaned up.

"Thank you." Jiyong said

"For what?" Seungri answered.

"For...dealing with my complicated situation..." He muttered.

Seungri kissed his head.

"You are not a burden, Jiyong." He whispered.

Jiyong hugged him tightly.

A while later, Seungri wanted his friends to meet Jiyong.

"Hey baby, would you be okay if I invited my best friends over? They really want to meet you." Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Sure darling." He answered.

Seungri nodded, and called his friends. A few hours later, Daesung, Youngbae, and TOP came over.

"Hey guys!" Seungri said happily, hugging them.

They all hugged back, then sat around the house.

"So this is Jiyong. Babe, these are my best friends. Youngbae, Daesung and TOP." He said, smiling.

Jiyong nodded.

"Hi." He said, shyly.

"Nice to meet you." Daesung replied.

"Hey." Youngbae and TOP said 

They decided after a while, to start drinking. Jiyong was a little nervous at first, but then started to like the taste. By late night, they were all drunk. 

"Seungri you're the best!!" Jiyong yelled happily, sitting on Seungri's lap.

Seungri laughed and kissed him.

"You're so cute baby." Seungri said.

Seungri was the least drunk, because he wanted to see Jiyong drunk. Jiyong was giggling and rolling on the floor. Suddenly, he sat up straight.

"Riri?" He asked cutely.

"Yes baby doll?" Seungri replied cutely.

"Can we go drive?" He asked

"No. Not right now. Maybe tomorrow when your head is clear." He answered.

Jiyong crossed his arms over his chest, and pouted. Seungri laughed. He loved how cute Jiyong was.

"Aww you're so precious when you're angry." Seungri said, kissing Jiyong.

Jiyong tried to resist the kisses, but found himself unable to do so. He kissed Seungri harder, and climbed onto him.

"Get a room!" Youngbae said loudly.

"Why don't you?" Seungri said, smirking.

"Fine. We will." He said, dragging TOP and Daesung with him.

Seungri laughed and continued kissing Jiyong. Suddenly, Jiyong decided he wanted some more alcohol before continuing. He quickly took a shot of hard liquor. Seungri chuckled. After a while, Jiyong kept stumbling.

"Baby?" Seungri muttered.

"W-what?" Jiyong stammered.

"Baby you need to go to sleep. Okay? Come on." Seungri said, holding Jiyong up. 

He walked him to the bedroom.

"Okay. Get to bed. I'll check on you t-" Seungri started, before being cut off by Jiyong kissing him.

He smiled into the kiss, but stopped again.

"Jiyong, baby." He said firmly.

"I'm sorry. I want you to sleep. You are really drunk right now. Okay?" He said.

Jiyong frowned.

"B-but what if we never do this again? Are you going to leave me?" He asked.

Seungri hugged him.

"Aww baby boy...no. I'm not leaving you okay? Here, we'll cuddle. Okay? But no right now." Seungri whispered.

Jiyong shrugged.

"W-well...why not..." He asked sadly.

"Because my love, you are not ready yet. I can tell. I don't want you to be scared. And if we do, you'll have another flashback like last night." He said, playing with his hair gently.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay. I can understand that." He replied, kissing Seungri's cheek.

Finally, they fell asleep. The next morning, Seungri woke up, and smiled again. He decided to get breakfast started. He carefully got out of bed, as to not wake Jiyong. He came out to the living room, to see his friends sleeping on the floor. He laughed, and started making breakfast. A while later, the three woke up.

"How's Jiyong?" Daesung asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"Not sure yet, he hasn't woken up yet." He answered.

TOP and Youngbae laughed.

"Well we better get going." TOP said, dragging Daesung along with them.

Finally, a while later, Jiyong woke up. The room was spinning. He felt dizzy, nauseous, every bone in his body hurt. Every move he made hurt. The second he sat up, he threw up all over the blankets.He groaned.

"Seungri!" He tried yelling, before falling back to the pillow.

Seungri heard, and quickly walked to there room.

"Yes?" He answered, mockingly.

Jiyong had a guilty look on his face.

"Awww babe.." Seungri said.

"Okay come here. Let's get you cleaned up." He said, slowly helping Jiyong to the bathroom. 

The second he was in the bathroom, Jiyong ran to the toilet, and threw up multiple times. Meanwhile, Seungri took the blankets to the laundry room, and switched the blankets out on the bed. He went to check on Jiyong.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" He said gently.

Jiyong was shaking.

"In pain." He whispered.

Seungri smiled and laughed.

"Well...maybe you should've though of that before you got hammered last night, huh babe?" He asked.

Jiyong glared at him. Seungri shrugged, and left to get water and Advil for Jiyong.

"Here honey. Take this. It will help with the pain." He said.

Jiyong nodded slowly, and took the Advil and drank the water.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Seungri nodded.

"All done?" He asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay. Well I made you breakfast. But after that, probably go back to sleep. Okay?" He instructed.

Jiyong smiled and followed Seungri to the kitchen. After breakfast, Seungri tucked Jiyong back into bed, and went out in the living room to read. A while later, He went to check on Jiyong. Who was still sleeping. Jiyong slept all day long. Finally, around 8pm, he woke up again, feeling a lot better. He wandered out to Seungri, and sat in his lap.

"Baby?" He said.

Seungri smiled and looked at him.

"Yes my love?" He asked.

"I love you." Jiyong said, slowly.

"I love you too baby." Seungri said, kissing Jiyong.