We'll still go to Daegu

Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hi, thanks for reading chapter 11. I am really hoping to finish this fic soon. Please enjoy chapter 12.

 

When Joohyun told Seulgi’s friends the reality of the situation. Their reactions was as she expected. They were pissed and wanted answers. Joohyun didn’t blame them for their very emotional reactions. They’re all young and are scared for their friend. The CEO promised them she would do everything she could to bring Seulgi back. She just needed a clue as to where they could have gone. It’s morning now, but it’s still too soon to do an official missing persons report.

 

“You got her into this mess, so you better fix it, Ms. Bae.” Joy was the most angry in her reaction compared to either Yeri or Seungwan. The two of them were just upset, so much so they barely wanted to talk to Joohyun. She didn’t blame them for that either.

 

“We need to work together. I do have people all over this and if any of you hear anything at all, like if Seulgi were to somehow get in touch with you.”

 

“Why would we tell you for? You’re no good for her just as I already thought in the first place.”

 

“Joy!” Seungwan shakes her head in disapproval. She understands why Joy is upset. She is too, but them blaming Joohyun isn’t going to solve anything. More importantly, Seulgi would never want for them to fight at a time like this.

 

“I understand you’re angry. I take full responsibility for this situation, but whatever you think of me. I love Seulgi with all of my heart, and I will make sure she comes back.”

 

Joy says nothing and storms off. Yeri offers a quick apology for her girlfriend and hurries after her. Seungwan as well apologizes on Joy’s behalf, and says that they will work together to make sure Seulgi is safe. After all, she is important to all of them. The businesswoman thanks her and leaves too. She can’t possible work today with everything on her mind. She just hopes to hear some news soon. Last night had been difficult for her and she could barely sleep. Each phone call she received she jumped at the sound, hoping for some good news. She always received none. Joohyun just hopes Seulgi is fine wherever she is. The very last thing she expected was for Taeyeon to snap in this way.


 

Seulgi herself couldn’t sleep much either. However, she hit her head the pain wasn’t subsiding, even though Taeyeon was taking care of her. She made sure she had medicine, food, took care of her bandages, and she seemed fine during these times. Seulgi hopes she can talk some sense into the older raven. None of her behavior makes sense and she needs to know why, so she can get out of here.

 

“Good morning, Seulgi.” She smiles warmly. “How are you feeling today?”

 

“My head isn’t feeling much better. I think you should take me to a hospital.”

 

Taeyeon frowns. That’s not going to be happening. She is sure Joohyun probably has people out there looking for clues. It’s just better to stay low for awhile.

 

“I will get you whatever you need. There’s no need for a hospital.”

 

“What if I die?”

 

“You’re not going to die. Anyway, you were so upset with me yesterday that we didn’t have a proper conversation. I think we should talk now.”

 

Seulgi sighs. The last thing she wants to do is talk to Taeyeon right now, but at the same time she wants to understand. There has to be some reason why this happened.

 

“Do you hate Joohyun?”

 

“I told you not to mention her name while you’re with me. Don’t make me say it again.”

 

“I’m sorry. I just don’t understand where this is all coming from.”

 

“I really just found myself fascinated by you, and with you. It had nothing to do with her. Why don’t you understand it’s just about you?”

 

Seulgi doesn’t understand because it doesn’t make sense. Maybe she can get Taeyeon to talk about her childhood. Perhaps there’s something there that could fully explain what’s going on now.

 

“Tell me about you then.”

 

“About me?” Taeyeon blinks.

 

“Yea, why don’t you tell me more about you. I feel at a disadvantage. You know so much about me, and I don’t know much about you.”

 

The older woman frowns. She could see right through the question. Seulgi isn’t interested in getting to know her. The monolid girl is only trying to get inside of her head.

 

“Don’t do that. I don’t want you using some tactic to try and get inside of my head. If you’re up for it I made breakfast.”

 

Seulgi is able to walk and move around. It’s just her actual head that keeps hurting. She was passed out at the time, and it’s no telling how she got injured. Still, Seulgi sits with her at the table.

 

“What’s your plan? You can’t really think you’ll be able to get away with this.”

 

“It’s no fun if I tell you all my plans. Just don’t worry about any of that. You let me deal with the big details. I will need your help with some small issues.”

 

Seulgi almost asks what Taeyeon is talking about. She doesn’t because she needs to figure a way out. She has no phone, but there must be some way to get out and find someone to help her. The monolid girl is comforted by the fact she knows Joohyun is looking for her too. She just knows her girlfriend is doing all she can to find her, it’s why she must do all she can as well. Joohyun is at home, but it doesn’t feel like a home without Seulgi here. She can still remember that first time Seulgi moved in. Joohyun doesn’t think she could ever forget how happy she was. In truth the younger woman has brought so much to her life.

 

Sure she has money, status, and her company. All those things are fine, but what’s any of those things if you don’t have someone to share it with. Seulgi is that person for her, whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with. How could this have happened, and why hadn’t she seen any of this coming? She is a businesswoman who knows what to expect from any rivals. At the same time she is human. She couldn’t have known Taeyeon would go this far, what she doesn’t understand is why? It makes no sense at all, and she can spend time racking her brain for answers, or she can do all she can to find Seulgi. Her people have surveillance running on both the record label, and at Taeyeon’s main residence.

 

Both have resulted in nothing, and so that could very well mean Taeyeon is gone out of Seoul, and who knows where it is she could have taken Seulgi. The brunette is also just exhausted too. She wants to stay up in case she hears any news at all. Joohyun knows Seulgi wouldn’t want for her to be running on almost empty. The brunette can almost hear her voice in her mind.

 

“Hyunnie, you have to take care of yourself too.”

 

Joohyun lays down in the bed that currently feels much too big without the monolid girl. It was just the other night they were lying here in this bed together. The CEO gently runs her fingers across the pillow on Seulgi’s side of the bed. She can also remember their little mini discussion about who should sleep on what side of the bed.

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi and Joohyun were dressed in pajamas and really ready to get to bed. There was just one issue preventing them from doing so. The couple stared at each other for a few moments. Then Joohyun asked a super important question.

 

“Well, what side of the bed do you want to sleep on?”

 

“It’s your bed, Hyunnie. I’ll sleep on whatever side you don’t normally sleep on.”

 

Seulgi doesn’t have any special preference on where she sleeps. She just sees a bed and her body knows it’s time to lay in it. They’ve had a busy day of just moving in and placing her belongings inside of Joohyun’s apartment, although the older woman kept saying it’s their apartment now.

 

“Everything I have is yours too. Now, which side of the bed do you want to sleep on? Otherwise we’ll be standing here all night.”

 

“No we won’t, Ms. Bae,” Seulgi chuckles and proceeds to sort of wrap her arms around the older woman, and falls into the bed with her safely in her arms.

 

“Seul,” Joohyun laughs and kisses the taller girl’s lips. Seulgi doesn’t hesitate to return the kiss. Joohyun settles comfortably on top of her girlfriend, and continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter