part 3

LAST FOREVER


The room is still a mess.

He forgot to clean up this morning, so he try to clean up a little bit while JR sitting on the sofa. But when he try to clean up the papers on the table, JR grabs his hand and pulling him closer. His face is only inches away from JR.

"Stay with me tonight," JR says, almost whispering to Ren.

Ren can't find a words to reply JR, his heart beat faster now.

JR holds Ren's head and slowly getting closer before he finally lay a kiss on Ren's lips.

Ren seems surprised at first. He doesn't expect that JR will kiss him now. But then he realize, JR is drunk.

He kissed him just because he doesn't realize who he is.

Should he stop this?

Should he push JR away?

But the taste of his lips is so tempting and being on his arms is something that he always dreamt before.

JR's finger start to caress Ren's hair, he's now trying to make Ren separate his lips so he could slide his tongue inside and make the kiss more passionate.

But Ren finally pushes him away. "Don't you think that this is too fast? You don't know me, right?"

"I told you, it doesn't matter," JR grins. "Or you want me to do that in your bedroom?"

"Well....." Ren can't continue his words because JR already lift his body and take him to his bedroom. He gently put Ren on his bed and holds him closer to kiss him again and moving down to kiss his neck.

Ren is overwhelmed by the sensation that JR makes from his passionate kiss, but he remembered that he still have the pic of their school days era in a frame near the bedside lamp. He must not let JR see it if he wants JR to think that he's just a random person that he met.

JR take off his shirt and Ren seize that chance to reach the switch to turn off the light.

"Why did you turn it off?" JR asks.

"I like to play in the dark," Ren smiles, trying to kiss JR, but apparently JR had another idea.

"I can't see your face if it's dark like this," JR find the switch to turn on the light again and his eyes caught something near the bedside lamp.

A frame that has a photo of two boys, holding each other shoulder and smile happily.

The photo of him and Choi Minki, his best friend.

"What the........" He stares at the prson on the bed. "Are you...... Choi Minki?"

Ren let out a sigh. "Yeah, I'm Minki, why?"

JR stares at the picture again then at Ren.

"This is just a stage makeup. I'm now working as a performer, my stage name is Ren," Ren trying to explain. "I'm about to tell you who I am but......."

"You trapped me!" JR looks pissed.

"I'm not. Listen, you are drunk, I really want to tell you who I am but you're not even listening to me!"

JR quickly move out from the bed.

"Jonghyun, please, listen to me first!" Ren try to catch JR's hand. But JR pushed him away with force, making Ren losing his balance and hit the edge of the table.

Ren feel a sharp pain on his head, his head is wounded and bleeding.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun finally calmed after he let out all his feeling and now sleeping on the sofa, while Minki just sit near him.

This is actually a chance to say that he cares and loves him, more than a friend.

Minki moves closer to Jonghyun, staring at his face.

If only he knew about how he really wants to be the only one that matter to him right now.

Even though he know that this feeling is wrong but he can't stop it.

He can't stop thinking about him.

He can't stop wanting him.

He need him.

He loves him.

That's also the reason why he have the courage to finally kiss him while he's sleeping like this.

But Jonghyun suddenly open his eyes and caught him in the act.

He forcefully push Minki away until he falls on the floor.

"What the are you doing to me?!" Jonghyun looks pissed off.

"I'm sorry......" Minki try to get up. "I just....."

"Just what?! You're sick!" Jonghyun wipe his lips with his hand.

Minki just stay quiet, he looks like he's about to cry. "Jonghyunie, I like..."

"Stop it! I don't want to hear it!"

"I'm really sorry," Minki takes a few steps to approaching Jonghyun. "I can explain it....." But Jonghyun punched him hard on his face.

"Go away!"

"Jonghyun....." Minki touch his face.

It really hurt him, but actually it's his feeling that hurt much more than this.

"I said go! Leave me alone!" Jonghyun shouts.

"Alright.... Bye."

Minki takes his bag and leave Jonghyun's room with tears on his eyes.

He left Jonghyun's house with shattered feelings. He should have known that this won't work, he should have stopped this feeling before it grow up to be something like this.

The punch that Jonghyun made creates a small wound near his lips, but he doesn't care about it right now.

He feels so desperate, disappointed, sad and broken. Maybe he should stop seeing Jonghyun anymore.

He walks with keeping his head down, not realizing that he bumped into someone when he walk across the park.

"Hey, you're Kim Jonghyun's friend, right?" The one that he bumped is Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend's lover. "You should say sorry when you bumped into someone, stupid."

" off!" Minki replies.

"Hey!" The boy shove Minki but Minki replies him with a punch.

The boy obviously won't accept it and they begin to fight, trying to punch to each other.

Minki rarely fighting with someone, Jonghyun is the one that having a bad- group and sometimes join into a fight.

This lack of experience also makes him lose the fight and being punched several times on his face.

The pain is getting worse for him that makes him thinks that he's going to die. But the punch stopped when he heard someone else is approaching them.

"Minki! Are you okay?!"

It's his brother, Minseok's voice.

Minseok helped him to get up, he also helped him to walk and takes him to a clinic.

"I'm gonna tell appa about this. Oh, and Jonghyun too," Minseok said when Minki already being taken care in the clinic.

"No, don't tell Jonghyun. This has nothing to do with him."

"But you were punched....."

"I said no!" Minki raised his voice. "Don't you ever told him about this, hyung!"

Minseok stares at Minki for a while. "Alright, but I have to tell appa." He went out, searching for a phone to call their parents.

That fight thing, however, changed everything in Minki's life.

His parents are mad, his eomma accused Jonghyun as the one that make Minki fighting with another boy, no matter how many times Minki is trying to explain that this isn't because of Jonghyun, it's all because of his own stupidity, but his eomma won't believe it.

Minki didn't came to the school for a few days after that incident and he refused to meet Jonghyun.

Although he still can't erase the feeling that he had for Jonghyun, but everytime he see Jonghyun's face, he remembered when Jonghyun pushed him away.

After seeing how his youngest son changed his attitude, his appa decided to move out from their current place, moreover his appa also got another job that requires them to stay on another place.

The moment after his appa told them about it, Minki quickly refused that idea and then started to go to school again.

On the first day in school, he met Jonghyun.

"Where have you been?" Jonghyun asks him that question, but Minki refused to talk to him.

"Excuse me, I have to go," he quickly dashed off from Jonghyun and enter his class.

He can smile again when he met his friends in his own class, but he won't smile the same way when he meet Jonghyun.

It's hard for him to do this to Jonghyun, it's really hard to see Jonghyun walking away, leaving him while riding his bicycle alone.

He's about to give up and told Jonghyun the feeling that he had for him.

But the day finally comes for him to move out.

No matter how many times he try to persuade his parents, they already made their decision.

Minki packed up his things with a sad look on his face.

He don't want to do this.

He don't want to live far from Jonghyun.

He have to hold his tears as he said his goodbye to his fellow classmates and before he leave the school, he put a letter on Jonghyun's bike.

His apologies and farewell letter.

He hopes Jonghyun will read it and meet him before he go.

The day after that, his family already put all their belongings to the car. His brother and parents already preparing to leave.

"Can I have a few minutes more?" Minki said. He impatiently staring at the clock, hoping that Jonghyun will be there soon.

"Waiting for Jonghyun?" Minseok asks.

Minki replies him with a nods. "He'll be here soon."

"Come on, we have to go, otherwise we'll be late." His eomma starts to yell at him.

"Please....."

"Minki, we have to stick on the schedule." Now its his appa saying that.

Minki sigh then staring at the street for one last time, still there's no sign of Jonghyun.

With another sigh, he decided to enter the car.

He feels disappointed.

Maybe he should never loved anyone again.

He won't even looking back to his old house.

He should just move forward and forget about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------