Fight For You

Forever Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Zelo’s POV*

I laid there on my side facing Yongguk. I stared at him as he “slept.” How can he be asleep already? It’s hardly been 5 minutes. On top of that he’s a pureblood! So it’s not like he’s warn out or anything. I want to talk to him and sort out this mess between us.

I poked his nose. “Yongguk…are you awake?” I finally asked. I waited for a few seconds in silence, waiting for a response.

He slowly opened one eye. “No.” and with that he closed his eye again. I frowned. “Liar.” But he didn’t respond and remained “asleep.”

“Yongguk~…I want to talk. There’s so much I want to fix between the two of us.” I said only to get silence in return. “Are you even listening to me?” I asked. Once more I received no response. “Fine! Don’t talk! I’ll just sleep in another room. It’s not like it’ll make a difference since I’m the only one who cares!” I spat out of frustration, climbing out of the bed.

However, before I could take one step I was instantly pulled back into the bed and locked in Bang’s arms. I looked at him with wide eyes and immediately frowned seeing that his eyes were still closed. “Let…go of me.” I said wiggling in his grip, but he just held me tighter. “I said…let me go.” I demanded trying to push away from him. “Stop moving. I miss this.” He suddenly spoke.

I froze, “Wh-What?” I couldn’t believe my ears. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. “I miss being this this close to you.” He repeated. “I…didn’t think that you missed it as much as I did…or at all.” I said quietly, outlining his chest with my index finger. He scrunched his brow slightly, “What makes you say that?”

“Because…you’re hardly ever home, and when you are…you’re mad.” I said my eyes saddening. “That’s because I’m away all the time, and the people I’m with when I’m there are annoying. More annoying than Daehyun.” He chuckled. “That’s mean.” I said, smiling slightly. It was nice to hear him laugh. “At least I like Daehyun, so it makes it okay.” He said. “But if they annoy you so much then why don’t you stay?” I asked looking at him.

“I have to go.” He said. “Since when did you do things that others say you ‘have’ to do? You’re Bang Yongguk, you do whatever you want.” I muttered not satisfied with his answer. He smirked prideful. “You’re right.”

“Yah! I didn’t say that to boost your ego! I was trying to just prove that you don’t have to go all the time.” I said hitting his chest just to get a chuckle in return.

I frowned not finding anything amusing. “It’s not funny. I can’t stand it anymore. I get really lonely at times.” I said my voice getting weak. Yongguk sighed and squeezed me tighter. “I’m sorry.” He apologized.

That’s not what I wanted. I don’t want an apology, I want him to stay with me.

“If you’re truly sorry then don’t go back. Just stay with me and go every now and then.” I told him. “It’s not that simple Junhong. It’s complicated.” He said.

I looked at him with glossy eyes. “Is it really that hard to stay for even just one day?” I asked feeling hurt. He didn’t respond.

“Fine. If it’s going to be like that then I hope this situation we’re in now never ends. And I hope similar ones come after that, since it takes a serious situation like this to be with you for at least one hour.” I said.

“Junhong! How can you say that?! You don’t know what you’re saying.” Yongguk was now getting angry. “I know exactly what I’m talking about! I don’t care.” I said. “You don’t understand.” He growled. “No you don’t understand Bang! You don’t understand how it feels to be alone and feel lonely, yearning every day in wait for someone. Yeah you’re away from me as well, but at least you’re around other people. Me? I’m locked up in a large Manor all by myself! Himchan and Daehyun are there sometimes but they go out too and I don’t want to keep them from doing that. You understand how lonely I feel and locked away from the world I am!” I poured out emotionally.

“I miss you Bang. I miss you so much…and you’re not going to do anything about that but say sorry? Do you even love me anymore, the way you did before? Did someone else catch your interest?” I sniffled getting carried away in my emotions.

Bang maneuvered his arms and cupped my face in his warm palms. “Don’t you dare ever say something like that again. Don’t even think it. Of course I love you. I will never love anyone else. Just because I’m away all the time, it doesn’t meant I’m tired of you…the vampire community is complicated, but I can’t stand being away from you. I’m trying every day to be able to see you more. I’m sorry that I made you feel that way, but I will always love you with all my heart. I’ll try even harder to return home every day and stay.” He said with much determination.

I smiled softly, completely convinced. “That’s the Yongguk I know.” I said feeling overjoyed that he was finally being himself. “…but in the meant time can you at least let me go out?” I asked.

“I’ve been out like you saw, and I was completely fine.” I quickly said before he could reject my proposal. “And last time you almost died.” He growled deeply. “That’s only because I was alone. It was just Kikwang and I. If you allow me to go out, I promise that I’ll only go out if Himchan or Daehyun are with me. If they aren’t then I’ll stay home without any complaints.” I proposed.

The pureblood reluctantly thought about it before sighing. “Fine, but that’s only until I find a way to stay home more often.” He gave in. “Really?!” I said excitedly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him. “I’ve never given you a chance to do something based off of my trust. So I’m trusting that you will keep your word.” He said. I nodded with much energy. “I will! I won’t let you down Yongguk.” I promised. Just then I heard a scream, catching my attention.

I quickly sat up. “What was that?!” I asked but was quickly pulled back down. “Yongguk~…” I said. Something serious could be going on and he wants to stay in bed?! He wore a smirk on his face, completely throwing me off. “Daehyun and Youngjae are mates now.” He finally said seeing that I wasn’t catching on. My mouth dropped open as I went wide-eyed. “Are you serious?! Omo! We have to congratulate them.” I said scrambling to get up, but was pinned down by Yongguk’s arm over my torso.

“Let them have their moment. You can congratulate them in the morning.” He said. I sighed nodding he was right, but I couldn’t help but feel super excited for the two. I snuggled comfortably into his chest and closed my eyes. “Good night Yongguk.” “Night Junhong.”

 

-

 

The next morning we all sat at the dining table for breakfast. We waited for Daehyun and Youngjae, since they, of course, were the last ones to come down. When they finally entered Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and I smiled cheekily at them.

“What? Why are you guys staring at us like that?” Daehyun yawned stretching. “Morning everyone.” Youngjae quickly bowed looking somewhat embarrassed by the sudden attention. “So nice of you to join us.” Bang teased. Youngjae’s cheeks turned bright red. “Ah~ thank you. Nice to be here.” Daehyun played along. Himchan just shook his head.

“Oh, and welcome to BAP, Youngjae.” Bang said coolly to the new clan member. The human’s eyes widened. “H-H-How…” He couldn’t finish his sentence. “What?! Jae is part of BAP now?” Jaehwan said surprised, not understanding what was going on.

“Yongguk nodded. “Whoa! How?” Jaehwan asked still surprised. “Because Youngjae and Daehyun are mates now.” Himchan answered. “Mates? Huh? What’s that?” The 10 year old asked once more. “It’s when two-,” “It’s something we’ll explain to you when you get a little older.” Himchan quickly cut Bang off, sending the elder a glare. Yongguk just rolled his eyes, folding his arms.

“What? I’m old enough to know, I’m ten years old that’s in the double digits. I’m pretty much as old as you guys.” Jaehwan argued, folding his arms. Jongup, Youngjae, and I laughed at him. “Not quite.” Himchan said. The kid pouted not satisfied with the elder’s response.

Youngjae sat down next to me while Daehyun took the other empty seat across from him, next to Jongup. “How do you guys know already?” Youngjae whispered to me. “We heard you scream last night.” I whispered back. His face turned a bright red. “R-Really?” He asked, barely even a whisper at this point. I nodded. “Oh…that’s embarrassing in his seat. “Congratulations, and welcome to BAP. I’m glad you’re a member.” I chuckled earnestly.

At that moment Lord Junghyuk, Lady Mina, and Leo entered the dining room. “Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a nice evening last night…some more than others.” Lord Junghyuk greeted a large smile on his face as he looked at Youngjae, only making the human turn a brighter shade of red.

Once the three of them sat down, breakfast was served. “Last night, I was thinking about your guys’ situation that you’re in.” Lord Junghyuk spoke while we ate. “It’s such an unfortunate misunderstanding, and I will like to help in any way I can.” He snapped his fingers and a tiny velvet-felt sack appeared in the palm of his hand.

“There are over a dozen marbles here. They’re very squishy and gummy, however, because they are edible. They can take you anywhere you want in case you don’t have time to mutter an incantation, or if you don’t know any. Plus they can take you anywhere in time you want.” He said.

My eyes widened in surprise. “Oh my gosh! I’ve made the exact same thing, except for they’re mints. I learned how to make them by reading your spell books and I was able to use my power to help it be able to allow you to travel through time.” I said excitedly.

Eric smiled impressed. “Wow, I’m glad to hear that someone is putting my books to good use.” He said. I smiled widely. “Thank you! It means a lot coming from you. I’m a huge fan.” I thanked overwhelmed with excitement. The man chuckled and continued on talking.

“But…the thing that I didn’t put in my book was the time thing, because I didn’t want anyone to take advantage of them. But you’re very smart in using your powers to do so. Also another thing that I didn’t include was a very special ingredient, I’m not going to say what it is. But the ingredient allows you to go anywhere. There are places that you absolutely can’t go to by using magic, for instance, this place. You actually have to find it or a portal. But with this ingredient you can go anywhere and that ingredient is in these gummy marbles here.” He explained.

“But since you already have the mints, then these are for Youngjae to use.” He said waving his hand. The pouch disappeared and re-appeared in front of the said human. “Wh-Why me?” Youngjae asked confused. “Because these are human friendly. The mints really aren’t supposed to be used by humans, it harms them.” Lord Junghyuk answered.

I looked at Daehyun, who looked at Youngjae with worried eyes, who was wide-eyed.”Wh-What can happen if humans do use the m-mints?” He asked, his voice trembling. “It burns the inside of them when traveling. It can eventually kill them, but that’s only if they use it so many times. I only suggest you use the mints if you have no other option and it’s life or death situation.” The powerful wizard shrugged. The three of us sighed in relief, nodding in understanding.

“And last thing. I suggest that Jaehwan stays here until this is all over.” Lord Junghyuk stated. We all looked at the wizard not expecting that at all. “B-Bwoh?” Jaehwan squeaked just as lost.

“J-Jaehwan? I can’t leave him.” Youngjae said. “I have to make sure he’s safe…a-and he’s okay.” Youngjae really didn’t want to leave his younger brother, especially since he lost his parents. “We’ll gladly take good care of him until you come back for him.” Lady Mina spoke up. “B-But…” Youngjae was lost for words. “He’s much safer here than out there. In fact, nobody can come in here without my permission.” Lord Junghyuk said.

“He’s right Youngjae. Jaehwan can’t possibly fight out there. He’s an easy tar

Please log in to read the full chapter