Cafe

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sit alone in the cafeteria. He never been there because he hate to see the other students whisper and looking at him in disgust. Because of that, he prefer eat alone in the rooftop. But, since the attack, Yume forbid that boy to be alone. He sigh and just ignore the noisy.

"Hakyeonnie, sorry I'm late," said Jaehwan as he sit in front the boy. When he sit there, other student look at him and start to whisper. It make Hakyeon worried on Jaehwan. But, they already discuss that they will be together no matter what happen. 

"Just ignore them," said Jaehwan as he smile. He doesn't care about it. Hakyeon nod his head and smile back at his friend. 

"I want to introduce you with my friends," continue Jaehwan as he look at Hakyeon. Before Hakyeon can open his mouth to reply on Jaehwan, other voice interrupt him.

"Oh my, look who's here. Its look like this boy has been brave enough to be here. And suprisingly, he got a company," said a boy as he stand beside their table. 

"What do you want, Jerry?" Ask Jaehwan as he roll his eyes.

"Nothing. I just feel shock seeing you two together. Is it because you two are seeing each other? Well you two suit each other," reply Jerry as he laugh with his friend.

At that time, Wonshik and Hongbin walk into the cafe and saw what happen between Jerry and their friend. 

"Don't you have other things to do than disturbing us? Or maybe you actually like Hakyeon, that why you always try to get his attention," said Jaehwan as he smirk at the boy.

"Wow, I never know how sharp Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter