part 2

LAST FOREVER

 

Ren stares at JR with a concern look when JR suddenly put his head on the table.

"You have to go back home," Ren said.

"Don't want to," JR replies lazily, looks like he really get drunk tonight.

"But you can't sleep here." Ren still persuades JR, he holds JR's shoulder, trying to make him get up. Despite the situation now, Ren felt a strange sensation inside of him when he touches JR's body again.

He's been waiting for something like this to happened after all these years. But he didn't know where to contact JR, so he can only waiting, and finally that chance comes today.

JR raise up his head, staring at Ren for a while then grab his neck. "You're quite pretty," he smirks.

"Wait! You're drunk." Despite the fact that he really wants to have a chance like this to happened, he realized that JR did this just because he's drunk.

Deep inside, he knows that probably JR wouldn't even remember anything about him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 

Minki sits on the sofa, watching Jonghyun who sits near him, drawing something on the paper.

Minki try to take a peek of Jonghyun's drawing and it somehow making him regretted that decision. Jonghyun is drawing the image of a girl, more exactly his girlfriend.

Minki never getting along with her and he also won't bother to make himself more friendly to her after he saw that girl is being closer to another boy from different school.

"You know what....."

"I really miss her," Jonghyun said before Minki start to say something. "I still can't believe that a pretty girl like her will choose me."

Minki rolls his eyes, "yeah, right..... But do you know....."

"I'm gonna ask her for a date this weekend." Jonghyun once again interrupted Minki's words.

Minki sigh.

Jonghyun is already blinded by love.

If only he knows what his girl doing behind him, he will be very disappointed.

If only Jonghyun knows that after all this time, the one who really loves him is Minki, what would happened with them?

Minki really wants to say to him about his feeling, but he's too afraid that it would shattered their friendship.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 

JR is still talking about how y his girl, when Ren decided to take him away from the bar, otherwise he will drink much more than before.

Somehow its quite amusing to him how his feeling for JR still doesn't change after all these years.

Ren never had a serious relationship with girls, he always makes himself busy with his friends and playing music. Also he keep his hair long before he goes back to Seoul, because as far as he knows JR likes someone with a long hair.

If Ren meets JR again, he wants to make JR realize how stupid he is for not choosing him instead of any other girl that doesn't even know him as much as he do.

Ren sometimes wonder why he wasn't born as a girl, so everything will be more easier if he want to have a relationship with a man.

The thing such as changing his gender once appear inside his mind, but then he decided to not doing that.

If JR really likes him, he will like him just the way he is, a man.

"Can I stay at your place?" JR grins to Ren, his face already turns red.

"Are you sure?"

"Pleaaaaase," JR grabs Ren's shoulder. "I don't want to go home."

"But we just met..."

"It doesn't matter!" JR now touch Ren's face, "I like you, you're so pretty. Let's go to your place."

If this happens in a normal situation, Ren will be very happy, but now JR is drunk, so there's a chance that he doesn't even recognize what he's been saying.

Well, he doesn't have any choice. It's better if JR stay at his place than he stay in this bar.

"Alright," Ren helps JR to stand up, "let's go home."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jonghyun complained about how his girlfriend is now begin to ignoring him. They no longer going back home together. As far as he can remember, he didn't do anything wrong to her.

Minki just stay calm and doing what he used to do, being a good listener to all of Jonghyun's complaints.

They're on their way home from school, when suddenly, Jonghyun asks Minki to hold his bike. He stares with disbelief when they passed the court in the park area. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend now is dating someone else.

"Jonghyunie!" Minki tries to call Jonghyun, he knows that once Jonghyun is mad, he can do something bad. But Jonghyun already walk away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jonghyun comes to the girl, she looks surprised at first, then says, "what do you think I'm doing?!"

"You shouldn't walk with any other guy! You're my girlfriend!"

"No! I'm tired to be your girl! You always busy with your friend!"

Jonghyun forcefully grab the girl hand and trying to take the girl away, but the girl struggling to release her hand from Jonghyun. When finally she can release her hand, she quickly slaps Jonghyun.

"That's it! Our relationship is over!" The girl furiously left with her new boyfriend, leaving Jonghyun who still standing there after being slapped by her.
Jonghyun holds his cheek.

"Are you okay?" Minki comes to his best friend.

"That , she really shouldn't mess up with me," Jonghyun looks very pissed but Minki try to calm him down.

"No, don't do that," Minki hold Jonghyun's body. "Let her go. She's not the one for you."

"She betrayed me!" Jonghyun still want to chase them.

"Jonghyunie! Things will get worse if you do that. Just let her go, she doesn't deserve you! Let's just go home!"

Although he's still very mad, but Minki is right, so he goes back to his house with Minki.

-----------------------------------------------------------