Apology

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*3rd Person*

The fight migrated away from the manor, deeper into the woods. Daehyun elbowed Xiumin hard in the jaw forcing the elder to stumble backwards. Xiumin regained his footing fast and threw a punch straight into Daehyun’s face, followed by a few more quick punches.

Daehyun stepped backwards, blocking some of the punches from the elder. He dug his heels into the ground, gaining a firm stance and pushed Xiumin back with his forearms. The elder vampire only stumbled back a couple of steps. Daehyun ran off a tree and kicked the elder in the face. Xiumin managed to grab Daehyun’s pant leg and slam him hard into the ear, forming a slight dent.

Daehyun groaned, pushing up back on his feet. “Youngjae is not here.” He said spitting to the ground. “We know.” Xiumin shrugged throwing the younger off guard. “Wha-,” Daehyun was cut off by Xiumin’s foot kicking into his stomach. He flew back into a tree, but landed easily on his feet. He then charged at him and flipped Xiumin over onto his back and punched him hard in the face as he landed on the ground.

Xiumin growled, his nose bleeding. Xiumin yanked the collar of Daehyun’s shirt and threw his own jabs at his face. Daehyun managed to grab both of Xiumin’s wrists and kneed him in the stomach. The elder keeled over, hugging his stomach. Daehyun stole this opportunity, and took Xiumin’s wrist and swung him round and round before letting go, sending the vampire flying in the air. However, the elder landed gently on his feet.

 

Sehun jumped into the air, kicking at Himchan repeatedly. Himchan simply grabbed his ankle and swung him into a tree with ease. As soon as Sehun’s feet met the ground he came charging at Himchan once more. The elder quickly jumped over him, dodging him easily. Sehun slid on his heels viciously turning around before he ran into something. The younger vampire jumped high in the air, landing right in front of the elder. He threw multiple punches at him. Himchan swiftly dodged the rash throws before throwing his own jab and tripped the younger off his feet.

“Why don’t you fight someone your own age?” Himchan said dusting his hands off. Sehun hopped on his feet growling in annoyance and slight frustration. He high kicked Himchan in the face forcing him to stumble backwards. “Oldie.” He 18 year old grumbled. “Yah! I’m not that much older than you!” Himchan spat.

Sehun back sprung off his hands into the air landing on Himchan’s shoulders. He wrapped his legs around his neck, choking him. Himchan stumbled, unable to sustain the extra weight. He stumbled towards a tree, slamming the both of them into it before Sehun could snap his neck. Then Himchan sank his fangs into the younger’s ankle, forcing him to release his hold. “Aarg!” Sehun cried out, jumping off the elder. “Eew…gross.” Himchan said spitting all over the place, wiping his mouth.

 

Jongup front rolled on the ground over and over, dodging the fire balls that were being thrown at him. The werewolf took cover behind a tree, which seconds latter was set a flame. “Come fight me like a man!” Jongup challenged jumping from behind a tree. The fire balls suddenly stopped coming at him. “Okay, if you insist.” Chanyeol said cracking his neck and knuckles.

The two came charging towards each other. Their fists collided with such impact that a force came between them, sending them flying in opposite directions. Both of them landed on their feet, sliding back a little. “Wow, you’re pretty strong for a canine.” Chanyeol remarked. “Wish I could say the same for a mosquito like you.” Jongup retaliated. “Tch…we’ll see about that.” Chanyeol scoffed, and the two charged at each other once more.

This time Jongup jumped in the air and body slammed Chanyeol into the ground, forming a crater around them. “What the?” The vampire was not expecting such strength from a werewolf not even in its beast form. But he didn’t let that distract him. He quickly kneed Jongup in the stomach and pushed him off. He jumped on his feet, but Jongup was one step ahead of him and grabbed the elder’s arm, twisting it behind his back.

“Arg!” Chanyeol winced in pain as the werewolf pulled his arm further back, his shoulder nearly about to dislocate. Chanyeol quickly heated his arm up, burning Jongup’s hands. “Ah!” Jongup immediately let go shaking his hand, trying to cool the burning sensation. Chanyeol spun around head butting the shorter hard. Then he punched him in the stomach and slammed Jongup on his back on the ground. Chanyeol pinned his shoulders to the earth studying the werewolf closely. “What are you…really?”

“Give it up Bang. There’s no way you guys can beat us. Just give us what we want.” Suho said. The two leaders walked in a large circle, sizing each other up. “Ugh, don’t tell me you talk as much as Kris does too.” Bang said in annoyance. Why is it the purebloods of the clan that always want to talk? He thought to himself. All he wanted to do was fight. “I’m just trying to help you out, to lessen the casualties. It’s not like we’re enemies after all.” Suho simply said. “There’s no way I’m going to hand Youngjae over to you guys.” Bang growled. “Why not? It’s not like you care anyway. You really don’t have to protect him. It’ll save you some time and energy.” Suho went on, annoying the elder even more.

Suho cracked a sly smile, his plan working well. “I can’t do that, Jae is a member now and anyone who threatens a member, threatens the clan.” Bang said. Suho stopped in his tracks not expecting such information. He raised an eyebrow.

