part 4

LAST FOREVER

 

"Please, listen to me." Ren still sits on the floor, holding his head, trying to ignore the pain on his head.

"I really don't have any intention to trap you. I already know that you're Jonghyun when I saw you for the first time."

JR still won't turn his back on Ren.

He's just standing near the door, acting like he doesn't care at all.

"I really miss you. After all these years, I want to meet you again. I want to talk to you, that's why I decided to sit next to you when that girl left you."

"You should've left me." JR replies.

"How can I left you when I see you sad like that? You're the only person that I care about, I never want to see you sad like that." Ren tries to stand up, "I made a mistake when we were in school. I was too disappointed when you said I'm sick and told me to left you. I was really sad when you don't even showed up when I left Seoul. I always thought that the feeling I had that time will just disappeared. That it's just because you are nice to me so I misunderstood that feeling as love. But I was wrong. I could never forget you, Jonghyunie. Even when I tried to open myself to a new kind of relationship, it never felt the same like the way I feel for you."

A single drop of tears falls from his eyes. Ren rarely show his tears in front of anyone else, but this time he can't even stop the tears from falling.

JR finally turn around. For the first time in Ren's life, he see JR have a teary eyes. "It's actually the same for me too."

"What?"

"I thought by having a new relationship and dating with some girls could change this feeling, but it won't. Because after all this time, it's you that I've been thinking about." JR said, staring right at Ren.

Ren finally smiles. "I love you, Jonghyunie."

JR takes a few steps to get closer to Ren. "I know."

He wipes the tears that falls from Ren's eyes.

"I'm really sorry that I always makes you feels hurt."

JR moves away for a while to get a tissue and wipe the blood on Ren's head. "I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry."

"It's alright, Jonghyunie." Ren holds JR's hand, "what matters the most is that our feeling didn't change after all these years."

JR grins then hugs Ren tightly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun is frustrated. He really doesn't know what to do, it's all happened so fast and he can't understand why.

Minki is kissing him.

Does that mean Minki had a feeling for him? But he's his best friend. Moreover, they're both male.

Jonghyun hold his head with his both hands.

What the hell that just happened? Why he didn't realize anything about it?

He felt this complicated feeling now.

Minki always understands him, he always stay beside him, they can share about anything together, but ever since he got a girlfriend, Minki looks different.

Could it be that he felt jealous with his girl?

The day after that, Minki can't be seen on the school. His classmate said that he doesn't go to school today.

Maybe he's still mad at him.

After school ends, Jonghyun tried to go to Minki's house, but the house looks empty, so he decided to go home.

He tries to call Minki's house after that, but no one is answering. Maybe he really went with his family.

This morning, Jonghyun is already on the way to school when he overheard Minki's classmates, Minhyun, talking to his friend that two days ago there's a fight.

What makes Jonghyun shocks is Minhyun said that the one who involved with the fight is Minki.

Jonghyun quickly approaching Minhyun and asking the detail about the fight. He really surprised to know that the one who fight with Minki is his ex's boyfriend.

Jonghyun quickly turns around and walking outside.

"Where are you going?" Minhyun asks.

"I want to see Minki now!" Jonghyun said to Minhyun.

Jonghyun quickly ride his bicycle to Minki's house. By the time he reached Minki's house, Minki's older brother just comes out from the house.

"He doesn't want to see you," Minseok said.

"My brother doesn't want you to know about the fight, he also doesn't want to talk to you anymore." Minseok explained after Jonghyun told him that he knows about Minki's fight.

"But I really need to......."

"Leave him alone!" Minseok said and walk away from the house.

Jonghyun just stay there, waiting for Minki to come out, but the one that comes is Minki's mother who told him the same thing as Minseok and asks him to leave.

Jonghyun walks away, he doesn't feel like going to school today. He really feels guilty about what happened to Minki.

He wants to say his apologize but maybe it's already too late for him to do that.

Jonghyun spent his time in a game center until he got bored.

Then he left the game center, walking around to the park where he and Minki used to go.

There, he accidentally met the one that hurt Minki. Just seeing his face makes Jonghyun can't hold his anger.

He quickly grab the boy's collar, pushing him to a tree and interrogates him about his fight with Minki.

The boy doesn't admit it at first but then he grins and saying how bad Minki at fight.

That definitely making Jonghyun lose his temper and hit his face with his punch.

The boy fight him back but Jonghyun overpowering him and pushed him to the ground.

"Don't you dare to do that to Minki again!" He furiously punched the boy's face several times. "If you do that again, I swear I'm gonna kill you!"

