Let me love you

Sweet Butterfly

"I-i wanted to go to the store. Can we go?" Jiyong asked nervously.

Seungri looked at him and smiled.

"Of course love. Why are you so nervous?" He asked.

Jiyong looked down, blushing.

"Y-yuki never let me go. Especially alone. And I don't drive so everywhere we'd go he'd drive." He answered, shyly.

Seungri gently caressed Jiyong's cheek.

"Aww babe, you don't have to be nervous. Okay? You can go anywhere you want. You are safe. I promise you I will not hurt you. Ever. Also, I'll teach you how to drive if you want." Seungri said, smiling.

Jiyong blushed and smiled. He hugged Seungri. They went to the store, Jiyong was still nervous, watching his back. Seungri just walked slowly beside him, entwining their fingers carefully. Jiyong felt like a little kid, wandering down every aisle, getting excited about things he's always wanted to try, but never was able to because of Yuki's controlling mannerisms. Seungri giggled at how adorable Jiyong was acting. After a bit, Jiyong noticed Seungri watching him. He shifted his eyes slightly, back and forth.

"W-what?" He asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Well...okay.." he said cautiously.

Seungri just smiled at him, as Jiyong kept roaming the aisle. They got to the checkout lanes once they were done shopping. Seungri noticed a coworker of his ringing up.

"Hey Lena." He said, smiling.

"Seungri! Hi! How are you? Aww who's this?" She asked, smiling at Jiyong.

She quietly gasped.

"Wait...is this the one you've been talking about?" She whispered.

Seungri laughed and blushed.

"Yes. Lena, this is my boyfriend Jiyong. Jiyong this is my coworker Lena." He said, smiling and playing with Jiyong's hair.

Jiyong smiled politely.

"Hi Lena.." he said quietly.

"Aww he's cute." She muttered.

Seungri laughed.

"I know." He said, winking at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled.

Finally, they made it home. By then, it was getting late. 

"She seems..nice" Jiyong said.

"Oh yea she's sweet. You...seemed a little awkward around her though. You okay honey?" Seungri asked.

"Yea. Just that...Yuki never had me meet people. Half the time he wouldn't act like I existed." 

Seungri nodded.

"Baby listen, I'm nothing like Yuki. Okay? Stop comparing us. I know it's difficult, and I will be patient, but please try to stop comparing us. Okay? Like I said, I don't want to hurt you. I want to help any way I can." Seungri said, kissing Jiyong's head.

"I'm sorry honey.." Jiyong said, feeling guilty.

"Aww no it's okay." Seungri said, ruffling Jiyong's hair gently.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. Seungri slowly moved closer p Jiyong, and gently kissed his lips. Gradually increasing roughness. Jiyong wasn't sure what to think of this at first. But for the time being, he went along with it. Seungri slowly started kissing Jiyong's neck and shoulders. Jiyong shivered at the contact. 

"You wanna go to the bedroom baby?" Seungri muttered.

Jiyong nodded slowly. Seungri took his hand, and lead them quietly to the bedroom. He slowly pushed Jiyong on the bed, and continued kissing his neck and shoulders. He started taking Jiyong's shirt off, and running his fingers lightly along his chest and stomach. Soon, Seungri climbed on top of Jiyong, kissing him deeper. He gently held Jiyong's hips down. Suddenly, Jiyong had a flashback of Yuki smacking him, punching him in the stomach, choking him, pulling his hair, and not using lube with he would him hard. Jiyong got teary-eyed, and with all his strength, flipped himself and Seungri over. He quickly back away from Seungri, crying. Seungri sat up, worried. He tried to get a little closer to Jiyong, by Jiyong would flinch.

"Baby...what happened? Huh?" Seungri asked, quietly.

Jiyong was crying so hard, he could barely form words. After a while, Seungri very carefully, grabbed a blanket, and put it around Jiyong's small frame.

"Jiyong it's okay sweetie. Shhh... you're okay." Seungri whispered, gently caressing his face and wiping his tears away.

"I-i'm s-sorry..." He stuttered.

Seungri shook his head slowly.

"Don't be..it's okay. Come here, we'll do something else for now. Okay? What would you like to do?"

Jiyong looked at the ground.

"I-i don't know..." He muttered.

Seungri nodded.

"Okay. How about I list off random ideas and you let me know what sounds good." He offered.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"No." 

"Sleep?" 

"No."

"Go back to the store?"

Jiyong shrugged.

"How about going for a walk? We can go to a beach or something away from lots of people." Seungri suggested.

Jiyong thought for a bit, and nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said quietly, hugging Seungri.

Seungri hugged back tightly, and kissed his head.

"Okay, we'll take a walk. You are okay." He reassured.

They drove down to the beach, and walked along the water.

"Hey babe...I uh...have a bit of a surprise for you." Seungri said, smiling.

Jiyong looked at him, curiously.

"What did you do sweetheart?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri started back towards the car. He opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket, a bottle of wine, and snacks.

"So that's why you wanted the wine?" Jiyong asked cutely.

Seungri shrugged.

"You caught me baby." He answered, smiling. 

They set up the blanket and the arrangement of snacks and wine. Jiyong stared at the glass carefully. Seungri laughed.

"What baby?" He asked.

"I-i've never had wine before...yu- um...yea." He answered.

Seungri laughed.

"We'll try some. Maybe you'll like it." Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded, and took a sip of the wine.

"This is really good!" He said, shocked.

Seungri smiled.

"Glad you like it." He muttered.

They laid under the stars, cuddling, laughing, and talking all night long. They wound up falling asleep on the beach to the sounds of the rolling waves.