My baby girl

Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: New Seulrene story from me, like I don’t have a bunch of other stories laying around waiting for me to continue working on them lol. But as always please do enjoy readers ^^


 

Like most girls 22-year-olds, Kang Seulgi always imagined meeting someone, falling in love and living happily ever after with said person. That was of course the childhood fairytale idea of love. Meeting multi-millionaire, Bae Joohyun had certainly changed her perspective on not only life but relationships. The woman was 8 years older than her. But many times acted as if she was the younger one. It was a trait that Seulgi had found quite adorable about the older woman. How excited she’d get over such simple things, or even whining to Seulgi for help like some sort of child. It had been cute, and also something Seulgi had not expected from the wealthy, enigmatic, Bae Joohyun.

 

Her girlfriend is also very attentive to her needs, loving, sweet. But can be very possessive, and also easily jealous over her younger lover. Seulgi notices in public if anyone is staring at her too long. Joohyun will automatically turn on the public displays of affection. That would range from tame hand holding to more aggressive grabbing, something Seulgi still wasn’t quite used to but it seemed to assure Joohyun that she belonged to her. Joohyun’s jealousy though was still present even after they had been officially together for the past 6 months. Seulgi can’t complain, though. Because Joohyun takes care of her, very well actually. The younger girl is asleep in her bed when she is awaken by soft, tender kisses against her lips that lead down to her neck.

 

“Wake up baby.”

 

“Hm, Hyunnie?” she yawns. “What’re you doing here so early?”

 

The beautiful brunette chuckles at Seulgi’s cute, disoriented tone and face.

 

“Seulgi-yah, it’s not early. It’s already after 1.”

 

“Oh,” She whispers then reality hits her. “Oh, .” The monolid, blonde woman jumps out. “I’m going to be late.”

 

“Seul…”

 

“I need clothes quick.” She hurries over to her closet, and starts immediately rummaging through. Throwing clothes all over the floor in the process. Striped shirts, sweats and tshirts now allign the floor in a variety of piles. All Joohyun can do is frown at how much is not ironed. She’ll have to see about ironing Seulgi’s clothes herself because they need a good and real ironing.

 

“Seulgi?” She tries again.

 

“Oh my god. I am so late.” She grabs both dark jeans, a skirt and shirt.

 

Joohyun chuckles at how panicked her girlfriend is. “Sweetie. I don’t think you need both a skirt and jeans.”

 

“Huh, oh no.” she throws the skirt back into the closet. “I need to shower, and then I…” Joohyun simply leans up and kisses the blonde, nibbling lightly on her bottom lip. Soon, Seulgi is relaxing into the business woman’s kiss.

 

“Not that I don’t love your kisses Hyun. But I need to get going.”

 

“Sweetie. You don’t need to worry about being late. None of your professors will ever bother you again.” The blonde doesn’t even have to ask what that means. Everyone knows Bae Joohyun, rich, successful business woman. Always one of the highest earners in South Korea for years. She probably donated a lot of money to the university or Seulgi’s teachers were paid off somehow.

 

“Hyun, you don’t have to do that.”

 

“Already done, baby.” She kisses her again. ‘I’ll do anything I can for you Seulgi.”

 

“Yea, but….it’s not like I can do much for you in return.”

 

It was always a sore subject. The fact that Joohyun has a lot of money, and can afford to provide for her financially. The older brunette doesn’t care about any of that. She’s been out on dates with other wealthy people, and has never had as much fun with any of them as she always has with Seulgi. So she caresses her cheek and kisses her again.

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter