part 1

LAST FOREVER

Everything can be changed in just one night. At first,  Ren won't believe those kind of words, but then he realized that those words can be true.

He just finished performing with his group, crosdressing as a girl, and now in a bar where they're doing the after-party. Ren still wear his stage makeup and he unties his long black hair. He thought that everything will be just like usual when suddenly he see someone familiar.

Ren keep his stare at the corner of the room, where a man is talking with a woman. Ren's hand is still holding a glass of beer and one of his friend is talking to him. But he can't hear what his friend is talking about. His eyes keep staring at the man, who is now arguing with the woman.

He knows the man.

It's his childhood best friend, Kim Jonghyun. Also known as the talented rapper and dancer: JR.

It's been a couple of years already since the last time he saw him. He never see him again after he decided to leave Seoul and stay in the US. Now he's back in Seoul and JR is one of the reason why he decided to come back here.

The woman pushed JR away and left him, while JR looks pissed. He doesn't chase the woman, he choose to sit back in the bar and drink more beers to calm him down.

Ren put down the glass. His friend is now seducing another girl, but he doesn't care about that. All of his attention now is only for one person.

He can still remember his figure, even though now he definitely has changed than the last time they met. He looks more handsome. He wears a ripped jeans and branded shirt but still look stylish.

For a second, Ren is wondering whether JR is still remember him or not, but just standing here won't solve that question, so he decided to walk and approaching JR who still drenched in his own thought with another glass of beer in front of him.

Ren bite his lips, then gaining his courage to finally sit beside JR. "Hi," he greets JR with an awkward smile.

JR stares at him. "Hi," he replies, he seems kinda hesitate to let someone talk to him right now.

"Had a problem with your girl?" Ren trying to talk to JR. He have a doubt that JR will talk about his problem now, but it's hard for him to see JR sad like this.

JR nods. "She thought I was cheating on her. She thought I just trying to find an excuses when in fact I was doing my project now." JR pour another drink to his glass as he begin to tell Ren about his problem.

Ren still sit there beside JR, being a good listener to JR's story. At least that's what he needs right now. Someone who willing to stay and listen to his story.

This somehow bringing back memories of those days when they were still on the same school.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Minki, let's go!" A shout from outside his house making Minki quickly swallowed his toast and hurrily grab his bag.

"Eomma, I'm leaving!" Without waiting for his eomma's reply, Minki quickly wear his shoes and went outside of the house. He close the gate and giving a smile to Jonghyun who already waiting outside of his house.

"Wow, a new bike?" Minki grins when he see Jonghyun with a bicycle.

"Yeah, my appa bought me this," Jonghyun smiles happily. "Now we can go to school together, come on!"

Minki put his bag on the basket in front of the bicycle, then sit behind Jonghyun.

"I thought they will buy you a motorcycle."

"Yeah, I want it, but they said I'm still too young to ride it." Jonghyun sigh. "At least now I have this stuff." Then Jonghyun begin to ride the bicycle. "I'm gonna save more money to buy a real motorcycle after this."

Minki chuckles. He try to stand up, holding on to Jonghyun's shoulder. "Now I can go to school on time!"

"But I'm not your personal driver," Jonghyun added.

Ever since that day, they used to go to school together. Even though Jonghyun's house a little bit far from Minki's house but Jonghyun always pick him up every morning, so Minki is no longer known as the 'always late' student like he used to be.

However, that's all changed when one day, Jonghyun suddenly left him when they're about to go home together. At first, Minki thought that Jonghyun have another appointment or maybe he was told to go back home earlier by his parents.

But one day, when Jonghyun left him again, he decided to follow him. Jonghyun rides his bike with a smile on his face. Then he stops in front of a store. Minki approaching him and about to sit on the bike, when Jonghyun turns his head and his smile fades when he see that Minki is the one that comes to him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He looks slightly pissed.

"Let's go home together," Minki said, smiling and want to put his bag on the basket when Jonghyun pushed his hand away, making the bag falls to the ground.

"No, I don't want to! If you want to go home, do that yourself!"

"Jonghyun! Sorry to make you wait!" A girl comes and that girl makes Jonghyun smiles again.

"Come on, let's go home," Jonghyun takes the girl's bag, put it on the basket and even helping her to get on his bike.

"Jonghyun!" Minki shouted, trying to call Jonghyun, but Jonghyun quickly ride his bike and left him.

----------------------------------------------------------