Our created fairytale

Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: alright, everyone. Finally we are at the epilogue and no one is more excited than I am to finally be done with this story. I’ll add some things in the final authors note about this fic, now without further ado here’s the final chapter to sugar mama.


 

One year later


 

Kang Seulgi wakes up out of bed to find her other half is gone, and not besides her. The dark-haired girl runs her fingers over the side of the bed Joohyun sleeps to find it no longer warm. It most likely means the brunette is in the kitchen, or even on the phone with about business. Seulgi gets up out of bed and puts on her orange robe. She then walks out to the balcony that is connected to the master bedroom. If there’s anything she really appreciates about the rural area of Daegu is the quiet and scenery. They come to the house Joohyun had built out here right near her childhood home, and family farm that’s still standing. Seulgi can still remember the first time she had seen Joohyun’s childhood home about a year ago.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun insisted Seulgi close her eyes as she led the way towards her childhood home. No one lives here now, but she does see to the constant care and upkeep of the house, as well as the accompanying farm. Whenever Joohyun stays here she does in the nearby house she personally oversaw the construction of. It’s a mansion in size, with 6 bedrooms, including the master bedroom, huge kitchen closely modeled after the one in her apartment, a home office, and it’s the kind of home she always imagined she’d live with her future life partner. She hopes to one day live here with Seulgi, but one step at a time.

 

“Hyun, do I really have to stay with my eyes closed?”

 

“Yes,” the CEO smiles softly. “We’re almost there.”

 

Seulgi gives a nod and allows Joohyun to lead her down what feels like a path. Soon the older woman is telling her to open her eyes. Seulgi does to see what is a nice two story floor brick home, a nicely kept garden, trees, and a neighboring farm.

 

“This is your home, Hyun? It’s somehow exactly what I imagined it would be.”

 

“I spent a lot of my childhood here, and I comeback mostly to check on things from time to time. The house over there is what I had built.” She gestures to her house.

 

Seulgi right now is just imagining a small Joohyun playing in the yard, helping her parents, maybe even picking flowers. It’s an adorable sight and she can’t help to smile.

 

“What are you thinking about, hm?” The businesswoman wants to know.

 

“I’m just thinking about you as a small kid, and I just can’t help to think of how cute you must have been.”

 

“Aren’t I still cute?” Joohyun gestures to herself in an exaggerated manner that it makes Seulgi laugh out loud immediately.

 

“You’re the cutest, Hyunnie.”

 

(End)


 

After that first visit the couple returned at the minimum every month. Joohyun would tell her many of her precious childhood memories, and point of spots of importance to her, such as the garden she planted with her mom, or the tree she used to hide behind when playing hide and seek with her sister. Seulgi could envision everything clearly as Joohyun told her. The monolid girl then closes the door to the balcony and starts to head down the stairs. She finds Joohyun is in the kitchen as she normally can be found.

 

“Hi, good morning, baby.” The shorter woman notices her and blows her a kiss from where she’s standing in the kitchen. Seulgi catches it, but instead of throwing a kiss back to her. The younger girl goes up to her and wraps her arms around her from behind.

 

“Hi, morning, Hyunnie. Did you sleep well?” She alas and kisses her cheek.

 

“I did, but you know I always sleep well when I’m next to you.”

 

Seulgi nods, as she sleeps best when she’s next to Joohyun too. The brunette turns to kiss her then, and they share a kiss much deeper than a simple cheek kiss.

 

“Sit down okay, I’m almost finished.”

 

The couple are actually on an impromptu mini vacation. Joohyun took a few days off from work, and Seulgi as well not in school, but currently she’s an intern for Joohyun’s animator friend she suggested Seulgi could meet. Although, the raven had been reluctant to take the offer. Seulgi found quickly just because she was Joohyun’s girlfriend that didn’t mean she got any special treatment, and even more than that, Seulgi was also making her own way, and she enjoyed being amongst other artists.

 

“Hey, so I need to tell you something.” Seulgi begins, and the serious tone in her voice alerts Joohyun almost right way. The businesswoman finishes putting the food onto plates before setting them on the table.

 

“What’s wrong?” Joohyun asks.

 

“Taeyeon called me. She wanted to apologize properly since she’s doing better these days.”

 

In truth, Joohyun didn’t want for Seulgi to ever have contact with that woman again. For months after neither of them had to hear the name Kim Taeyeon again. That is until nearly 6 months in, and the facility she was staying in asked if Seulgi would come in. Taeyeon wished to talk to her in person so that she could make amends, or at least start. Joohyun had been hesitant for Seulgi to go, but she went with her and could see Taeyeon did feel badly, and was in the right place.

 

“I think if you want to go and see her, it’s up to you, Seul. She is in the best place possible, and I saw from the last time she genuinely was sorry.”

