Jiyong's driving lesson

Sweet Butterfly

The next day, Seungri woke up, an noticed how cute Jiyong looked while sleeping. He smiled and gently caressed his cheek. He kissed his nose softly. Jiyong's eyes fluttered as he calmly woke up.

"Good morning." Seungri whispered.

"Hi" Jiyong whispered back, smiling.

He kissed Seungri, and got up to start getting ready for the day, but Seungri quickly grabbed his hand.

"No..." Seungri whined cutely.

Jiyong looked at him and laughed.

"What babe?" He asked.

Seungri gently pulled Jiyong towards him.

"Don't leave yet." He said, pouting cutely.

Jiyong smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you." He whispered.

Seungri smiled.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

"Can we go driving today?" Jiyong asked, batting his eyelashes.

Seungri laughed.

"Now don't think you batting your pretty little eye lashes and being all cutesy will let me take you driving..." He said.

Jiyong pouted.

"Fine..." Jiyong said, leaving the room.

"I'll make breakfast." Jiyong said.

A few minutes later, Seungri walked out of the room. He smiled and blushed when he saw Jiyong cooking. He really felt like they were married. He chuckled at the thought. He walked up behind Jiyong and slowly wrapped his arms strongly around Jiyong's waist. He kissed his head and cheek. Jiyong couldn't help but smile. He loved when Seungri did this.

"So?" Jiyong asked, quietly.

"So? What?" Seungri muttered.

Jiyong turned to face Seungri and kissed him deeply. Seungri put his hands on Jiyong's hips. Jiyong ed his hips against Seungri's. Seungri moaned slightly. Jiyong smirked.

"Can we go driving?" He asked again.

Seungri stopped.

"W-what? Wait a minute... weren't we just about to-"

"Take me driving. Then I'll show you more of what I can do. When I'm not so fragile." Jiyong said, winking.

Seungri laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay. But it better be a quick lesson baby boy." He said, kissing Jiyong again.

After breakfast, Seungri grabbed the keys, and took Jiyong to a nearby parking lot.

"You ready?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong nodded, excitedly.

"Okay. Let's switch." Seungri said, opening the doors.

Jiyong got in the driver's seat, Seungri in the passengers.

"So? First lesson?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri laughed.

"Turn on the car."

Jiyong nodded, put the key in the ignition, and turned the key. Then he looked at Seungri.

Seungri shook his head.

"Okay...I know you're not this unaware. Come on baby. Shift the car to drive, then press the gas. Lightly." Seungri instructed.

Jiyong did as he was told. Going slow at first, gradually speeding up. Soon enough, he was speeding around the corners all over the parking lot.

"Baby slow down!" Seungri said loudly.

Jiyong laughed nervously, as he slowed down.

"S-sorry...." He muttered.

"Aww no baby that was good. Just a little fast. It's okay. You're okay. You wanna try again?" He asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Can we go on the road?" He asked innocently.

Seungri thought for a bit.

"No. It's your first day. Maybe In a week or so. Or when you feel comfortable. Okay?" He answered.

"Okay. That makes sense." Jiyong answered.

They drove around the parking lot a few more times. Soon, it started raining. Jiyong got nervous about driving in the rain.

"C-can you drive now?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri laughed.

"Are you ready to go home? Because you're still not driving on the road sweetheart." He said.

Jiyong nodded.

Seungri opened the doors,and they switched spots. Seungri drove them home. By the time they got home, it was pouring rain. They decided to take hot showers, and cuddle and watch movies. While Jiyong was in the shower, Seungri made some hot chocolate for them, and picked a movie for them to watch. After a while, Jiyong came out in comfortable clothes, hair dripping wet still from the shower.

"Hey y." Seungri muttered, winking.

Jiyong smirked, and kissed him.

"Your turn now?" He asked.

Seungri nodded.

"I'll be right back." He said, pinching Jiyong's .

Jiyong laughed, and squirmed.

A few minutes later, Seungri came out of the shower too. He kissed Jiyong's head. They watched a favorite movie. Jiyong loved being g with Seungri. He loved how Seungri treated him. He loved how gentle he was, how loving he was, how patient he was. He loved Seungri. And everything Seungri was. Seungri loved Jiyong too, with all his heart and soul. All he wanted, was for Jiyong to trust him, and feel safe with him. Seungri would never want to hurt Jiyong. After the movie ended, they stared into each other's eyes, lovingly. Suddenly, Jiyong felt the need to slow dance.

"Hey...baby?" He muttered.

"Yes my love?" Seungri answered.

"Can I...have this dance?" He asked.

Seungri smiled widely.

"But...I don't know how to dance..." He answered shyly.

"I'll teach you. Come here." Jiyong said, pulling Seungri close. 

He showed Seungri the proper positions, and they slow danced all night, listening to the rain pounding against the window pane.