Cheating Again?

The Wedding Breaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm sorry. Yeah, got caught up with work. I did some revisions and stuff. Yeah, I'll be right there. I'm on the way. Of course, I'll be there in twenty minutes, okay. Yeah, I love you."

 

"The girls were really obtrusive. Yes, I spend the night with Krystal and the girls. Oh right, she's already in the airport. I didn't go with them; I'm on my way home. Yes, I'll be fine. Bye, I love you too."

 

Joohyun ended the call as she leaned helplessly on the wall by the window. She was currently eyeing the view outside, rays of sunshine touching her beautiful face but neither of those she cared about. Tears were tempting to fall down, head is aching in a bad hangover, but none of it can compare on how bad she feels inside. A few meters away from her, Chanyeol is sitting on the bed. Face covered with both of his hands, groaning and sighing on how ed up their situation is now.

 

"Let's--" She started, but then no words came out but a soft sob.

 

"I know. We should forget about this." Chanyeol whispered but it was loud enough for the other person in the room to hear. "I-I am sorry." He uttered softly but he knows what's done is done and they could never bring back the things that had happened last night. It was all on impulse, both of them knows that. They know there was no emotion involves and yet that didn't stop them on feeling guilty upon committing such infidelity. They both love their other half.

 

"Please let's not talk about this again." Joohyun said, crying quietly as she gripped harder on her now crumpled dress after being carelessly removed from the previous night.

 

"We won't. Last night never happened."

 

~

 

Both of them tried to do what was agreed upon. That everything that occurred on that one eventful night will never be brought to topic and furthermore, won't let any soul knew about. But things happened. Frustrations and insecurities grew more. Time became an issue for the longing and troubled hearts that the next best thing to do to take it all away is to find a company, to find someone who can make one forget even just for a while. And with one unexpected meeting, one chorused sigh indicating how stresses they both were, one touch that spark up the flame from a deprived heart, it happened. Again.

 

Chanyeol knows Jinri is the perfect wife. There were times he would question on as to why she let him marry her in the first place. She's flawless, someone whom anyone would be proud of. She's living in a happy, perfect world that he feels telling her these problems which he himself was responsible for will be a shame. He doesn't want to worry her, doesn't want to give her a reason to feel sorry for him. And so he locked it all up inside him. Trying hard to flaunt a happy face each and every day. But he's a human. And therefore he has his limitations. He needs an outlet. Something that will make him forget everything when the world is becoming too much to handle.

 

Joohyun loves Sehun. She loves him so much that she willingly left her promising modelling career in America so that she can be with him and later on, become his wife. Sehun has been loving, although he had been setting her aside these past few days. She had keep on reminding herself how everything her husband is doing were all for her and the family they'll be having. But what Sehun has been missing is that Joohyun doesn't really need something grand, or extravagant. She's contented with a simple life as long as she has Sehun. He's all that she needs. But her husband kept on disregarding her, she knows it's not intended, but she can't help but to cry over it. There's no one to hug her when it's cold at night, or to comfort her when insecurities eat her all up. She needs a diversion. Something that will consign her to oblivion even just for a moment.

 

They didn't know how it all started. It's just that one time; Chanyeol is very depressed over an office matter and some personal issues at hand that he doesn't know what to do. He tried calling for his wife. But then with enthusiasm in Jinri's voice everytime she answers the phone, not to mention the fact that she's been pretty occupied nowadays for the big project she's been working on, Chanyeol just couldn't find the courage to take that happiness away only to replace it with anxiety upon his troublesome life. And as he let himself unwind for a while, she was there. He saw her there.

 

Joohyun was currently shopping for clothes when Chanyeol had approached her. It was the first time they met after that night and both tried to be casual as possible. It wasn't that hard though, since there was no emotion involve. They went over coffee. And just then, secrets and predicaments were revealed, both being too emotional for letting out such grievances for the first time. At that moment they felt free to talk, since they were not considering what the other might feel, there was nothing to consider after all. Joohyun is not Jinri and Chanyeol is not Sehun, and therefore there's no need to worry if the person will be disappointed or what. The depression was too much to bear with, and the fact that they've been missing their partners added up to the drive to let lust took over. That day they weren't drunk, both were very much in their right mind but they let their bodies do the talking.

 

They know it's wrong. They're being unfaithful and at the same time, using each other as their great escape. But none of them seemed to care of those facts when they're together. They're like, 'Let's just do it, and let the world be damn next.'

 

They didn't know how it started.

 

And they have no idea when it will end.

 

~

 

It was the eight nights that Chanyeol had gone home late. Jinri had already stopped questioning; he had already explained that he's been really busy with his new proposal. Yes, a coward he is. He hasn’t told her about the polycarbonate disaster yet. He's intimidated like that. He didn't dare to walk straight to their bedroom, not when the scent of the woman he's with earlier, Joohyun, still lingers in his coat. He took it off and threw it in their laundry area, before walking to his son's room. A soft smile appeared on his lips as he saw Chanhyun sleeping with his mouth wide open, a perfect resemblance of his mom. He fixed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter