An Eventful Evening

"I Thought That Was A Myth?"

 

When dinner came around they were being introduced to all the guests. It was weird but they seemed to take it well. It was time to sit down, waiting for the princess to be seated first, dinner finally started. The girls sat holding each others hands with Seulgi and Yeri on once side and Irene and Wendy on the other side facing them. Dinner came out and the girls lost their appetite. Seulgi turned towards the Maknae. “Do you have something I can puke in?” Yeri shook her head. “If I did I would of used it already.” Eventually Irene couldn’t take anymore and fainted on Wendy’s shoulder. She got up, bowed, and explained. “Im sorry, My friend isn’t feeling well, thank you for the dinner but we will head to bed.” With the guests understanding, Wendy helped up her unconscious leader and walked to the bedroom but not before turning to her concerned members at the table.

 

After dinner Seulgi and Yeri walked to the bedrooms. “I will give these to them, you go inside.” With Yeri’s nod, Seulgi took the plate from her and headed to her other members door. Wendy answered. “Hey.” “How’s Unnie” “She hasn’t woken up yet.” Seulgi nodded in understanding. “Well you two can have these.” She pulled the napkin off the plate revealing different kinds of fruit. Wendy smiled. “Thanks she will definitely feel better. You get some sleep too. Tell Yeri I said good night.” After she nodded and Wendy closed the door. Seulgi headed back to her and the maknae’s room.

 

She found Yeri looking around. “How is Unnie?” “Not awake yet, Im going to wash up.” With Yeri’s nod, Seulgi walked into the washroom and closed the door. Yeri went back looking around. “These walls are really strange….and creepy.” Suddenly she felt a pull on her neck from behind. Knowing she was being strangled she needed to find a way out, or better yet, a way to get her unnie’s attention. She tried to fight the attackers strength but the attacker Knew what she was doing as he knocked her down and continued squeezing. Yeri couldn’t fight back. ‘I knew…this was…a bad idea….to come here.’ Suddenly she noticed a table next to her. Getting an idea she tried kicking the table with all her might until the vase on top fell.

 

Seulgi was washing up when she heard a crash. “Yeri?? Are you ok?” Turning around, she opened the door and found her maknae being strangled. “YAHHH!” Seulgi grabbed a table lamp and through it on his head, however he did not stop Seeing no other way, Seulgi got on her knees and tried to pull the cord away from the youngers neck. Seeing Yeri losing consciousness, Seulgi got the strength to pull the cord away and choke the attacker. When the attacker stopped moving, Seulgi got up and ran to the maknae. “Yeri Hey!! You Ok? Answer me!!!” She was answered with a cough and a groan. Knowing that Yeri was ok, Seulgi ran to the door. “Come next door when you get your breath, Im worried for Unnie and Wendy.” With that Seulgi pushed open the door and ran to knock on the other.

 

Wendy was caring for the awakened Irene. “You sure your ok?” Irene nodded. “Yeah, I need to thank Seulgi for this fruit, I feel much better.” “Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock” Hearing the repetitive knocking, Wendy got up. “Jeez is the other room on fire??” When she opened the door Seulgi ran in acting strange. “Seul?” They both watched as Seulgi ran around the room. Eventually she stopped. “Phew, theres no one here.” “What are you talking about?? Where here!!!” Both of them screamed. Hearing another knock, Wendy opened the door letting their maknae in. “Unnie anything??” Seulgi shook her head. “No You ok now?” Wendy was confused until she saw Yeri’s neck. “OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED??” Seulgi explained that an attacker in red was strangling the maknae until she ran in. Hearing this Irene got up and hugged Yeri. Seulgi was about to continue until she felt wind behind her. investigating she found a pillar with a strange statue on it. Wendy started laughing “Whats up Seulgi, you into interior decorating now?” All of a sudden she pushed against the statues waist revealing a passageway startling the others. “Yeri get our bags, someone go with her.” As Yeri and Wendy ran to the other room, Irene walked to Seulgi. “I will join you later, I kind of unpacked.” Knowing how Irene was like Seulgi just laughed. “Ok but keep Wendy with you, no one stays by themselves.” Irene nodded and saw Wendy and Yeri come back. “Wendy stay with Irene Unnie, and don’t leave each others sight, I’ll go with Yeri first.” With a nod of understanding, Seulgi and Yeri walked through the passageway, while Irene and Wendy just watched them leaving praying ‘Please be safe.’