The Dark Disgusting Cave

"I Thought That Was A Myth?"

And here the Action Starts

_____

Seulgi and Yeri found themselves in a dark cave. fearfully walking past two skeletons, they find an even darker cave. As they walk through the cave they notice the floor crunching with each step. Remembering she had her phone, Yeri pulled it out, and the flashlight. They regretted finding out when they see tons of varieties of insects. Trying to stay calm for the maknae, Seulgi finds another door and pushes her towards it. As soon as they got in Yeri started shaking the insects off of her when she heard a rumble. “That doesn’t sound good.” Seulgi watched as both doors closed. Looking down, Yeri saw a switch underneath her foot. “Sorry Unnie.” Seulgi just smiled at her. “Its ok.”

 

“Unnie are you ready?” Irene and Wendy were finally ready to follow their members through the passageway, with a nod, they grabbed hands and walked through. Knowing how fearful her leader is, Wendy took the front shining her flashlight app. “Good thing we charged these and turned them off.” Wendy being in front she noticed the skeletons before Irene, “Unnie, Just close your eyes and trust me ok?” “ok” With a slight reply and a touch on the shoulder, she know Irene was ready. Wendy slowly guided Irene around the skeletons until they found the cave.

 

Meanwhile, Seulgi and Yeri were looking for another way out. “Argh!! There’s no other way out of here!!!” Yeri sighed and leaned against the wall watching her unnie frustratingly look around. She was about to apologize to Seulgi again when she felt herself moving back. All of a sudden there a was noise of movement. Looking up Seulgi ran to the door. “Crap thats really not good!!!! Unnie!!!! Wendy!!!!” This time Yeri looked up the same time as Seulgi and found a spike ceiling falling down slowly. Irene and Wendy were walking through the tunnel when they heard Seulgi scream. “Seulgi?????” “FIND A WAY TO OPEN THIS DOOR NOW HURRY!!!” Seeing the door, Irene started to run towards it when she hear the ground. Wendy still having her flashlight on, pointed it down. “Unnie don’t look down” Caught off guard Irene looks down and screams. As Wendy face-palms, Irene ran around. “HURRY!” remembering that She heard Seulgi scream,  Irene gathered her courage and ran to the door. “Its for the members its for the members its for the members, SEULGI!!!” “UNNIE THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO OPEN THE DOOR, FIND IT QUICKLY!!” As Wendy joined they noticed two holes in the wall. Putting her hand in one she felt something grab it. “UNNIE!!! IS THIS YOUR HAND???” ‘SEULGI!!!” “IT HAS TO BE THE OTHER ONE PUT YOUR HAND IN!” Irene and Wendy stared at the other hole covered by insects until they were interrupted by something they never wanted to hear. “WE ARE GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE!!!” Wendy Immediately pushed her hand in the hole and found the ever. “Irene help me pull!!!” With Irene’s help the lever was pulled back. The two of them waited with heavy hearts for the voices of their beloved members.

 

“We’re ok!!!” Irene and Wendy let out a relieved sigh, “Come on in the doors open.” Coming through the door Irene and Wendy immediately engulfed Seulgi and Yeri in hugs. Yeri noticed some insects on her unnie and brushed them off. “Thanks.” Irene said knowing what she was doing. After the needed reunion Seulgi noticed the door on the opposite side and headed in. “Lets go guys.” The others smiled and followed her through.