Episode 1 : The War Has Begun

TwiceWatch by TwiceSarang

Click on the link to view ep 1 as this website cant display what i want.

With pictures : TwiceWatch Ep 1

The war has begun.

"JYP, it's me TwiceSarang!!Are you there?"
" TwiceSarang, i am very busy now. What do you want?"
" Look Hyung, I need your help. The TWICEvengers have retired and so did you. I need to recruit new superheroes that can protect Twiceland from the Dark Master."
"I need your superhuman serum. The one which we used it years ago on ourselves. I need it to creates newer and stronger heroes."
"No TwiceSarang, that is too dangerous. I have been running away since decades ago after the defeats. And that is to protect what we left , these are too dangerous for any mutants or even humans being."
"JYP Hyung, you know that the Dark Master have not been fully been defeated and is a matter of time, they will come back. Please Hyung, the TWICEvengers cannot defend us anymore. Besides i heard rumours that the Dark Master have new black magic power to make his Thrice Soliders stronger. We need to protect this homeland!"

After much discussion between TwiceSarang and JYP, JYP decided to give TwiceSarang the superhuman serum.
"Hold up a minute, i will ask my wife and children to get it prepare and sent to your office!"
"Thank You Hyung! I know I can always trust my partner."
Moments later,just when JYP asked his wife to prepare the serum. The lab alarm rang.
"Hyung what happen? JYP HYUNG!!"

As TwiceSarang wondering what happen, JYP house have been attacked by the new Thrice soliders.
"We need to go kids!! Sarah, pack our bags and lets get going. TwiceSarang, we got a situation, i will meet u tomorrow at the same old place at 3pm . I will explained to you what happen later."
"Hyung!! Did they found you? Hyung are you there? HYUNGGGG!!"

As the minutes goes silence, TwiceSarang knew this is going to happen as they have been hiding from the Thrice Soliders ever since  the TWICEvengers retired. Been worried for his friend, JYP, TwiceSarang made his decision and made his way down to defend JYP building.

"Agents team A alert, I repeat all agents from team A alert, prepare your weapons and head down to zone 10 now. This is an emergency. I repeat this is an emergency."
"Captain JeongYeon, give me your report."TwiceSarang demanded the report from Team A leader.
"Sir, there are 10 elite thrice soliders inside and 15 Thrice soliders outside guarding the building. They are searching for the serum Sir!"

🕶Real Name:Yoo Jeong Yeon
     Team : Team A leader (Captain)
     Age: Unknown
     CodeName : Elite J
Joined the TS squad after being inspired by the TWICEvengers and wanted to seek revenges for her parents who have been killed by the thrice soliders during dark war.
Experience in assassination, hand to hand combat, all ranges of weapons, mixed martial arts and skilled in spying. Rumours said she is charming enough to charm all girls in the world with just a flip of her hair even though she is a girl. Been recurited personally by TwiceSarang after topping the class for the super solider test.Been given the super solider suits and glasses, nothing can escape from her sights🕶
     


" I knew this will happened, that is why i asked you guys to watch the building daily and installed spycam on it without JYP permission." TwiceSarang said it angrily.
"Gear Up Elite J, gather your team and meet me at zone 10 now."
"Yes Sir!!" JeongYeon said firmly.
"I need more time to gather new heroes but the war has begun. God please helped me."
As the dawn come, TwiceSarang suits up and get ready for the upcoming war.
"Sir, team A is ready to move out!!"
"Lets go Elite J!! The war has already begun "