“Really? Does that mean…that Daehyun and Youngjae…are perhaps, mates?” Suho questioned. Yongguk growled animisticly tired of his questions. Without any warning Bang charged full speed at the younger. “Tsk, Tsk, Tsk…so rash for a pureblood. Let alone a leader.” Suho shook his head unimpressed with the elder’s actions. He waited patiently for the right timing, when Yongguk was close enough before punching him hard in the face.

Bang flew back at the impact, landing on his rear. “!” he cursed holding his nose. It was broken. “I’m surprised you made it so easy for me to get the first hit. You seem like the type who hits first rather than getting hit first.” Suho remarked. “I’m surprised that you’re out here about to get your fingernails dirty, let alone break one.” Bang shot back standing to his feet. Suho just scoffed and was suddenly slammed in the face by Bang’s fist.

“You li-,” Suho was cut off by another punch connecting to his face again. “Shut up and start fighting.” Bang growled throwing another punch at the younger. Suho stumbled backwards and began to block a majority of Yongguk’s blows. Suho then swung at him only to have Bang block the blow with his forearm, protecting his nose. “Not this time.” Bang snarled. He upper cut Suho’s chin and picked him up then threw him hard into the ground. Bang stalked over to the pureblood, who was now flat on his stomach.

“I may not always get the first hit, but I always get the most.” He said. He grabbed Suho by his hair and slammed him to the ground. Before his face could hit the dirt, Suho pressed his hands against the ground, pushing himself up in a push up position, keeping his head from hitting the cold earth. He then spun onto his back and kicked his feet up, kicking Bang in the process, and hopped onto his feet.

“You know what’s nice about the fall?” Suho said, staying composed as he waved his hand in the air gently as if to gather something. “Precipitation is denser.” And with that Suho pulled the water out of the air and froze them into ice shards and sent them flying fast towards Bang at an extremely high speed.

Bang quickly held his hand out, freezing the shards in midair before falling to the ground. Suho just shrugged, “You’re quick.” He said a sly smirk suddenly creeped on his face. Yongguk raised an eyebrow, but before he could catch on he was suddenly rammed in the back.

The eldest pureblood skidded across the dirt ground. “What the heck?” Yongguk groaned not appreciating the sudden jolt to his back. He slowly stood up painfully as the bones in his back snapped themselves back in place. “But, not quick enough.” He heard Suho say. Bang turned around to see that it was no longer the two of them. “Miss me?” Kris waved delightfully “Great.” Bang murmured, cracking his neck.

 

Himchan was getting worn out quicker than he expected. Sehun was moving fast and using his powers to tire the elder vampire out. “Hm, looks like you’re the one who needs to fight someone your age, seeing as you can’t keep up.” Sehun taunted blowing another fast gust of wind at the elder. Himchan bent down on one knee keeping himself from blowing over. “You bastard! That’s only because you keep using your ing powers!” Himchan snapped. He was confident in his fighting and wasn’t about to let some teenager talk down on his fighting, especially when the teen has powers to help him out.

Sehun blasted another vicious gust of wind at Himchan, this time blowing him away. Himchan quickly wrapped his arms around a tree, clinging onto it. He then climbed upwards to get out of the winds path. He locked his eyes on the 18 year old before front flipping off the tree, diving towards Sehun. His extended foot crashed straight into the younger’s chest, burying him in the ground.

Sehun whimpered at the harsh impact of the kick, he was sandwiched into the ground. Himchan was about to strike again when he was suddenly lifted into the air by an unseen force. He kicked wildly in the air, trying to regain control over his body only to fail miserably. Without a single warning he was smashed into the earth, head first. “Sehunnie~.” Luhan quickly ran to his mate’s care.

He slid on his knees by the younger’s side. “Sehunnie, are you okay?” Luhan whimpered holding the said person’s hand. Sehun sat up coughing dirt out of his mouth. “Lulu~…” He cooed happy to see the elder. Luhan released Sehun’s hand and stood up facing Himchan angrily.

Himchan struggled to stand back up, feeling major whiplash from the vicious impact. “Uugghh…” He stumbled on his feet trying to regain straight vision again. Once his vision became clear again the first thing he saw was an angry Luhan. “You again?” Himchan sighed. “How dare you hurt my Sehunnie?!” Luhan shouted. “Your what?” Himchan barely finished his sentence as he was tackled to the ground by the Exo member.

 

Jongup and Chanyeol growled at each other, throwing strike after strike. An endless battle of punches and kicks. Jongup went up to side kick Chanyeol in the face, but Chanyeol swiftly grabbed his foot and flipped the werewolf backwards, only to have him land firmly back on his feet. The two collided again for the nth time, falling to the ground.

They rolled on the floor on top of each other, wrestling endlessly. Jongup gained the upper hand with his werewolf strength and pinned Chanyeol still on the ground. He threw a power punch at the vampire’s face, forcing a loud cry from the elder. “What the are you?!” Chanyeol screeched in frustration. “That’s none of your business.” Jongup growled. Chanyeol kicked the werewolf off of him. Chanyeol hopped to his feet and returned to throwing fireballs to at the werewolf.

Jongup cursed under his breath the side of his bicep getting burned. Chanyeol jumped up and side kicked the shorter in the face. Jongup growled and grabbed the elder’s ankle, yanking him harshly into the ground and with a powerful swing he punched Chanyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter