Take my hand

Sweet Butterfly

Over the next few weeks, Seungri and Jiyong have been talking nonstop. Jiyong would go to the store Seungri worked at as much as possible with Yuki hovering over his shoulder. One day, Jiyong decided to see Seungri. Luckily, Yuki was gone for the day. The second he saw Seungri he ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Seungri!" He yelled.

"Hey Ji." Seungri said, hugging back.

They were walking down the city, Jiyong was nervous, but Seungri held his hand to ease the nerves. After a while, Jiyong thought he saw Yuki, and yanked Seungri into an alley way to hide. They  crouched down behind some trash bins.

"Shhh..." Seungri whispered, gently playing with Jiyong's hair.

Tears formed in Jiyong's eyes. He was terrified. After the coast was clear, Jiyong and Seungri came out from behind the bins. Jiyong hugged Seungri tightly.

"S-seungri..." He muttered.

"Yes?" 

Jiyong sighed.

"Seungri I really like you. I want to....be with you." Jiyong said slowly.

Seungri smiled.

"I like you too Jiyong. But we need to get you away from him first." Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded.

"But how?" He asked.

Seungri thought for a moment.

"Just try breaking up. But if he doesn't, let me know, and I'll call the police. Okay?" He said.

Jiyong smiled and hugged Seungri.

"Thank you." He whsipered.

Seungri hugged back and kissed his head.

"Of course darling." 

Later that night, Jiyong had returned home before Yuki did, luckily. He wanted to try to proceed with the breakup plan.

"H-hey...Yuki..." He said quietly.

Yuki ignored him.

"Yuki?" Jiyong said louder.

"What?!" Yuki yelled.

"I-i need this to be over." he stuttered.

Yuki glared at him.

"It's never over."  He said, grabbing Jiyong's wrists.

"I don't want to be with you anymore! I want to break up." Jiyong shouted, crying.

Yuki slapped Jiyong hard across the face.

"No! You can't leave! You're mine! Remember that?!" He screamed, punching Jiyong's stomach.

Jiyong fell to the ground, crying. 

"Stay down." Yuki said.

Jiyong started shaking. He was terrified. He just wanted to see Seungri again and be with him.

Seungri was starting to get worried, because Jiyong always replied quickly. He knew Yuki was abusive, so he thought something was happening. He decided to go over to the house and investigate, but he called the police for backup. They barged into the house, to find Yuki standing over Jiyong, fists clenched and Jiyong crying, bloody, and bruised. Yuki looked over when he heard the door open.

"You're under arrest." An officer said, tackling Yuki to the ground.

Jiyong watched in fear. But then he saw Seungri. Seungri stayed with Jiyong while the officers took Yuki into custody.

"You okay baby?" Seungri asked, gently Jiyong's cheek.

Jiyong held Seungri's hand to his face, then hugged him.

"I will be." He whispered.

Over the next few months, Jiyong had moved in with Seungri. He was still very on edge, but getting better everyday.