 

Seulgi reaches over to squeeze her hand. “Thank you for letting me go talk to her then. She needed to apologize, and I am glad you saw she was truly unwell.”

 

“I hope she continues to get well, but I really do want to focus more on us, and our future.”

 

“I understand, our future, hm?” The monolid girl teases slightly and kisses her hand. Joohyun playfully shoves her hand away.

 

“You know how serious I am about our future.”

 

Seulgi knows exactly how serious Joohyun is about her and their future. The younger girl knows because when they made it to their European vacation, they spent time not only reconnecting with one another, but also discussing what they both wanted from their future.

 

(Flashback)

 

The couple had just finished having dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, and were now heading back to their hotel. The spent the early part of their day sightseeing, taking many selfies for their friends, and Seulgi’s parents to see. Now they’re both exhausted and ready to get into bed for some sleep. After showers though, some of their energy came back. The couple lay in bed kissing, and cuddled up with one another.

 

“Did you have a nice time?” Joohyun wonders as she pushes a strand of her dark locks out of her face.

 

“I did, we ate so much good food, and seeing the Palace of Versailles was amazing. Hyun, thank you for bringing us here.”

 

“I’m glad we can share this experience together. I think we’ll have many more vacations like this, perhaps even for anniversaries.”

 

Seulgi hears the way Joohyun says anniversaries, that means the businesswoman is planning special trips in her mind for special reasons.

 

“Anniversaries huh, that sounds so serious Ms. Bae.”

 

“I’m very serious, and even more serious about you. One day I’m going to make you my wife, Kang Seulgi.”

 

“You sound so confident, how are you so sure?”

 

Joohyun answers that question by pulling her into an intense kiss. She grips her fingers into Seulgi’s dark hair, and the monolid girl eagerly returns the kiss with her own enthusiasm. She wraps her arms around the shorter woman, only further deepening their kiss. When they break away Joohyun is happily smiling at her.

 

“I knew I was going to marry you one day, Seul. You’re definitely going to be my wife.”

 

“Then does that mean I’m going to be Bae Seulgi?”

 

Joohyun pauses to think about what Seulgi is saying. Bae Seulgi doesn’t sound too bad, and the younger girl is certainly a Bae in every sense of the word. She is also certainly her Bae too, but for some reason it doesn’t feel totally right.

 

“Why can’t I be Kang Joohyun?”

 

“Kang Joohyun?” Seulgi blinks. It sounds perfect and just rolls off the tongue. Joohyun gives a nod as she also loves the way it sounds too.

 

“Yes, I would like to be a Kang, and be a part of your family.”

 

She adores Seulgi’s parents and it’s clear the Kangs also love her too. The brunette hasn’t felt apart of a family since her parents and sister both passed. She wants to be an official part of the Kang family.

 

“You’re already a part of our family, Hyunnie. My parents love you.”

 

“I love them too, do you think they would like if I was an official Kang.”

 

Seulgi nods without any hesitation. She is positive her parents would love if she and Joohyun were married, and especially if Joohyun became a Kang.

 

“Kang Joohyun?” The monolid girl repeats with a soft kiss to her lips.

 

“Kang Joohyun,” the businesswoman nods.

 

(End)


 

“You even asked my parents for early permission.” Seulgi reminds her.

 

“I sure did, I don’t like to waste time when I am sure of something.”

 

“Then I guess we should get married, Hyunnie. The sooner the better.”

 

Joohyun almost chokes over her tea at what Seulgi says so casually. It sounds like she’s just joking, but Joohyun wants to be completely sure.

 

“Are you serious? If I ask you right now to marry me, would you?”

 

“Of course, why are you going to ask me, Joohyun?”

 

Before the CEO can answer that question. Her business cell rings and she needs to go take it. Seulgi smiles in amusement at Joohyun’s slightly shocked expression. They’ve talked about being married before. They just haven’t talked deeply enough about when. Seulgi is sure she’ll be married to Joohyun. The woman is certainly her soulmate, and the one person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. She uses the time to go upstairs to change out of her robe and into a shirt and shorts. There are times where Seulgi likes to take walks around the property.

 

This house is also honestly perfect for settling down and raising a family here too. Seulgi had grown used to the busy, fast-paced life of Seoul. It doesn’t mean she can’t also see herself living here in Daegu with Joohyun. The monolid girl goes out into the backyard of the house where there is a swing built for two. She sits down and rests her eyes for a moment. The quiet is relaxing, and many times she has fallen asleep out here nearby in the hammock, or sometimes right here in the swing.

 

Joohyun comes out soon to join her. She apologizes for the sudden phone call. Seulgi lets her know that it’s fine and she’s used to Joohyun having to handle business situations.

 

“Yea, but that doesn’t mean I want you to ever feel like my work is more important than you. I love you, and you’re so important to me, baby.”

 

“I love you too, Hyun. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter