Escape

"I Thought That Was A Myth?"

REALLY Sorry about the long wait. I had to change things from the movie around. but here is the next chapter

I may finish this fanfic first before continuing the others.

Enjoy

_____

The four of them took each others hands and started running. Ending up in the mining area they stopped. “Where do we go??? screamed Yeri. Wendy looked around until she found a mining cave. “Hey what about that way?” Turning towards where Wendy was looking Irene and Seulgi looked at each other. “I don’t think there’s any other way Unnie, but we need to find a cart.” Looking around they finally spotted a cart on the track, unfortunately as soon as they see it, a huge mob led by a giant bearded henchmen surrounded them. “Well it looks like we’re fighting out way out of here, Wendy come with me, Seulgi go with Maknae, Split NOW!” With Irene’s command the four split into two groups and started attacking the smaller henchmen on each side.

Irene and Wendy fared well against the henchmen. Wendy unleashed all of her anger in her punches muttering to herself after punching each henchmen. “Thats for almost throwing me in the fire.” “Thats for making Seulgi Cry” “Thats for hurting our Maknae!” Henchmen were knocked down one after another. Irene kept her anger in check but still made short work of the henchmen around her, seeing the giant henchmen staring at her when the last one was knocked down, Irene took a deep breath before turning to Wendy. “When you done, help me out, I will definitely need it.” Wendy nodded until she realized where her Unnie was going. “Wait No we’ll do it with the four of us!” Irene didn’t hear her as she ran right into the giant. “Ugh great got to hurry up.” Wendy noticed more Henchmen coming and put her fists up determined to finish quickly.

Seulgi and Yeri were also faring pretty well, the two of them helped each other by doing team attacks, which not only took out more then one at a time, but also kept them on the ground longer. Seulgi glanced over and saw Irene run into the giant Henchmen. ‘What are you doing Unnie??’ Turning back to Yeri, she noticed they were almost done. “Yeri!, We need to help Irene Unnie.” Yeri knocked down one more guy and looked over. “But What about Wendy Unnie?” As soon as she asked that, the last Henchmen around Wendy fell over before she ran to Irene. Yeri turned to back to Seulgi. “Nevermind.” The two of them joined Wendy and caught Irene when she was pushed back.

Irene turned to them while they were helping her up. “Told you I needed your help.” “Well You SHOULD of waited for ALL of us!” Wendy answered back angrily. Irene understood but stared at their enemy. “I understand but who knows he might of knocked us out while we were busy with the others if no one was keeping him busy.” Hearing her Unnie’s answer, Wendy’s head went down in apology. “Oh S..Sorry for Yelling.” Irene smiled, “Later now lets take down this guy.” The other three nodded and ran towards possibly their hardest opponent since they arrived.