The boy finally begs Jonghyun to stop the punch and promise not to do that again.

The boy's friends already come and they try to help the boy by holding Jonghyun's arms.

Jonghyun struggling to release his hands and managed to push one person away then lay his punch to the other one who still hold his hand.

Jonghyun knows that he's just alone against four boys in front of him but he's not afraid. He punch the boys one by one, he doesn't care about anything anymore, he just want to have a revenge of what they did to Minki.

One boy hit him from behind, but Jonghyun turns around and grab his neck then hit the boy's stomach with his fist.

"Okay, we're sorry. We won't ever do that again." Another boy finally gives up. He helps the others to stand up and told them to leave the place before Jonghyun changed his mind.

Jonghyun stand still for a while, trying to calm down, then removes the dirt from his clothes.

He walks back home and the first thing that he do is calls Minki.

But once again, Minseok said that Minki isn't home. He knows that probably Minki told Minseok to said that, or maybe he really isn't home right now.

After being scolded once again by his parents because he got home with bruises on his face and his body, Jonghyun lay down in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Why he feels empty right now?

He got a lot of friends, they always come and go in his life. He once lost a friend too but he could easily move forward and have a new friend.

Right now, he just can't do that.

He can't stop thinking about Minki.

He miss Minki so much, he miss seeing his face, his smile, his laugh, the way he talks, the way he always lean on him whenever he had a problem.

The more he tried to forget about Minki, the more he can't erase him from his mind.

He already tries to hangout again with his friends but it's all feels so boring without Minki.

The day when he finally meet Minki at school, Minki still won't talk to him.

No matter how many times he wants Minki to forgive him and be his friends again, Minki just stay away from him as if they don't know each other.

Then, when he arrived at his own house, he just notice that there's a letter on his bike's basket.

He's in a hurry to go back home to watch his favorite soccer team, so after he put his bag on the bike, he just speed up to his house without noticing anything on his bike.

The letter is from Minki, saying that he already forgive Jonghyun and how he really grateful that he could meet Jonghyun in this school.

However, he have to move out from this city tomorrow morning.

Jonghyun couldn't say anything anymore after reading that letter.

Somehow he feels like his world is shattering apart.

How could this be?

How could something like this happened when he wants Minki to be his friend again?

Jonghyun can't stop thinking about what he have to face tomorrow.

There's an exam, but he just can't let Minki leave without saying goodbye to him.

The next morning, he wake up very late. Probably because he stay up until past midnight because he can't stop thinking about Minki again.

"You have an exam today, right? Don't be late," his eomma reminds him.

But that isn't the most important thing to Jonghyun now.

He drag his bike outside his house. If he speeding up, he can reach the school on-time. There's gonna be a math exam today but he's sure he'll gonna passed this exam.

He ride his bike on the direction to school. If he can finish the exam quickly, he can catch up Minki before he leave.

When the pedestrian light turns red, Jonghyun read the letter that Minki gave him.

Wait!

He's wrong.

Minki gonna leave soon!

Jonghyun turns back and ride his bike to Minki's house. But there's a road construction on the street to Minki's house, so he must choose another way around so he can reach Minki's house on time.

It's quite troublesome, but he managed to get there, only to find out that Minki already on the car that is now already leave the place.

Jonghyun shouts Minki's name, he try to speed up but still couldn't catch the car.

He really feel hopeless and can't stop blaming himself for the stupid things that he did to Minki.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Really? You fight with them?" Ren stares at JR after JR finished wrapping up his wound with a bandage.

"Yeah. I thought I'm gonna end up in the police station after that, but I'm lucky enough to escape that," JR says.

"Thank you," Ren once again smiles.

"They just lucky that I don't killed them that time."

Ren lean his head on JR's shoulder, then wrapped up JR's body with his arm.

"Do you still think that this feeling is.... Weird?"

"At first, yeah. But I begin to understand it and I'm glad that it's you." JR grins.

Ren just giggles. "Maybe I should really changed my gender."

"No, you don't need to do that. I always like you just the way you are."

Ren moves his hand to grab JR's neck and lay a kiss on his lips.

"You won't leave me again, right?" JR asks after they finished the kiss.

"I will always stay by your side from now on." Ren replies him with a smile on his face. Now his life is so complete with JR by his side.

JR pushes Ren back to the bed and kissing his lips again, "now I'm really glad that I can meet you once again."

"Me too." Ren wrapped his hand on JR's neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." JR whispers on Ren's ear, making Ren smiles happily again.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************ THE END**********