Ep 4 : Whoever plan is better, he or me will win this war

TwiceWatch by TwiceSarang

After training with the thrice soliders, Death and Snowball met halfway through the corridor.
"Death, the boss wants to see you."Snowball told Death. "Right !! Its about time the old man asked for the serums." Death replied and walked away to see the Dark Master.

The Dark Mansion is one of the scariest place in earth and the security around the building is one of the tightest on earth

The Dark Mansion is one of the scariest place in earth and the security around the building is one of the tightest on earth.

 Legends said that for one to enter, he must get a permit from the Dark Master himself in order to survive the dark spell he casted on the mansion. Whoever go into the building without permission will be poison , suffocate and burn into hell, even the toughest couldn't survived the dark spell.
"Take this pills, wear this coat and you will be fine, Death." The head security told Death.
" Stud Up and give me the coat,Medusa. You still owe me 100 bucks for losing the bet, snakehead." Death replied back.

🐍 Real Name: Medusa       Position : Head security of Dark Mansion, Leader of Air Defence        Code Name: Snakehead       Specification : Specialise in killing and poisoning enemies with her snakes in her head

🐍 Real Name: Medusa
      Position : Head security of Dark Mansion, Leader of Air Defence
       Code Name: Snakehead
       Specification : Specialise in killing and poisoning enemies with her snakes in her head. Rumours said she has a spell which once you look at her eyes directly, you will be poisoned and die within 30 seconds. She is a talented musician before she became a murderer. She killed her parents just because they don't let her continue chasing her dream. Brought back by the Dark Master himself during the dark war after admiring what she did. The dark master then put a curse onto her which turns her hair into snake and make her into immortal. 🐍

" I will returned the money to you when i recieved my pay. Now get in quickly and don't let the Dark Master waited." Snakehead replied.
As Death walks into the Dark Mansion to meet the Dark Master, he sense some unusual movements around him and he start walking quickier.
Out of sudden, ten men who wearing full black outfits appears and tried to attack Death.   Luckily, Death years of experience helps him defeats the ten men easily. "Well, is it another test for me, my lord? If it is, please try harder next time." Death talked into a full dark of space. " Hahahaha, well done joseph, thats what i expected from my best solider Death. So have you bring me what i want?" A voice is been heard, followed by a man who is in a full black armour suit sitting in a king chair. He is been accompanied by four big guys who is wearing a full black knight amour and holding a large sword on their back.

👹Real Name: Unknown     Specification: there is very less details about the Dark Master who responsible for the previous dark war

👹Real Name: Unknown
    Specification: there is very less details about the Dark Master who responsible for the previous dark war. Rumours said that he is the most powerful creatures on earth and even TwiceSarang and his TwiceVengers cannot even defeat him fully. Wearing a red and black knight mask on his face and carry his dark sword. Nobody know his true identity and nobody know details about him.
👹

"Certainly my lord, here is the serums you want  my lord." Death kneel down and handed over the serum into one of the knights. "Well done Joseph, i will promote you soon. And now, with this serum in my hand,  I CAN CONQUER the world once again Muhahahaha."the Dark Master replied. "My lord, i believed we have a deal when i promise to betray TwiceSarang and work for you. And now i had done my job so can you release the curse inside 3 of us? " Death asked angrily. "Oh , the curses that i put inside you, your sister and Elite J's sister? I save your sister's life by putting her into the frozen programme and now this is just a small returned favour. Your ultimate goal is to let me rule the world again, don't ever forget that Death. Muhahahaha" As the Dark Master replied, Death tried to attack him angrily with his incredible speed. But the dark knights started to battle with him and the Dark Master stops it by using one of his spell. The spell makes Death unable to breathe and collaspe on the floor suffocating. "Don't worry, is just a small poison,  you will be fine soon. And oh i almost forget, the deal between us would never happen as my purpose for the 2 of them is not let them just survive. My purpose of them is to use this serums to transform them into my right hand man who is more stronger than u. And with the curse, they will be more evil and powerful and i can soon conquer the world again. MUHAHAHAHAHA. Have a good sleep, idio.t" The Dark Master said when he disappeared into thin air. "Nooo you cant do this to me, i got to save Tzuyu and ChaeYoung,  i got to...." Death replied before been knocked out by the poison.

~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~

TwiceSarang and his team arrived in south korea for the world recruitment tournament for his "TWICEwatch" programme.
"Welcome sir, to Seoul, capital of South Korea. We are blessed to be visited by the TS group." The ambassador of South Korea speaks to TwiceSarang about the schedule and stuff.
" So how many people have been participating for my country tournament after the notice had been released ?" JeongYeon asked.
"24 thousands and countin,  mdm" the ambassador replied.
" That's impressive from your nation, JeongYeon. That's why i wanted to visit here first since you and Ji Sun recommend it." TwiceSarang disturbing JeongYeon.
"24 thousands, lets see what they are made of."Ji Sun said. "I bet half of them is weaklings."JJ teased. After walking quite a distance, finally they arrived at the grand hall to greet the 24 thousands contestants.

After walking quite a distance, finally they arrived at the grand hall to greet the 24 thousands contestants

 
" Annihasanayeyo." TwiceSarang started the speech." Oppa, is Annyeonghaseyo, i told u like 20 times and still you cant remember it." Jeongyeon scold TwiceSarang while the other two team leader started to laugh. "Annyeonghaseyo😅. I am TwiceSarang, the leader and founder of TS group and i welcome you to the 1st ever world recruitment tournament. In here we only select the best out of  best and we will trained the best only so good luck out there." As TwiceSarang giving his short speech, a girl who is carrying a bunny soft toy and wearing a nametag written "Im Na Yeon" came in late and  banged into another girl.

 👯Real Name: Im NaYeon     Nickname: Nabongs       Age: 22Specification: Pretty and talented

 
👯Real Name: Im NaYeon
     Nickname: Nabongs
       Age: 22
Specification: Pretty and talented. One of the oldest in the tournament but always like to play around and have a cute personality. Love to eat spicy food and also love soft toys and baby.Hate the Dark Master who destroyed her family. She has the above average skills unlike her friends but she is very confident in herself. 👯

"Hey you are late !!" The girl who been knocked scolded Nayeon. " I know. I have something going on just now, where is the application booth Ji Hyo?"

I have something going on just now, where is the application booth Ji Hyo?

👸🏻Real Name: Park Ji Hyo
      Age: 20
      Specification: Talented in everything and been trained by her adopted family in all type of skills since a young age. Her birth place and parents are unknown but she has some unknown past which she didnt even know.👸🏻

"Is ovee there, hurry up and go sign up since you are late." "Ok. Anyway JeongYeon is so pretty and handsome😍😍." Nayeon looked up and been stunned by the great Elite J. As Nayeon signed up for the application for the tournament, all girls are looking at JeongYeon.

After finishing the speech, TwiceSarang look at JeongYeon.
"Haha JeongYeon , look at all these people, they are all staring at you instead of listening to my speech. Guess the Elite J charm goes everywhere all around the world." TwiceSarang tease JeongYeon.

 

 
"Look at those guy with the nametag written Martin and Zarzar holding a "Marry me, Elite J!!"  Signboard. HAHAHA" JJ told Ji Sun and the three team leaders started to tease each other and scold each other as always.

"So how is it Sir?" The ambassador asked.
"I think it is a great start, i cannot wait to see how strong are these elites and cannot wait to see whose joining the "TWICEwatch" team. As we moved closer to another step to take down the Dark Master, the Dark Master will also started his next move. We shall see, whoever planned better, he or me will win this war." TwiceSarang told the ambassador while looking at the sky.