Episode 02

The Unspoken Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Which one a lonely heart need mostly? Is it, to be disturbed by someone else or the utmost silence to calm down the disturbance? Is the silence the ultimate solution to overcome each and every burden? Or, is it something which we have selected as the best solution? But, sometimes, even the silence speaks so loud. That's the call from our inner thoughts...

"Hey, Jason!"

Jason was wondering in the library premises. He has come there with the intention of studying one hour ago but still, he couldn't bring his mind to do that. The book he brought with him was still in his hand. It has been a week he met Sera at her house but still, those moisture eyes of her were haunting in his mind after he left her hurting like that.

"What are you doing here? What is this act carrying a book and wondering in the library? Is it a new flirting system? Hey....... Don't you study? Exams are around the corner" Willy caught his shoulder. Throughout the week, he noticed his friend was not in a correct mind. Even though he truly wanted to figure out what bothered him this much, he was unable to find a clue so far.

"I will" Jason replied shortly.

"I know you are the brightest student in our class, but, for studies... Practice makes perfect... Don't you know it?" Willy sat on the bench dragging his buddy's arm towards him. Jason sat next to him.

"Does it apply to everything?" He asked without looking at Willy. Willy got confirmed. He knew, all the way, even though Jason was, like a flirt king in the school, he was going through a secret hardship.

"What does bother you, Jason?" He asked touching his shoulder gently.

"Nothing.... I just said" he threw a weak smile to him.

"Is something going on with Sera? I mean, some kind of a hardship? You are not comfortable with her and whenever you meet her, you get irritated. And after that, your look is like this for weeks" Jason stared at his friend. He smiled at him. He knew Willy had paid some attention about his behaviours. But, He knew he was not confident to speak about it with anyone...It was a secret... he sighed.

"Your sigh says everything, Jason... Though I have no idea what is it about, remember, I am here with you for anything, even it's good or bad"

"I know Willy" Jason replied turning the pages of the book feebly.

"Jason!"

"Hmm...."

"Speaking about the angel, here, she comes" Jason raised his head and looked through. 

Wearing a short white blouse with a long pink skirt, hanging a small handbag and pressing few books to her chest, Sera was walking towards the library of the college. A sudden gulp stuck in his throat. He felt his own excitement clearly. 'She has got skinny a lot' His thoughts weakened him further. He looked away.

Willy was able to feel the change and the nervousness of the guy next to him just looking at him. He decided to initiate the conversation.

"Hi Sera" When she approached towards them, Willy waved his hand.

"Hi Willy" Sera smiled to him waving her hand back and at the next moment, her eyes caught the guy next to him who was turning the pages of the book eagerly without paying attention to her. 'He looks so good today...White T-shirt and the blue denim match him perfectly' she thought to let her heart to become weak again.

"What are you doing here Sera?" Willy asked.

"Your college has requested books from the Town Library. Today I came to get the list of them" She said.

"Oh, I see" Willy secretly stared at Jason. he initiated the conversation thinking that he would join but, it was the opposite as always.

"Our exams are closer. So, we came to study" Willy said.

"Is that so.... Study hard, then. All the best for both of you!"

She said waiting to catch those eyes once before she leaves. Hearing her inner wishes, he raised his head.

She had something to ask from him, it's about the night she met him at her garden. She wanted to ask whether he truly left back to Katrin at that night. She wanted to get confirmation whether she should let him go forever or not...But, there was no way for her to ask that from him. He was so close to her but yet he was so far from her...At least he didn't say 'hello' to her...She sighed...

"Thanks, Sera" Willy smiled and noticed her eyes. They were expecting a word from the guy next to him. Then, he stared at his friend and he noticed he was in an eye contact with her. Willy didn't want any other evidence. He felt that both of them were into them, but for an unknown reason, Jason was pushing her away rudely.

"Then, I will be going. I need to get the list and head back to the office before my off time" She said looking at Willy, checking the time in her silver watch. Jason passed his concentration to the book which was in his hand.

"Alright Sera, take care" Willy replied.

"Who is this? Isn't this the girl who was expelled from the college because of drugs?" Three of them turned their attention towards the voice. Katrin was approaching them. Sera remained calm when Willy was shocked.

"Hi, Katrin" Sera greeted.

"Hi??? You said 'Hi' to me? What a bul?" She stepped closer to them. Jason stood up at the next second when Katrin got closer to Sera.

"Sera! You are really something. Don't you have a shame? How can you visit the college after you were expelled? And it was not for a small thing, it was for keeping drugs in your hold..."

"I am here for my work" She replied.

"Work? Is it too related to drugs?" Sera knew how difficult for her to find this job, a few months ago. Because of the reason she was expelled, she couldn't either attend to any other college to complete her final year or find a job. She didn't want to create a mess with college students and lose her job.

"Katrin!... Enough!" Jason caught her hand and pulled back her towards him. Katrin turned back to him.

"Oh! Jess! She is getting my nerves. You know, I can't hold my anger..." she said crossing her arm with Jason. Sera looked at him once again. She sensed that they were in a relationship.

"Sera! You go" It was Willy. Sera nodded her head to him with a helpless nod.

"Even your best friend didn't want to continue the friendship with you. He forsook you because you are a stain to his life if he involves with you further.... But how much it was difficult to him...Don't you feel guilty?" Sera stopped and turned back to her again. Not anything but those words were so sharp. It hurts her so badly. She stared at Jason and their eyes met.

"I think you have done so many good things in your past life to get rid of someone like her, Jess... It must have been difficult to you.... My poor, Jess?" Katrin rubbed Jason's cheeks in the next minute.

"Katrin, let's go. It's enough" Jason caught Katrin's hand and dragged her away with him.

But...............!

"Katrin!" Sera exclaimed.

"Sera, you better go," Willy said again.

"I will leave after saying what I want to say, Willy" Katrin and Jason stopped right there and turned back.

"Katrin, you may think you are lucky to have your father as the chief professor in the college, and you may think because of that you are able to do anything as you wish. But, remember, the truth will come to light one day. I am innocent and it was a huge mistake which did by the college for a poor student like me..." Katrin laughed at her words. Holding tight Jason's arm, she replied.

"I don't care, you know...and it was you who was expelled. You better bother about yourself. And Jason's dad, professor David proved that you were the one who hold drugs with you, Sera... Therefore, chapter closed already. What truth, are you talking...? Let's go, Jess"

Katrin pulled Jason with her and headed towards the library. With Willy, Sera remained there like statues.

"Sera, don't take those words into your heart," Willy said looking at her.

"Jason hates me because of that reason, right... Willy?" She asked from him.

"I don't think Jason is a narrow-minded person. Don't think in that way" Sera threw a light smile to him.

"Are they in a serious relationship?" she asked newly from him. With surprised eyes, Willy stared at her.

"They look good together, don't you think?" she said again noticing the surprise in his face.

"Sera, in fact, Jason doesn't have any serious relationship with anyone. He was just flirting around, you know"

"End of this year, You all will graduate. Having a relationship with the daughter of chief professor is a better way for his future... No offence, Willy...I wish him luck" She said hiding her eyes from him. Willy sighed to the air.

"Then, I will be going" Sera stepped away towards the library office. Her heart was hurting and hurting continuously. The moisture in her eyes was already noticed by the Willy, but he was unable to figure out what to do with them...

Sera left the library office, after finishing her work there. She needed to go to her working place to handover the list but it seemed to be time has already run out because of the quarrel she had with Katrin.

Without a delay, her phone began to ring. She noticed it was the librarian of Town library. She felt scared. No doubt, she was going to get a blame.

She answered the phone while walking towards the college library garden. Her ears were filling with nasty words from her superior.

"I am sorry, I will report to work early in the morning, I am sorry madam" she started to apologize but her blame was not getting over.

'Hey.........Jess.......... You are so naughty.... Even that night.... Do you know how much I waited for you...? You bad boy......'

Sera didn't hear anything thereafter. Even though the phone was in her ear, she was unable to hear any blame from her superior anymore. She was able to hear only the voice of Katrin. She looked around and her eyes caught. Katrin has leaned over Jason's body and he has leaned against the back wall of the library. Her hands were caressing his face pressing to his chest. He has held her in her waist.

'Hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter