Episode 3 : We can change the future together

TwiceWatch by TwiceSarang

Ep 3 with pictures
After travelling back to the Thrice base after escaping from TwiceSarang and his team, Death returned with the superhuman serum on his hand and waiting to see the Dark Master.

"Death Sir, you are back!! Do you need any medical attention?" The medical Thrice solider asked.
"Get lost, you idiot! Do you think i am so weak?" Death replied angrily. "Get me some drink if you can!!" "Yes Sir." As the medical thrice soliders walks away, a 7 feet muscular guy walks in and sit beside Death.
"Having a bad day ah? So have you met up with your old lover and gave her some lessons?" The man asked Death.
"Stud Up Snowball!! Or i will knock you out and make you a Bingsu instead." Death replied angrily.
"Alright Death. You know whatever u do, u still cant defeat me hahaha, bye." Snowball replied and walks away.

❄Real Name: Grabriel Snow
 Position: One of the Leader of Thrice Soliders Killing Team
    Age: 24
     Codename: Snowball
    Description: 7 feet tall, 350 pounds full of muscle. Having a scar at his left cheek after fighting with TwiceSarang during the previous war. One of the most wanted criminal of all times.

Specialise in killing and torturing with his huge hands and body, no one have defeated him during the previous war until he met TwiceSarang and his TwiceVengers. Been born in a poor family background, he have done most of crimes in the world including murdering his own parents. In the final fight during the dark war, rumours have been told that TzuHulk and Snowball fought for 3 days until they tired out themselves and TwiceSarang took advantage of that and stop Snowball. Due to the scar on his cheek, his only motive up till now is to kill TwiceSarang. ❄

As snowball walks away, Death recalled the fight between him and Elite J. Remembering the last few words of Elite J said to him"Wait Joseph, is ChaeYoung and Tzuyu still with you?ANSWER ME!!" Death walks to the medical room with a deep breath.
 "Sir, your drink" The medical thrice solider asked. "Put it in my room thanks!" Death replied.
After typing his code and scanning his fingerprint, Death walks into the medical room where theres full of cylinder container with name, age and descriptions written on it.
"Joseph, coming here to check your sister again?" The doctor approached Death when Death is staring at a cylinder container with a writing "Chou Tzuyu, 19, Years since frozen: 2215" . "Hows the girls doing Dr.Jasmine?"
Death asked.

💉Real Name : Jasmine Carter
     Position: Main Doctor of the Medical Thrice Team
      Description: A blonde hair lady with spec. Specialise in the new medical technology called "Frozen".Rumours said she fall in love with Death ever since the first day Death came in, and ever since then trying to seduce Death in all way. 💉

"They are good, Joseph!! As always i keep a good lookout on them for you. Seems like you have some hard fought battles, do you want any medical attention😉 , you know im best in it."  Jasmine asked Death in a teasing way.
"Is alright, Dr.Jasmine. I need to go now. Thanks for taking care for them for me and please continue to do so." Death replied and walks away.

Back in his own room, Death opened up his drawer and push a button inside it. A photo of Tzuyu, him and their parents slides out of it. Death slides it back after looking, close the drawer and went on his bed , closing his eyes.

~~~~2 weeks after the fight at JYP lab~~~~~

" CPTs JeongYeon, Ji Sun , JJ come in please" TwiceSarang asked. " Yes sir, do you need anything?" JeongYeon replied.
"I have gather you guys, team A, B and C leader  here to discuss about something i have planned for a quite a few years." TwiceSarang told the team leaders while opening up his presentation slides.
"I wanted to form a new team which involve the elites of team A, B and C. Not only that, i will organise a world recruiting tournament in different parts of the world where we recruit elites from all over the world and the strongest 6 will join the team "The TWICEwatch."" TwiceSarang brief the 3 leaders on his plan for "TWICEwatch."

"Can this TWICEwatch really defeats the dark master and keep the world peace again?" The 3 leader asked in sync.

🕶Real Name: Park Ji Sun (CPT)
     Position : Team Leader of TS team B
     Age: 30
     Codename: 3 lungs ( due to high stamina and strong legs, always untired in battles)
     Description: A veteran in army and a highly skilled person in the TS group. Same specialities as Elite J. Born in a strict military family, his discipline is the highest in TS group🕶

🕶Real Name: JJ Bara (CPT)
     Position : Team Leader of TS team C
     Age: 25
     Codename: The Runner (due to having high athletic speed and strength)
     Description: A newly raise leader in the TS group after Death left the TS group. Same specialities as Elite J as they are classmate in TS Academy. Always want to be the best and always treat Elite J as rival since at TS Academy. A very rude and harsh person where noone likes him even his own team but he get things done quickly.🕶

"Yes i believe in this "TWICEwatch" , this team will specially trained by me in order to defeat the dark master fully. And i have been stocking up new technologies , gadgets and with JYP help, i think we can defeat the Dark Master once and for all . We will be heading to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, USA and all over the world to recruits new talent for the TS group. And as one, WE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE TOGETHER. So get your teams prepare and we will be moving out in 1 to 2 week times. I will informed you guys more informations at the next meeting so lets get moving guys." TwiceSarang said it with a smile on his face.