Emotions

Sweet Butterfly

"where the hell were you?!" Yuki shouted

"I-i'm sorry...i-i just went to the store...i-i wanted to surprise you with dinner...but forgot something." Jiyong said nervously, looking at the ground.

"Are you lying to me Jiyong?" He asked.

Jiyong quickly shook his head, without saying anything.

Yuki rolled his eyes, and shoved past Jiyong. 

"I'm going to get drunk with the guys. You know the drill." Yuki said, leaving.

Jiyong sighed, and flopped down on the couch.

"How did I get stuck in this mess? He was never like this 2 years ago..." He thought to himself.

Per usual, every night, Yuki made Jiyong cook him large portions of food, and not get to touch any of it, until Yuki was finished. Even then, Yuki wouldn't let Jiyong use forms or knives, he had to eat everything with his hands, including things like soup. Also, Jiyong had to clean the house, even when it was already spotless, if it wasn't clean enough, Yuki would make Jiyong scrub the floors with his toothbrush. When they were out in public, Jiyong wasn't allowed to look at anything or anyone. The only places Jiyong could go to escape at all, was work. When he was at work, Yuki expected Jiyong to send a picture or video or some kind, to make sure he hasn't left work. Even still, Yuki drove him everywhere, because he wouldn't allow Jiyong to have a license. Jiyong loved Yuki a lot, but he knew someday, somehow he needed to get out. He knew deep down that he deserved a better life than this.

~at the bar~

"God I love my boyfriend so much guys! He does anything I ask him to do, he cooks and cleans for me. Hes so sweet." Yuki said, slurring words.

"Aww I'm glad you're happy!" His friends said.

Later that night, Yuki got home, wasted.

"Jiyong!" He shouted.

Jiyong jumped out of bed, he quickly ran out to the living room and bowed.

"Good evening." He said quietly.

"Shut up and get me my food and slippers." Yuki said, falling o to the couch.

Jiyong quickly obeyed.

A few seconds later, he brought out a plate of food, and the slippers.

"He-"

Yuki slapped the food out of Jiyong's hands.

"It's cold!" He yelled, slapping Jiyong.

"Make it again." He ordered.

Jiyong nodded slowly, handing him the slippers, and retreating to the kitchen. Finally, a while later, he came out with more food.

"See? Was that so difficult?" Yuki said mockingly.

Jiyong stayed quiet.

"Well? What are you still here for? Get lost." Yuki said.

Jiyong nodded quickly, and ran to their room. He couldn't wait until the day when he could leave this hell he was in. But how could he leave when Yuki was watching his every move? He needed an excuse to leave and not have Yuki follow him or question him on why he was leaving. But Yuki was smarter than that. He needed help, but who could he call for help?