Episode 0: Before TWICEwatch begins.

TwiceWatch by TwiceSarang

Back in 2100 where the world is in chaos, where all the musics are been destroyed by the Dark Master.Musicians have been all killed by the M Thrice soliders and those who survived have been brainwashed by the Dark Master to do evil things such as creating black music to let those who listen suffered. As the world is in doom state, two guys stood up for all the people in the world and try to form a team to defeated the Dark Master. Goes by the name of TwiceSarang and JYP, both have transformed into super solider by the new technology found by themselves and fought the war like never before but always end up losing badly. JYP decided to stay low key after the defeat while TwiceSarang went all around the world to find a team which can defeats the evil.

And the TWICEvengers led by TwiceSarang are finally formed .

After been defeated by the TWICEvengers in a decade war.The Dark Master fled to stay alive and tried to recruit new soliders under his magicial black magic. And years of restoring the earth in peace, The TWICEvengers retired and stay away from all the wars created by humans.

Another century have been past as the Dark Master started to raise his power and recruited new Thrice armies. TwiceSarang been the only hero in TWICEvengers left due to the super effect of the super solider serum.He knew this century needs a new group of heroes and stronger heroes that can stop Dark Master once and for all.So he contacted JYP once more and this where it is all begin.