The Trip To Pankot Palace

"I Thought That Was A Myth?"

The man guided the girls to a village on the outskirts of the river. Millions of civilians walked out and locked their eyes on them. Seulgi brought the shivering Yeri closer to her and kept walking. Eventually he brought them to a covered table giving them food and a towel for Yeri. After seeing if her members were ok Wendy spoke up. “Excuse me,You wouldn’t happen to have a phone? We need to call someone, We didn’t find any service here.” The man shook his head and explained. “No We do not have a phone, but we have been waiting for you.” He started explaining about a prophecy that long passed, that its repeating. During that he guided them to an alter like crack in the wall. He continued explaining that his grandfather once asked a hero with a fedora to rescue the villages children and bring back a stone that sat here, that it was stolen again recently. Thankfully they have not stolen children this time but he explained that without the stone, bad things were going to happen. They didn’t want to involve themselves, but it seemed like the only way to get home. “Thats great, rest tonight, we will guide you to Pankot Palace tomorrow.” He left the girls to themselves and let them sleep. “Wendy do we really have to do this?” Seulgi asked. “I don’t see any other way we can get home.” The four of them cuddled and went to sleep wondering what tomorrow would be like.

 

As soon as daybreak hit, the villagers pulled out four elephants scaring both Yeri and Irene. “OH No Thank you, they will ride with us. We’re sorry but they’re afraid of animals.” Wendy explained. Understanding, the villagers put two back. Walking over to their frightened members Seulgi and Wendy pulled Yeri and Irene towards each of them, and gave them a comforting hug. “You’ll ride with me” They each told them. After successfully getting on the elephants they headed to their destination. Eventually they got to the point where the elephants would not go any farther. Preceding on foot they discovered why the villagers and animals were so frightened. Pulling Yeri towards her, Wendy took a closer look at the carved tree. She had no idea what it meant but it definitely looked like something they would want to stay away from, but knowing it as the only way to get home, they pushed on.

 

They eventually got to a giant gold castle, noticing a man waiting for them they walked over. “Welcome we’ve been expecting you, please come in, we will show you to your rooms so you can get ready for supper.” The girls were confused but continued nonetheless. The found themselves at the bedrooms, Irene and Wendy bid them goodbye until dinner and headed to the left bedroom, leaving Seulgi and Yeri for the right. When they closed the door, Yeri stood still. Irene whispered to her before they went into their room, unfortunately she couldn’t really hear it. Shrugging it off she got dressed.

_____

Im on a roll today, I finished Bond Of The Elements and remembered I had quite a bit done on this story. Thought I would work on this one next since like I said I know the story.