Episode 2: The Once Broken Heart

TwiceWatch by TwiceSarang

TwiceWatch Ep 2 ( with pictures)

The Once Broken Heart.

After the JYP lab have been taken over by the M Thrice Soliders. The leader of the Thrice Soliders mission team, Joseph have been searching for the super soliders serum all over the lab, hoping he can get a promotion in return.

☠Real Name:Josephine Haywar
 Position: Leader of Thrice Soliders Mission Team
    Age: Unknown
     Codename: Death
    Description: Scar mark across the right eye and have a tattoo written "Death cant kill me as i am already dead" on his neck.

Masters in assassination, martials arts, hand to hand combat and all types of weapon. Rumours says he never used a gun to kill before because his hands are good enough.
Used to work under TwiceSarang and is a trainer of JeongYeon during TwiceSarang academy . The Two have a long relationship until unknown incident happen that led them to part away. Since then he left the academy and joins the dark master for unknown reason, and have completed lots of assassin mission under the dark master. In short, his not a guy anyone want to mess with. ☠

"Hey idiots, have you found the serum?"
"No Sir, we searched all over the place and the serum have not been found."
" What type of nonsense is this, go work harder go. If we couldn't find the serum, the dark master will kill us all."
"Yes sir, you and you follow me."
"God damn it, i need to be promoted."

Moment after the takeover,  TwiceSarang, Elite J and Team A have arrived near the building.
"JeongYeon, are you okay? You know we are going to fight with ur ex lover again."TwiceSarang confronted Elite J.
" Don't worry Sir, all those are history. I am fine and fully focus."
"That's good. Team A!! Lets go!"

As TwiceSarang led his team to attack, the Thrice Solider had already prepared what is coming and the war have begun. One down, Two down, with TwiceSarang and Elite J leading the way, TS group is unstoppable.

" Damn it, i didn't expected to be so fast."
"Grab your fking gun and lets go!! IDIOTS."
As Death led his team to fight back and defend the overtaken building, the war between botb sides have ended up in massive killing.
20 minutes after the battle, JeongYeon finally met with Joseph in the middle of the building.
"Elite J, i will leave Death to you while i searched the building for the serum." TwiceSarang said.
"Yes sir!" JeongYeon replied.
"Well, well , look who is this? Is non other than my ex-lover. Captain Yoo Jeong Yeon, the Elite J." Death said with a smile on his face.
" Stud up and surrender to us!! I will spare your life as usual." JeongYeon reply
" Thats the Yoo JeongYeon that i used to love. Eye catching, girl crush and with a flip of the hair, all girls will fall in love madly. You still smell good with that perfume i give u. But you know you could never defeat me even with the serum as i teach u everything. Muhahahaha. ByeBye."
As the two started having a battle, a Thrice Solider went in and announced a important information."Death sir, i found the serum!!"  After Death heard it, he make a swift move and knock Elite J to the floor and pinned her down.
"Give it to me and lets go then. Idoit!!" Unable to move, Elite J called for help in desperately knowing that death have the serum . Moments later, TwiceSarang came in and shoot down the remaing Thrice solider and Death started to fight back.

"Hey old man. Good to see you again. But i got to go." Death stares at TwiceSarang.
"Surrender and i will spare your life, Death."
The battle between the two continues and finally a black helicopter arrived.
"Sorry, but i have to go. Good Bye old man. Good Bye my ex lover." Death kick TwiceSarang in the leg and do a 360 degree head kick and left TwiceSarang on the ground.
"Wait Joseph, is ChaeYoung and Tzuyu still with you?ANSWER ME!!"JeongYeon asked crying.
"Oh them? They are fine!! Muhahaha Annyeong!" As Death replied back with a smirk face, he jump out of the building and grapped the helicopter rope. The helicopter disappeared from the scene and the building went silent as the once broken heart Jeongyeon crying in pain.