Definitely Not Korea

"I Thought That Was A Myth?"

 

So I figured I would upload one chapter so you guys can see some of the differences Im doing from the original movie. I actually think I've written half of the movie, but I will definitely still go chapter by chapter and upload them occasionly. Seeing it so many times, I know the movie, just the hard part is probably switchingsome things and figuring out which member would do what.

Well Enjoy

_____

“Guys come on, we need to get to the airport!” “Coming Irene Unnie!” Irene watched her 19 year old maknae come down the stairs. ‘Yeri where is Seulgi and Wendy?” Yeri answered. “They should be coming now!” “Coming Unnie!!, I just wanted to take a picture of the rooms to show Joy, man she’s going to wish she came along.” Wendy slapped Seulgi over the head. “enough she already feels sad that she couldn’t come.” “GUYS!” The others looked at Irene. “Right to the airport.” with that they left the house they stayed in for three days and headed to the Thailand Airport.

 

As soon as they got to the airport they were immediately ushered into a small charter plane. Figuring it was their managers doing they sat down and got comfortable. Before taking off Wendy looked though the window and thought it was strange how the man who ushered them into the plane was smirking. Her thought was interrupted by Irene, “I’ll sit with you Wendy,” She just smiled and gave her room. Not remembering her thought she eventually dosed off with the members once the plane took off.

 

She finds herself shivering in her sleep until she woke up. Noticing the door open and seeing mountains of snow instead of city lights below, she silently slips by the sleeping Irene next to her. Checking the other members sleeping forms quickly, Wendy heads to the cockpit to ask the pilot whats going on. However when she opened the curtains there was no one driving. Screaming she turned around and woke up her members.

 

“Irene Irene Wake up Wake Up!!” Eventually Irene responded with a groan before looking at Wendy’s concerned expression. “Whats wrong??” Instead of answering she guided Irene to the front, passing by Yeri and Seulgi who were just coming to. Wendy pulled open the curtain. “NO ONE IS DRIVING THE PLANE!” “Not to mention that we are totally not in Korea!” Seulgi added. Irene sat in the pilot seat and looked at the controls. “Can you pilot a plane Unnie?” Wendy asked. “No, does anyone have video game experience.?” Seulgi and Wendy shook their heads before asking. “What would that do???” “Hey its better then nothing!” Yeri came running over. “There’s no parachutes at all!!!” Wendy left Seulgi and Irene’s side and ran to the back with the maknae. They came back with a life raft, but Yeri did not look happy. Seeing Irene and Yeri expression Seulgi thought up an idea. “Just think of it as Parasailing!, just close your eyes!” Wendy and Seulgi let Irene and Yeri between them. “Just hold on to me!” Wendy Yelled. When she felt everyones grip, Wendy pulled the string on the Raft and jumped, taking her members with her. Looking back at the plane, she saw it slam and explode into the mountain. Even though she was surrounded by screaming, she was glad all her members were with her at the moment.

 

After a long fall down the mountain and a trip down water rapids, the four of them lay back and relax. “Jeez Unnie, i would of expected that from Maknae not you.” laughed Seulgi. “I probably would of, if Irene Unnie wasn’t smothering me in a hug while screaming, My ears hurt!!!” Yeri pouted. The whole trip down the mountain Irene screamed at the top of her lungs holding Yeri’s waist as tight as she could. Eventually Seulgi sat up.”So where do you think we are?” Wendy noticed someone across the river and bowed. “India” Seeing her bow the others turned around. A man stood waiting startling Yeri who fell in the river.